The Hunger Games Chat Thread

1 hour ago, Invisible said:

Hehehe I love confusing y’all’s 

Tehe. We will be expanding the stuff in the sub-forum soon enough and you’ll be groveling to know what it is.

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ (haha tagged you) I think if leaderboards are going to be a thing it might be worth saying how many participants there were.

15 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

hopefully we have magic and that it is not white sand. i have read every cosmere book exsept sp 3 and 4 and white sand.

I think if you've read the short story set on Taldain in arcanum unbounded then it should be good enough.

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Tehe. We will be expanding the stuff in the sub-forum soon enough and you’ll be groveling to know what it is.

I'm taking a guess that 1-3 people will be brainwashed in the next game

2 hours ago, Invisible said:

Interesting clues though.

1. People won't have magic

2. What it comes from is hilarious.

3. Most people probably haven't read these books.

(Set in the Cosmere)

Spoiler

Set in the Cosmere

Not on threnody or Roshar probably

1 and 2 are true:

Spoiler

Pre-ascension Scandrial

Braize? Ashyn?

Lumar stands out the most

Sel during the roed

1 and 3 are true:

Spoiler

Lumar/tress again stands out

Sel during the roed might work

2 and 3 are true:

Spoiler

White sand?

Aether of Night?

Nalithis?

div widgetdiv widget

actually, I think it's sel.

2 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ (haha tagged you) I think if leaderboards are going to be a thing it might be worth saying how many participants there were.

I think if you've read the short story set on Taldain in arcanum unbounded then it should be good enough.

Reveal hidden contents

Set in the Cosmere

1 and 2 are true:

Reveal hidden contents

Pre-ascension Scandrial

Braize? Ashyn?

Sel during the roed

1 and 3 are true:

Reveal hidden contents

2 and 3 are true:

Reveal hidden contents

White sand?

Aether of Night?

Nalithis?

div widgetdiv widget

If you look back I don't think @Invisible ever confirmed it was cosmere 

On 1/11/2024 at 4:21 PM, Edema Rue said:

... (Does the next hunger game take place in the Cosmere)

It does, but you'll also have two weeks for signups, which should be plenty of time, right?

Hmm I do like souls...

22 minutes ago, InvisibIe said:

If you look back I don't think @Invisible ever confirmed it was cosmere 

Well some one else did ...

3 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

Reveal hidden contents

Set in the Cosmere

1 and 2 are true:

Reveal hidden contents

Pre-ascension Scandrial

Braize? Ashyn?

Sel during the roed

1 and 3 are true:

Reveal hidden contents

2 and 3 are true:

Reveal hidden contents

White sand?

Aether of Night?

Nalithis?

div widgetdiv widget

Leaderboard? If it’s a leaderboard for who places the best throughout multiple games, then it will make people less likely to let their character die. It would make the games take longer; I’m not sure it would be a good idea, no offense. 

edit: I found the thread, so Nevermind. 

Edited by Lord Spirit

5 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

I just remembered when my character actually blackmailed callie. That was so funny, I can remember telling @The Sibling "If I can't burn down the entire forest, then I'm blackmailing the gamemakers!"

Yeah I only heard about what was happening in that game through you so I just assumed it was the most chaotic thing ever to happen. Looking back on it, I was right.

Edited by The Sibling

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

yeah. i guess we just have to wait till the 22nd. which is *sigh* 8 days. its next Monday. umm could we request it to be moved to sunday the 21st instead.

Probably not, Panda is... touchy to say the least. She's the rabid scheduling Panda for a reason (and we love all that you do for the games <33)

@SmilingPanda19

42 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

midnight painter, tress and medievel england are still on the table i think.

Yumi is still in spoiler period, and fewer people have read it

50 minutes ago, InvisibIe said:

I think they were referring to the first thing you said about it being nice to know in advance

Maybe. I still hope it's Cosmere related

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Probably not, Panda is... touchy to say the least. She's the rabid scheduling Panda for a reason (and we love all that you do for the games <33)

@SmilingPanda19

I mean the gamemakers sort of have a life too they have stuff to do and people to meet and school to do and parents to yell at them

46 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Based on that and the previous clues, it’s going to be Alcatraz, the only series I haven’t read. 

Maybe. That's still pretty cool.

The thing is with Alcatraz is that anything goes really, although the idea of lenses is pretty cool.

I do think it could be Reckonerverse which would be great because I can finally reuse my old characters from Reckoners' RPG after three-now four? Years

3 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

Leaderboard? If it’s a leaderboard for who places the best throughout multiple games, then it will make people less likely to let their character die. It would make the games take longer; I’m not sure it would be a good idea, no offense. 

edit: I found the thread, so Nevermind. 

The leaderboard is per game not overall 

@SmilingPanda19 @Edema Rue @Invisible

As an add-on to the reusage of character question, can we have characters cross-universes so that way we don't have to worry about whether the next setting of the hunger games will screw planned character arcs over or whatnot

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

yeah i expected as much

Patience child

50 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Based on that and the previous clues, it’s going to be Alcatraz, the only series I haven’t read. 

Also you should read Alcatraz it's fairly hype (especially the first book)

10 hours ago, Invisible said:

Tbh setting has no impact on my character really

10 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Yumi is still in spoiler period, and fewer people have read it

it is. i was only thinking that it could apply because no one read it. i think lumar could be cool with when we run it kills us from our sweat.

Edited by RoyalBeeMage

12 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

I mean the gamemakers sort of have a life too they have stuff to do and people to meet and school to do and parents to yell at them

Mhm....

22 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

@SmilingPanda19

Yeah.... sorry. I can look into changing it, if theres a decent reason. Sorry, scheduling is stressful the first time through anyways....

53 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Yeah.... sorry. I can look into changing it, if theres a decent reason. Sorry, scheduling is stressful the first time through anyways....

never mind then. just thought a sunday made more sense. if it is to much work leave it. i don't mind waiting a bit longer.

Y'all, if you do a Wingfeather, Dune or Alcatraz hunger games, I will drop everything and join. That's all I'm saying.

Also, I really do want to join these. I really do. I just have a looaaad of stuff I really need to do. And, before I participate in anything more than TLT, I've told myself that I am going to get on top of school and getting working out and hanging out with friends more into my day to day schedule. I really need a life, guys. Sitting on here with y'all and giggling over traumatized monsters won't help me in that.

Someday, Taxlin will return.

And, when he does... he'll be........

Well, I mean, cognitive shadows are on the table, as are slugs. So I mean..............

So what about popsicles?