Dissonance: A mystery RP

19 minutes ago, Invisible said:

"Eh... can I get a frog spleen?" Lord Elan asked. He blinked then shook his head. Woah boy... not there anymore... "I mean... uh..." What is it customary to drink here? Dang you're getting rusty... "Tea? Can I get some tea?" 

Rezyn raised an eyebrow. Is he not from around here? And when are we starting this cursed meeting?

24 minutes ago, Invisible said:

"Eh... can I get a frog spleen?" Lord Elan asked. He blinked then shook his head. Woah boy... not there anymore... "I mean... uh..." What is it customary to drink here? Dang you're getting rusty... "Tea? Can I get some tea?" 

“A frog spleen? Wha’ on Entrea is a frog spleen? Do they tas’ good? Should I puttum in my tea?”

27 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Rezyn sighed. "Who's in charge? Is there, like, a mediator? Or...someone who calls the shots? We need to start the meeting."

“Do we really need to? I’ would be pre’y borin’. I’d rather jus’ go home, drink some tea, go to sleep, ea’ several pigs of food, ge’ ou’ of politics. ‘Owed I end up in this career, anyway?”

1 hour ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“A frog spleen? Wha’ on Entrea is a frog spleen? Do they tas’ good? Should I puttum in my tea?”

"Nothing. Just a..." Ploy to pretend to be insane to avoid being caught "Garnish." He said.

25 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“Do we really need to? I’ would be pre’y borin’. I’d rather jus’ go home, drink some tea, go to sleep, ea’ several pigs of food, ge’ ou’ of politics. ‘Owed I end up in this career, anyway?”

54 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Rezyn sighed. "Who's in charge? Is there, like, a mediator? Or...someone who calls the shots? We need to start the meeting."

"I can act as mediator." Elan said, nodding tersely.

11 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Exasperated, Rezyn stood. "I can leave, if we won't be discussing anything of importance...."

"Wait."

Lord Kerst drew himself out of the shadows. "We will get on with this. Put aside your ridiculousness for one hour. Show me your strength, your intelligence." He paused with a pointed glance at Lady Prunella. "Show me how you got your careers. Lord Elan, you may mediate, as you wish."

lord roy leans back and creates a crystal cup out of mist. "ya know. i wouldn't mind some tae ma self. some nice brake fest tae mind ya." he says with a thick acsent showing that he is from across the grate ocean from middle Anglo-Saxon land 

3 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

lord roy leans back and creates a crystal cup out of mist. "ya know. i wouldn't mind some tae ma self. some nice brake fest tae mind ya." he says with a thick acsent showing that he is from across the grate ocean from middle Anglo-Saxon land 

Kerst sighed audibly. "You there! Give everyone their damn tea so we can start." He didn't blink an eye at Roy's mist work. Such a thing, if not common, was certainly not rare.

@TwinSouls

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper stood up, summoned a sword and looked around. "is there someone here named Lord Kerst?" 

Kerst's eyes narrowed. He didn't answer with his name, but spoke casually. "What is this? Who are you?"

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Rezyn jumped at the strange person's sudden entrance. She spilled what was left of her tea.

5 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kerst's eyes narrowed. He didn't answer with his name, but spoke casually. "What is this? Who are you?"

Rezyn jumped at the strange person's sudden entrance. She spilled what was left of her tea.

"Assassins dont generally speak their name."

20 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

“Oh, I rather think it is…”

Kerst stood. "Leave us." He waved the other nobles toward the door. Rezyn scooted her chair back, confused. What is happening? She glanced around the room to see if the others would obey the command.

3 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kerst stood. "Leave us." He waved the other nobles toward the door. Rezyn scooted her chair back, confused. What is happening? She glanced around the room to see if the others would obey the command.

Sleeper crouches in a ready stance when kerst stands.