1 minute ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“I’m fine with whatever.” After about six seconds, she added, “But I’d like to talk. It seems like a waste of time to come here without talking.”

"I'd like to talk to!" Iris smiles again. "Can you tell me about what you drew?" 

10 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I'd like to talk to!" Iris smiles again. "Can you tell me about what you drew?" 

Athena holds up a picture drawn in a childish style of a white dragon-esque creature with a curved beak and long claws, with a brown background. “This is the monster in my closet,” she says.

53 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Athena holds up a picture drawn in a childish style of a white dragon-esque creature with a curved beak and long claws, with a brown background. “This is the monster in my closet,” she says.

"Ahh... Yes... quite fierce-looking... does it have a name?" 

48 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Judge Royalbeemage picks up the phone. "hello I would like to book a session of Therapy" he speaks into it once it picks up.

The answering machine picks up. "Hello, I'm Iris Winter, please leave a message and we can schedule an appointment. This is not an emergency line. In case of emergency, please call This number." a number is given, and the machine beeps.  

3 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Ahh... Yes... quite fierce-looking... does it have a name?" 

The answering machine picks up. "Hello, I'm Iris Winter, please leave a message and we can schedule an appointment. This is not an emergency line. In case of emergency, please call This number." a number is given, and the machine beeps.  

"Probably, it's very smart. I don't know what it is, though."

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Oh, I'm sorry..." Iris frowned slightly. "I thought it was your monster." 

“No,” Athena said, not sounding angry, but as if explaining a fact to a small child. “It’s a real monster that lives in my closet.” Her voice becomes quieter and more nervous. “I think it’ll eat me one day.”

3 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“No,” Athena said, not sounding angry, but as if explaining a fact to a small child. “It’s a real monster that lives in my closet.” Her voice becomes quieter and more nervous. “I think it’ll eat me one day.”

*facepalms*

THE ONLY THING RUNNING THROUGH MY BRAIN IS MONSTERS INC.!!!

XDDD

"How do you know it'll eat you?" Iris asked quietly. 

47 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

HA

HA

what a lot has happened to judge royalbeemage. current afferes arnt helping. just look at the court now.

8 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

he answering machine picks up. "Hello, I'm Iris Winter, please leave a message and we can schedule an appointment. This is not an emergency line. In case of emergency, please call This number." a number is given, and the machine beeps.  

"could i scedual something for 4 posibly?"

1 hour ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"How do you know it'll eat you?" Iris asked quietly. 

I hadn’t thought of it, but it is a whole lot like that film.

“Well, it’s a monster. That’s what monsters do, isn’t it?”

Just now, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“Oh. Neither have I. This one,” Athena gestures to her picture, “always turns invisible whenever I open the door.”

"Oh! I bet that's awful!" Iris frowns at a leaf on her hand. "I smudged it. Darn." 

“Oh. That’s annoying.” Athena stretches. “I don’t do art enough,” she says.

"You can sit on the floor, if you want..." Iris offers with a smile. "You should do art more!" 

3 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“No, thank you. I like my chair.”

"That's alright..." Iris moves off the floor and turns the music down. "Would you like to tell me why you came to see me today?" She asks kindly. 

17 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"That's alright..." Iris moves off the floor and turns the music down. "Would you like to tell me why you came to see me today?" She asks kindly. 

“I mean, the real reason I came was because my roommate told me too. And her boyfriend. And my brother. And they’re friends. And my friends, even though I don’t have any.”

“I mean, the real reason I came was because my roommate told me too. And her boyfriend. And my brother. And they’re friends. And my friends, even though I don’t have any.”

"I'll be your friend, if you want... and why do you think that they told you to come?" 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I'll be your friend, if you want... and why do you think that they told you to come?" 

“Well, they said that the monster was a hallucination. It isn’t, though. They don’t believe me! Nobody believes me!”

“Well, they said that the monster was a hallucination. It isn’t, though. They don’t believe me! Nobody believes me!”

"It's okay, just take some deep breaths, remember? Like we practiced over the phone?" Iris kept her tone soft.