The Hunger Games Chat Thread

Double post but idc. I'm reading through the smedry games and...I'm assuming goose and merp are from the cytoverse games (which I didn't read)? What is their backstory? Because I'm adding to the Hunger Games History Book as I am reading through the smedry games and feel like there is some context I'm missing.

Edited by Experience
idc is def dif than idk...

5 hours ago, Experience said:

Double post but idc. I'm reading through the smedry games and...I'm assuming goose and merp are from the cytoverse games (which I didn't read)? What is their backstory? Because I'm adding to the Hunger Games History Book as I am reading through the smedry games and feel like there is some context I'm missing.

Merp is a taynix (slug) from The cytoverse games that kind of ended up as the center of a cult. He hasn’t appeared in the Smedry game (yet). Goose is the conductor of the train between districts (see the “The Train” thread)

Thanks for working on the history book. I’ve been meaning to work on it, but I keep getting distracted. 

2 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

Merp is a taynix (slug) from The cytoverse games that kind of ended up as the center of a cult. He hasn’t appeared in the Smedry game (yet). Goose is the conductor of the train between districts (see the “The Train” thread)

Thanks for working on the history book. I’ve been meaning to work on it, but I keep getting distracted. 

7 hours ago, Experience said:

Goose also appears a lot in the district RP thread's when someone goes to a train station, and he's the goop monster guarding the cornucopia at the beginning of Smedry.

3 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

58 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Goose also appears a lot in the district RP thread's when someone goes to a train station, and he's the goop monster guarding the cornucopia at the beginning of Smedry.

Oh okay, thanks guys!

9 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

the ends of the games are intense... sheesh.

6 minutes ago, justice magician said:

haha . . . . yeah 😅

It's so beautiful though...

On 4/25/2024 at 7:19 AM, Lord Spirit said:

Merp has gone into hibernation for the time period, it is unknown when he will appear again

34 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Merp has gone into hibernation for the time period, it is unknown when he will appear again

undergone metamorphosis...

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

It's so beautiful though...

Cool to see that this is still going, hype!

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

You’ll find out when we post the sign ups probably 

Can I keep my no-longer-involved-in-immediate-plot characters like Sharp'i? I'm attached to my depressed little idiot.

Edited by justice magician

11 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Can I keep my no-longer-involved-in-immediate-plot characters like Sharp'i? I'm attached to my depressed little idiot.

Ask @SmilingPanda19, but she might say no. I’d say if they’re not related and are a completely new person yes? Maybe? Ask her.

12 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Ask @SmilingPanda19, but she might say no. I’d say if they’re not related and are a completely new person yes? Maybe? Ask her.

Well . . . not a new person for sure, he mostly just does stuff in the districts which was quite a bit of fun during Smedry. If not could we just say he goes off and lives his own life or whatever but no more rping with him? 

I can understand wanting a fresh start with characters or maybe some new lore makes old characters obsolete, but using characters from games in the background or vice versa (as well as making my characters connected) has been a really fun part of the games for me.

Either way, I understand the need for changes and I'm perfectly okay with making new characters.