Dissonance: A mystery RP

1 minute ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kerst casually blocked, moving lightly to the side. He feinted, lunging for the man's sword arm, but pulled back at the last second.

sleeper plants himself, then noticing a small weak point, lunges at the knees.

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

lord roy picks up the knife jumps forward to where the assasan is and jams the knife in its back. he pulls it out and repeats several times.

Sleeper just grins as his blood rushes out. "Thank you" then he slams roy into the ground.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

sleeper plants himself, then noticing a small weak point, lunges at the knees.

Kerst stumbles. I'm not what I used to be, but I deserve death if I can't last a minute. He ducks back as the sword grazes his knee, and makes a swipe. Just draw it out...

Meanwhile, Rezyn looked on, calculating. The man was getting attack on two fronts, like he was having two completely different battles at the same time. 

And...he was winning, she realized.

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy pulls himself backwards coverd in blood. "how?" he asks softly.

He grins. "If your lord survives, ill say. and if he doesnt, ill let you know in hell"

1 minute ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kerst stumbles. I'm not what I used to be, but I deserve death if I can't last a minute. He ducks back as the sword grazes his knee, and makes a swipe. Just draw it out...

Meanwhile, Rezyn looked on, calculating. The man was getting attack on two fronts, like he was having two completely different battles at the same time. 

And...he was winning, she realized.

he deflects the blade into the ground without even looking as he speaks with roy.

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"help!" lord roy shouts to the rest of the room. "ye deserve to have ye titals striped from ye if ya don't do nothing."

Rezyn stepped forward. "Well?" she demanded. "Will you fight us all, assassin?" She was getting tired of the manipulation. Why not just kill them all and be done with it? The man was obviously holding back. "You could have murdered us five minutes ago, and you stand there talking about deals and smirking like a bloody demon."

Just now, Part Of The Narrative said:

Rezyn stepped forward. "Well?" she demanded. "Will you fight us all, assassin?" She was getting tired of the manipulation. Why not just kill them all and be done with it? The man was obviously holding back. "You could have murdered us five minutes ago, and you stand there talking about deals and smirking like a bloody demon."

"ah, cmon, i cant have a little fun while im at it? you guys arent terrible. ill give you that. oh. and turn around" and behind everyone is a demon, bloody and smirking.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"ah, cmon, i cant have a little fun while im at it? you guys arent terrible. ill give you that. oh. and turn around" and behind everyone is a demon, bloody and smirking.

Kerst narrowed his eyes. He caught Rezyn's eye, and they each took a step forward, closing off the assassin while he was talking to Roy. 

Rezyn had only done what she was about to try once successfully. You couldn't do it on living things. But demons didn't live...right?

2 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kerst narrowed his eyes. He caught Rezyn's eye, and they each took a step forward, closing off the assassin while he was talking to Roy. 

Rezyn had only done what she was about to try once successfully. You couldn't do it on living things. But demons didn't live...right?

you are gonna kill his near immortality? and plus, he's kinda in limbo. he should be dead, but he isnt alive, neccessarily either.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

you are gonna kill his near immortality? and plus, he's kinda in limbo. he should be dead, but he isnt alive, neccessarily either.

is sleeper also a deamon or what?

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Not necessarily. This should just shock him at least. Knock him back, or give him shivers or something. This has never been done to him before.

Rezyn breathed deeply, calling the mist. it  coalesced into a glimmering, slim, double edged mistsword.

Inside the man's chest.

It poked out through the front, the blade steaming wisps of smoke that curled off the edge. Rezyn staggered with the effort, letting herself slide to the floor. She felt shaky, but so exhilarated.