The Hunger Games Chat Thread

53 minutes ago, InvisibIe said:

Yeah that would be sweet I'm almost done with the Cosmere so I finally feel like I understand most of the stuff that's going on! 

yeah same. i have finaly become mostly cosmere aware.

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Y'all, if you do a Wingfeather, Dune or Alcatraz hunger games, I will drop everything and join. That's all I'm saying.

I have suggested Wingfeather so it'll happen...eventually xD

But it would be so much fun and I want to be both tribute and GM for such a game xDDD

27 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Do the hunger games have to be Brandon Sanderson related?

So far they have been, and they probably will be for a while longer, but they don't have to be!

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Scavengers probably cuz then massive dragons are going to eat you lol :P

fair. but i would not mind being a rainwing and just turning invisible till there was only me and one other person. then i can just use my venom on them. *sigh*

39 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

fair. but i would not mind being a rainwing and just turning invisible till there was only me and one other person. then i can just use my venom on them. *sigh*

It could go either way, though if you just hide, you're likely to die in these games as they want fighting :P

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

It could go either way, though if you just hide, you're likely to die in these games as they want fighting :P

fine i could sneak up on people stay invisible and spray venom. i don't have to be seen to kill

Currently we are going to get through most if not all of Sanderson and then move on to outside of Sanderson. We might mix some holiday ones in there and stuff. We might throw a non-Sanderson in there at some point in between stuff just to spread stuff out. With the number of games we want to do growing, we could be doing this for years… 

11 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Currently we are going to get through most if not all of Sanderson and then move on to outside of Sanderson. We might mix some holiday ones in there and stuff. We might throw a non-Sanderson in there at some point in between stuff just to spread stuff out. With the number of games we want to do growing, we could be doing this for years… 

Since when was that bad :D

8 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Since when was that bad :D

Since I dunno if I’ll be here forever

Our list doesn’t even have all the cosmere yet I don’t think and it gets us through like a year and a half.

16 minutes ago, Invisible said:

Since I dunno if I’ll be here forever

Our list doesn’t even have all the cosmere yet I don’t think and it gets us through like a year and a half.

The games might speed up soon, we all just needed a break.

Hmmm...

Wanna hear my suggestion?

I say y'all get some more people in the main group doing the hunger games. big enough that you can split into like two or three groups that cycle through running the games. And if someone can't do it, someone else can fill in for them on the promise that the person will fill in for someone else at some point.

11 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Hmmm...

Wanna hear my suggestion?

I say y'all get some more people in the main group doing the hunger games. big enough that you can split into like two or three groups that cycle through running the games. And if someone can't do it, someone else can fill in for them on the promise that the person will fill in for someone else at some point.

We’ve discussed doing that.

It’s a long, complicated, arduous task.

2 minutes ago, Invisible said:

It does.

A lot.

ALSO: Thank you for the idea for a Dune hunger games. I hadn’t thought of that but I love it.

Dune hunger games would just be the greatest thing ever with all the diff factions and such.

I call rping as a Tlielaxu ghola.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Dune hunger games would just be the greatest thing ever with all the diff factions and such.

I call rping as a Tlielaxu ghola.

I really need to finish all of dune

I have the 2nd book on hold but my parents want me to read a whole bunch of other books first 😭 

1 minute ago, Invisible said:

I really need to finish all of dune

I have the 2nd book on hold but my parents want me to read a whole bunch of other books first 😭 

A-all of Dune?

That is certainly a task...

Do you mean the extended universe, the full core series, the books written by Frank Herbert only or do you mean like the first 2-4?

Because all of those are very different ways to read Dune.

35 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

A-all of Dune?

That is certainly a task...

Do you mean the extended universe, the full core series, the books written by Frank Herbert only or do you mean like the first 2-4?

Because all of those are very different ways to read Dune.

I don’t even know

I know at least the Frank Herbert books

14 minutes ago, Invisible said:

I don’t even know

I know at least the Frank Herbert books

Good luck, my friend. I finished at book four of the main series. I’ll read some of the extended universe though, like one or two books of it.