The Hunger Games Chat Thread

17 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

I’m trying to make it go faster but no one’s being active 😭 

IM SORRY EDDIE IT WAS SUNDAY IM HERE NOW ILL CAUSE CHOAS JUST FOR YOU

33 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Is it winding down?

We're about to start working on the climax and resolution, so yeah it's ending. I think Eddie said she wanted to finish things by the end of August. It will hopefully be more active now that we're pushing the conflict a little. Currently though, undecided on exactly how to end it.

After it's done, there might be a small break, and then signups for the next one should open.

4 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

I'll take a look if the next ones come up soon. It's been a while since I've been on this part of the shard.

Yeah, hopefully they will. I’ve been doing my best, but a lot of people are pretty inactive because it’s summer, and all the other GM’s disappeared on me (again, lol). And then I’ve just been so busy that it’s been hard to push plot, I’m honestly hoping it’ll be the next week or two but we currently have 8 people left and I think several of them are out of town. I promise we’re trying ;)

6 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Yeah, hopefully they will. I’ve been doing my best, but a lot of people are pretty inactive because it’s summer, and all the other GM’s disappeared on me (again, lol). And then I’ve just been so busy that it’s been hard to push plot, I’m honestly hoping it’ll be the next week or two but we currently have 8 people left and I think several of them are out of town. I promise we’re trying ;)

Eddie do you need help running things? I worry that your overwhelmed without help.

6 hours ago, J. Magi said:

Eddie do you need help running things? I worry that you’re overwhelmed without help.

We’ll see what happens next games, for the rest of this one I’ll be ok :))

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

We’ll see what happens next games, for the rest of this one I’ll be ok :))

Okay!! I just know you've been busy with life stuff here and there.

7 hours ago, J. Magi said:

Okay!! I just know you've been busy with life stuff here and there.

Yeah…but tomorrow (tonight) IS MY LAST NIGJT OF WORK!!!

On 8/5/2024 at 12:07 PM, Edema Rue said:

I’m trying to make it go faster but no one’s being active 😭 

please all just kill my character. i cant find enough time to rp for a couple of weeks. if I can find some time I will definitely be back. most likely my calendar will go back to normal when school starts up again.

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

please all just kill my character. i cant find enough time to rp for a couple of weeks. if I can find some time I will definitely be back. most likely my calendar will go back to normal when school starts up again.

Okay…we’ll consider him dead, then, since (hopefully) things will be moving faster from here.

@WhyEverNot_8, you around?

What's the theme for the next game going to be, by the way?

I think I might have enough time to participate, especially because I won't have school, but I don't know what my work schedule is going to look like at that point.

I might be willing to GM, too, if you can't find anyone else.

But this is all subject to change depending on how my next few weeks go. I'll be sure to update you.

34 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

What's the theme for the next game going to be, by the way?

I think I might have enough time to participate, especially because I won't have school, but I don't know what my work schedule is going to look like at that point.

I might be willing to GM, too, if you can't find anyone else.

But this is all subject to change depending on how my next few weeks go. I'll be sure to update you.

Well…Elan and I were talking about that. We have a couple different ideas, some would be more combat heavy, some would be more character/plot heavy. We thought we’d let you guys vote between a couple different ones :)

And as for GM’s…well. There’s a good chance I won’t be here for the next games. We’re also figuring this out, but we may very well need that (especially since, without me, we kiiiiinda need people who won’t disappear).