The Hunger Games Chat Thread

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Well…Elan and I were talking about that. We have a couple different ideas, some would be more combat heavy, some would be more character/plot heavy. We thought we’d let you guys vote between a couple different ones :)

And as for GM’s…well. There’s a good chance I won’t be here for the next games. We’re also figuring this out, but we may very well need that (especially since, without me, we kiiiiinda need people who won’t disappear).

first of all... i think more character/plot heavy things would be fun. maybe give a goal like escape to the tributes and let them work it out

secondly... i would love to help GM. i forsee lots of activity in the next few weeks and hopefully months. 

16 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Well…Elan and I were talking about that. We have a couple different ideas, some would be more combat heavy, some would be more character/plot heavy. We thought we’d let you guys vote between a couple different ones :)

And as for GM’s…well. There’s a good chance I won’t be here for the next games. We’re also figuring this out, but we may very well need that (especially since, without me, we kiiiiinda need people who won’t disappear).

Your not gonna be in the next games at all? Just schedule stuff?

29 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

I'd be willing to Gm, although I probably wouldn't have a huge part in the drama at HQ, and more mess with the games.

23 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

first of all... i think more character/plot heavy things would be fun. maybe give a goal like escape to the tributes and let them work it out

secondly... i would love to help GM. i forsee lots of activity in the next few weeks and hopefully months. 

Ok! I can’t promise anything but we’ll keep you guys in mind!

13 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

Your not gonna be in the next games at all? Just schedule stuff?

Well…

scuddit I don’t know how to do this

i might not be on the shard…I’ll post an SU after this games is done with details

but I want the next one to still be awesome and I need there to be GM’s who are present for it so ah yes

46 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

I could GM

Also

PINBALL ARENA

13 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Ok! I can’t promise anything but we’ll keep you guys in mind!

Well…

scuddit I don’t know how to do this

i might not be on the shard…I’ll post an SU after this games is done with details

but I want the next one to still be awesome and I need there to be GM’s who are present for it so ah yes

Alright!

29 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

I don't like how that sounds..........

It’s nothing malicious lol it’s just me not knowing how to people

2 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

It’s nothing malicious lol it’s just me not knowing how to people

Same! *fist bump* 

I was gonna say this earlier, then I didn’t,  but I’d be happy to GM the next games. 

hi so

I'm going to try and look at the rp sometime before I turn in tonight, but I'm honestly wasted from being busy all day.

I'm also going on a road trip for most of tomorrow, so I won't be able to be active in the morning and afternoon at all.

I'm sorry if this is throwing a wrench in things. It's the last few days before school starts so everyone wants to do 'one last fun thing' before summer ends, leaving me exhausted and with little time.

I'll try and read what happened and respond in the next few hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Going back to an earlier question, I think the next games should be more combat based since the cosmere HG is very character based. (Also I think Arc’s trickery in Threnodite was hilarious, and wanna bring back his legacy. But don’t take that as a reason to make it more combat based, that’s just my preference. I’m perfectly fine with both.)

8 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

Going back to an earlier question, I think the next games should be more combat based since the cosmere HG is very character based. (Also I think Arc’s trickery in Threnodite was hilarious, and wanna bring back his legacy. But don’t take that as a reason to make it more combat based, that’s just my preference. I’m perfectly fine with both.)

Yeah, maybe!

We'll see what ends up happening, but I will keep that in mind

43 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

*whispers* wait guys help

I apparently can't use the shard

how do you post a poll but make it also have content 😭

isn't it like . . . 2 tabs, and you fill in both tabs??? Idk I've only done a poll like once.

3 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Where do you want to do it? Should I just make it?

It’s ok I figured it out, I’ll do it in juuuuuust a sec