9 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i think so yeah. so i will see you later than!" roy says before disconecting the phone call

Iris also hung up, returning to her pile of paperwork. 

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy sat down in his offace chair at his desk a while later and joined the zoom call.

yeah, prolly

Iris also joined the call.

"Good morning, Roy! How are you today?" 

Just now, Anguished_One said:

Iris also joined the call.

"Good morning, Roy! How are you today?" 

"you know im doing better but i still cant sit still. i cant stop thinking about everything that has happened on that day! all it should have been was a quick little thing about a custody of a child between 2 'mothers'"

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"you know im doing better but i still cant sit still. i cant stop thinking about everything that has happened on that day! all it should have been was a quick little thing about a custody of a child between 2 'mothers'"

*COUGH*

wonder who started that-

"Okay, tell me about it all?" 

3 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

*COUGH*

wonder who started that-

it was a good idea at the start and was going so well untill you fainted!

4 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

"Okay, tell me about it all?" 

"yeah so i saw this group of people arguing about the custody of this "child" so I decided to bring them to my court. then I had a bunch of lawyers all come in to make their claims. i was surprised as it was far more than normal. then the person who the custody was being fought over went outside for some fresh air and calapsed and was covered in blood. she went into an ambulance then this god showed up!"

19 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"yeah so i saw this group of people arguing about the custody of this "child" so I decided to bring them to my court. then I had a bunch of lawyers all come in to make their claims. i was surprised as it was far more than normal. then the person who the custody was being fought over went outside for some fresh air and calapsed and was covered in blood. she went into an ambulance then this god showed up!"

:lol: It was fun!

"That... sounds traumatic, to say the least."

5 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

:lol: It was fun!

i loved every moment of it. i wish i could replicate it again one day with more people

5 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

"That... sounds traumatic, to say the least."

"yeah it was... right up untill the god stole away my best and favoreate tea providing assistant. they have not been online since then."

ravenclawjedi has not been online basicly since the court concluded.

@Ravenclawjedi42

17 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"yeah it was... right up untill the god stole away my best and favoreate tea providing assistant. they have not been online since then."

@Ravenclawjedi42

huh... did they say anything about why?

"Mmm..." Iris wrote a note on her notepad. "I'm sure you miss them."

3 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

huh... did they say anything about why?

no nothing. not one hint or word. i was rp ing with them the same day that they left. 

3 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

"Mmm..." Iris wrote a note on her notepad. "I'm sure you miss them."

"i do. i miss them a lot. but what I miss more is their tea. absolutely wonderful. and it was always served at the perfect temperature and stayed warm for a long time!"

• 1 month later...
On 4/30/2024 at 7:29 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i do. i miss them a lot. but what I miss more is their tea. absolutely wonderful. and it was always served at the perfect temperature and stayed warm for a long time!"

"Mmm... Mhm..." She said thoughtfully. "What else?" 

Sorry Roy! I totally forgot this thread extisted! 😅

I'ma tag everyone who's participated so far

@Ravenclawjedi42, @Ancient Elantrian, @Part Of The Narrative, and Wit, but I can't tag him.

On 3/26/2024 at 12:30 PM, Just_a_Fan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

trust may be dead, but i'll see what I can do.

you're welcome to join

On 4/30/2024 at 7:29 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

Sorry about disappearing out of the blue. I decided to take a hiatus from the Shard as I was spending too much time on it but the way I left was not the best thing to be done. I've now decided to return though.

2 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Alk good! Welcome back!! You were missed! 

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“Welll about a week later I started getting these bad dreams about what happened.”

"Hmm... what do the dreams feel like? Are they flashbacks? Do you know you're dreaming? Things like that?" 

22 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

"Hmm... what do the dreams feel like? Are they flashbacks? Do you know you're dreaming? Things like that?" 

“I would get flashes of pain and suffering before I would wake up drenched in sweat.”

48 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“I would get flashes of pain and suffering before I would wake up drenched in sweat.”

"Hmm... have you seen a doctor, or talked to anyone else about this?" 

2 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

"Hmm... do you have family?" 

“No… they are all dead.”

just then Roy gets a vision. In it he has the blood of his family on his hands. As soon as it comes it was gone