The Hunger Games Chat Thread

11 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

where abouts is everyone in the hungergames. is there anyone in the forest. @justice magician i think you said you where in the area. 

Yeah! I'd love to team up still! Sorry I disappeared yesterday, I was busy last night.

8 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

PANDA WHEN DOES GM DRAMA START UP?

good. verry good. i think that livving in a completely different time zone is causing some problems with me playing the hunger games. i really want to play but it is not helping.

59 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

...maybe let's leave that in the past :P 

I agree.

For all intents and purposes:

• Saffron will not be returning
  • Saffron will not be given water from beyond the grave
  • And no, Saffron's corpse is not around. It went to the tribute-only medical wing (the graveyard) probably, and robbing graves is not a cool thing to do.
  • Also, although it pains me to admit it, saffron is a joke character. He doesn't mean that much to me.

4 myths about saffron busted

22 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

I agree.

For all intents and purposes:

• Saffron will not be returning
  • Saffron will not be given water from beyond the grave
  • And no, Saffron's corpse is not around. It went to the tribute-only medical wing (the graveyard) probably, and robbing graves is not a cool thing to do.
  • Also, although it pains me to admit it, saffron is a joke character. He doesn't mean that much to me.

4 myths about saffron busted

Spoiler

My whole world just flipped on its head.

There's a tribute-only medical wing???

*dies*

5 hours ago, Invisible said:
  Reveal hidden contents

My whole world just flipped on its head.

There's a tribute-only medical wing???

*dies*

The joke came from threnody hunger games where after Victor/Cassian stabbed Silyna and vice versa, they sent him to the GM-only Medical wing. The joke is that the other medical wing (for not GMs) is either a closet or a cemetery, since the GM characters tend to not really care about the wellbeing of the tributes that much.

4 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

The joke came from threnody hunger games where after Victor/Cassian stabbed Silyna and vice versa, they sent him to the GM-only Medical wing. The joke is that the other medical wing (for not GMs) is either a closet or a cemetery, since the GM characters tend to not really care about the wellbeing of the tributes that much.

Hahahaha yesssssss

7 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

This should've a meme