*cries* this is too technical!!

s,dfgdfavjdkjv kdfvkjbsdfskjvdkj

1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Well I am locked in a pocket dimension. Somehow I have internet service, and cellular service. But that isn’t…”

"Hmmm... there is a possible video call option... would that work?" 

2 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

The phone hung up

Iris set the phone down. It had been a long day. She types some things into her computer, then goes home for the night.

@Ravenclawjedi42

@Ravenclawjedi42 I believe Athena has the first appointment of the morning... I'm ready when you are :P  

@Part Of The Narrative

@Part Of The Narrative you have the second appointment, and I'll mention you when we are ready. 

*can't summon Wit*

Wit, you have third appointment, so I'll probably quote you that way you can find it. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Iris set the phone down. It had been a long day. She types some things into her computer, then goes home for the night.

@Ravenclawjedi42

@Part Of The Narrative

*can't summon Wit*

All right, great!

Athena pulls her cloak around her shoulders tightly as she approaches the therapy place. Building? Clinic? Centre? Center? Should she use the Commonwealth spelling or the American? 

She smiles at the security guard. She was a little anxious to meet this therapist, but honestly she was just glad to be away from the monsters. “I’m here to see Iris. I forget her last name.”

1 minute ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Athena pulls her cloak around her shoulders tightly as she approaches the therapy place. Building? Clinic? Centre? Center? Should she use the Commonwealth spelling or the American? 

She smiles at the security guard. She was a little anxious to meet this therapist, but honestly she was just glad to be away from the monsters. “I’m here to see Iris. I forget her last name.”

The guard smiles warmly. "Miss Winter has been expecting you. Go right on up, second door on the left." He steps to the side, and lets her through. 

38 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

The guard smiles warmly. "Miss Winter has been expecting you. Go right on up, second door on the left." He steps to the side, and lets her through. 

Athena nods and walks up the staircase to the room which she knocks on. “Hello? I’m Athena. We called yesterday….”

1 minute ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Athena nods and walks up the staircase to the room which she knocks on. “Hello? I’m Athena. We called yesterday….”

Iris opens the door. "Come in! I'm so happy to see you." She smiles warmly at Athena. "Have a seat, and we'll talk." Iris motions to the small couch and takes a seat in her chair opposite her. 

1 hour ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Iris opens the door. "Come in! I'm so happy to see you." She smiles warmly at Athena. "Have a seat, and we'll talk." Iris motions to the small couch and takes a seat in her chair opposite her. 

Athena sits on the couch, shivering, and does not speak.

38 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Athena sits on the couch, shivering, and does not speak.

"Would you like something to keep your hands busy?" Iris asks quietly, offering a small basket of fidget toys, taking one herself. "I find it helps keep my hands occupied so that I can think better. Iris smiles gently. "There is nothing to be afraid of, I promise." 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Would you like something to keep your hands busy?" Iris asks quietly, offering a small basket of fidget toys, taking one herself. "I find it helps keep my hands occupied so that I can think better. Iris smiles gently. "There is nothing to be afraid of, I promise." 

Athena picks one up but just holds it, and does not use it to fidget, remaining silent.

2 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Athena picks one up but just holds it, and does not use it to fidget, remaining silent.

Iris looks at her for a second, then opens her laptop and turns on some relaxing instrumental music. She lays the laptop on her desk and moves to the floor, grabbing a pen and doodling on the back of her hand, humming softly along to the music.  @Ravenclawjedi42

Edited by Just-A-Stick

3 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Iris looks at her for a second, then opens her laptop and turns on some relaxing instrumental music. She lays the laptop on her desk and moves to the floor, grabbing a pen and doodling on the back of her hand, humming softly along to the music.  @Ravenclawjedi42

Athena picks up a pen too. “Um, not to be demanding, but do you have any paper?”

2 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Athena picks up a pen too. “Um, not to be demanding, but do you have any paper?”

"I do." She smiles at Athena and opens a desk draw, pulling out a small purple clipboard with a few sheets of paper attached. "There you go."  

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I do." She smiles at Athena and opens a desk draw, pulling out a small purple clipboard with a few sheets of paper attached. "There you go."  

Athena begging scribbling furiously with the pen on the paper.

2 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“If you want.”

"But this isn't about what I want. I'm here for you. If that means sitting here and not talking for two hours, then I'm alright with that." She said kindly. 

7 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"But this isn't about what I want. I'm here for you. If that means sitting here and not talking for two hours, then I'm alright with that." She said kindly. 

“I’m fine with whatever.” After about six seconds, she added, “But I’d like to talk. It seems like a waste of time to come here without talking.”