1 minute ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

I don’t think this is a good idea…Dad would hate it, if he was still here. “No, I don’t think so.”

"Alright... when was the last time you went to the normal doctor?" 

3,000 posts :D 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Alright... when was the last time you went to the normal doctor?" 

Congrats! 

Athena tries to count on her fingers, but can’t remember. “A few years ago,” she says. “Maybe four or five.”

Athena tries to count on her fingers, but can’t remember. “A few years ago,” she says. “Maybe four or five.”

"Alright... maybe you should go sometime." Iris offers, "We need to make sure that you are heathy." 

Just now, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“Sure, I guess. I’ll try to schedule something if you want.”

"I'd really appreciate it." Iris checks the clock again. "It looks like we have about fifteen minutes of our session left. Anything else we should talk about? And do you think you'd like additional appointments, or is this the only one you would like?"  

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"I'd really appreciate it." Iris checks the clock again. "It looks like we have about fifteen minutes of our session left. Anything else we should talk about? And do you think you'd like additional appointments, or is this the only one you would like?"  

“I think…I think I’d like another. Maybe in a week? And I’ll schedule an appointment with doctors and see what they say.”

“I think…I think I’d like another. Maybe in a week? And I’ll schedule an appointment with doctors and see what they say.”

"I can do a week from now... same time?" Iris pulls out her laptop and types in a few things. 

Can we just say it's a monday? :P 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I can do a week from now... same time?" Iris pulls out her laptop and types in a few things. 

Sure! That’s easy.

“Okay. I should probably get going, I have class in an hour.”

3 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“Okay. I should probably get going, I have class in an hour.”

"Alright, thank you for coming! I'll look forward to our meeting next week." Iris stands and opens the door for Athena. 

56 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Alright, thank you for coming! I'll look forward to our meeting next week." Iris stands and opens the door for Athena. 

Athena nods to Iris and walks out the door. Well, I don’t suppose that went too badly.

Jared strode up to the building, watching Isa skip in front of him. A security guard pointed them upstairs, checking them in. Pulling his sweatshirt sleeves down over his wrists, he followed Isa up the stairs to an open door. He knocked on it as Isa poked her head in.

19 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

2 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Jared strode up to the building, watching Isa skip in front of him. A security guard pointed them upstairs, checking them in. Pulling his sweatshirt sleeves down over his wrists, he followed Isa up the stairs to an open door. He knocked on it as Isa poked her head in.

Iris opened the door, smiling. "Good morning! How are you both? Come in and sit down!" She motions to the small couch and the chair opposite her. 

1 hour ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Iris opened the door, smiling. "Good morning! How are you both? Come in and sit down!" She motions to the small couch and the chair opposite her. 

"Good, how are you?" Iris smiled up at her. Jared nodded to her, taking the chair quickly and watching Isa instead of Iris. That felt easier. 

2 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"Good, how are you?" Iris smiled up at her. Jared nodded to her, taking the chair quickly and watching Isa instead of Iris. That felt easier. 

HA IMAGINE HAVING A TYPO!!!

"I am well, thank you." Iris smiles back. "Would you like something to play with while we talk?" She asks gently, holding out the fidget basket. 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I am well, thank you." Iris smiles back. "Would you like something to play with while we talk?" She asks gently, holding out the fidget basket. 

Isa looked at the basket, then back at Jared. He nodded at her, so she took out a Rubik's cube and started aimlessly twisting it. 

shhhhh

Edited by Part Of The Narrative

1 minute ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Isa looked at the basket, then back at Jared. He nodded at her, so she took out a Rubik's cube and started aimlessly twisting it. 

Iris sits in her chair. "Isabelle, would you like to introduce me to your friend?" She asks quietly. 

4 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Iris sits in her chair. "Isabelle, would you like to introduce me to your friend?" She asks quietly. 

Isa looked up at her. "This is my brother Jared." She fiddled a bit more, then said, quietly, "he has a knife in his pocket. I can see it."

Isa looked up at her. "This is my brother Jared." She fiddled a bit more, then said, quietly, "he has a knife in his pocket. I can see it."

"Nice to meet you, Jared, may I keep the knife for now, please? You aren't supposed to have it in here." Her tone was kind and gentle. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Alright, want to tell me why you both are here?" 

Jared glanced at Isa. We can't tell her. I'd go to jail and Isa would end up in foster care or something. He could feel his palms burning again. Like they had when he'd-- "Jared was, was, he looked like a, a monster? But it also wasn't a monster because he also looked like my dad," Isa blurted out.

Jared glanced at Isa. We can't tell her. I'd go to jail and Isa would end up in foster care or something. He could feel his palms burning again. Like they had when he'd-- "Jared was, was, he looked like a, a monster? But it also wasn't a monster because he also looked like my dad," Isa blurted out.

"Alright, lets start there. Can you draw the monster?"