3 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Isa takes a breath, lip trembling. "Well, I, I, I looked at my brother, and he, he looked like a-a I don't know, but it wasn't him, ok?"

"Okay..." Iris makes a note on a pad of paper, "Would you like to come visit me tomorrow?" 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Okay..." Iris makes a note on a pad of paper, "Would you like to come visit me tomorrow?" 

"Can I?" Isa's face lit up. That meant leaving Jared and the empty house and all the glass stitched into the rugs. But...it meant she would have to...leave him. But no. Jared would have to drive her. She glanced at him. He was sitting on the floor, whispering. There was no one he could be talking to though.

"Can I...bring my brother?" she asked hopefully.

7 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"Can I?" Isa's face lit up. That meant leaving Jared and the empty house and all the glass stitched into the rugs. But...it meant she would have to...leave him. But no. Jared would have to drive her. She glanced at him. He was sitting on the floor, whispering. There was no one he could be talking to though.

"Can I...bring my brother?" she asked hopefully.

"Of course! I'd love to have both of you." Iris made another note. "What time tomorrow?" 

2 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"Um..." Isa looked at Jared, who was now clenching and un clenching his fists. "Um, you pick, Miss Iris."

"How about ten o'clock? Will that work?" She askes. 

4 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Isa nodded eagerly. "Ok!" Behind her, Jared stood, wrapping his arms around himself. "I'm..I have to go...I'll be right back, Isa."

"Goodbye." Iris hangs up the phone.

12 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

A faint whisper is Heard. Then a groan. “Are you…real?”

"Yes, I am real... Will you please tell me your name? My name is Miss Iris, and I would love to help you." She said gently

3 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“I must warn you. That may be difficult. However…you can help?”

"If getting here is difficult, then there might be other services that would be easier for to to access."