The Hunger Games Chat Thread

2 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

@Lotus Blossom @LightRinger @The Stormfather @RoyalBeeMage @Unintelligenius 

I’m fine, and have been online and read the thread, but I’m waiting for what Quelkin does in order for us to actually act. @Edema Rue what should we do about that? 

Yeah, it’s a struggle. 

Would it work to say that you cut down the tree and he just wasn’t there? So for now, Quelkin seems to have disappeared. That way you guys can keep RPing, and if @Unintelligenius comes back he can keep playing. If he isn’t active for a few more days, well, it’s about time to start killing inactives anyway.

43 minutes ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

@Edema Rue

I’m going on vacation for a week and won’t be able to be on the shard. Would you be okay if I ask someone to relay my actions for me? Like I send them a text and they send it here?

Yeah for sure! Thanks for the heads up.

I too would like to be a GM (game master not Game Maker, I’m not super interested in the Gamemaker storylines) for the next games. I can be online most of the time, and I have a good amount of experience with RPGs. I want to help with the NPCs and setting questions the players would have. 

On 6/20/2024 at 3:39 PM, LightRinger said:

I too would like to be a GM (game master not Game Maker, I’m not super interested in the Gamemaker storylines) for the next games. I can be online most of the time, and I have a good amount of experience with RPGs. I want to help with the NPCs and setting questions the players would have. 

Ok, so same as I said for Dragonheir. I’m okay with that, but there is a list and other GM’s usually do that side of things (but, again, I guess they’ve all fallen off the face of the planet? im trying here i promise). You could PM @SmilingPanda19 if you’d like, if the others don’t show up at some point I’ll figure something out :)

On 6/13/2024 at 10:27 AM, Edema Rue said:

, it’s about time to start killing inactives anyway.

Yup. ( ignore the fact that I was inactive the past two days. I came back. Unlike the other game makers.)

25 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

Yup. ( ignore the fact that I was inactive the past two days. I came back. Unlike the other game makers.)

at least most of the gms are still active on most of the shard...

4 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

OH SHOTS FIRED

SHOTS HAVE BEEN FIRED LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, LightRinger said:

Do we have a list of settings for future HGs? If not, I have ideas, besides the obvious other Cosmere ones or redoing a setting. 

I believe @SmilingPanda19 does, but we’re always looking for suggestions!

I think a Reckoners HG would be really cool, especially if we said no prime invincibilities, and the gear found in the arena was a random player Epic’s weakness. Imagine gambling your life away by throwing a teddy bear and hoping it would make the person unable to shoot lightning at you or something.

I know we did the Twinborn games, but a Ferrings only game could be sick, especially if everyone starts with an empty metalmind specific to them, and there were no unkeyed metalminds. Lots of balancing your resources. 

A cool one would be a Selish one with a pre RP, where everyone gets to make one soulstamp before the games. 

Just some ideas. 😬

2 hours ago, LightRinger said:

I think a Reckoners HG would be really cool, especially if we said no prime invincibilities, and the gear found in the arena was a random player Epic’s weakness. Imagine gambling your life away by throwing a teddy bear and hoping it would make the person unable to shoot lightning at you or something.

I know we did the Twinborn games, but a Ferrings only game could be sick, especially if everyone starts with an empty metalmind specific to them, and there were no unkeyed metalminds. Lots of balancing your resources. 

A cool one would be a Selish one with a pre RP, where everyone gets to make one soulstamp before the games. 

Just some ideas. 😬

Thanks!! I think the first two would be epic, and I love Selish things, but that one might be hard since soulstamps are so scholarly, and Elantrians are so powerful.

What about Nalthis/ Awkener games? It could be cool to have the arena set in a place like the court of the gods place in the books, so it's in this temple-like buildings? Idk

5 hours ago, J. Magi said:

What about Nalthis/ Awkener games? It could be cool to have the arena set in a place like the court of the gods place in the books, so it's in this temple-like buildings? Idk

I think we have that one on there, but I actually love the idea of temple like buildings, I think that would be incredible.

44 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Don't forget lots of colours, and some dead people may be able to return at the game makers whim. For there bidding .😏

😱

well scud

11 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

😱

well scud

Also the living people could find some lifeless commands and any returned would need to rely on any allies to give them a breath a day 

22 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Don't forget lots of colours, and some dead people may be able to return at the game makers whim. For there bidding .😏

Speaking of colours, you could have some areas devoid of colour to create obstacles that make it so players can't use breaths. Idk just a thought.

22 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

10 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Also the living people could find some lifeless commands and any returned would need to rely on any allies to give them a breath a day 

29 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

Speaking of colours, you could have some areas devoid of colour to create obstacles that make it so players can't use breaths. Idk just a thought.

Ok so why aren’t you guys the GM’s again?

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Ok so why aren’t you guys the GM’s again?

Cause I want to play a PC lol . . . maybe someday. I have been here since the very beginning.