Dissonance: A mystery RP

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy picks up the knife turns both knives into a sword and cuts the assasans right arm of. "try killing without an arm deamon."

the arm floats back up to his shoulder and it heals back together. "Sure" then he gives roy a left hook across the face.

1 minute ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Rezyn breathed deeply, calling the mist. it  coalesced into a glimmering, slim, double edged mistsword.

Inside the man's chest.

It poked out through the front, the blade steaming wisps of smoke that curled off the edge. Rezyn staggered with the effort, letting herself slide to the floor. She felt shaky, but so exhilarated. 

he looks down, shocked. "how..." then a timer buzzes. he grins as he convulses.

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

the arm floats back up to his shoulder and it heals back together. "Sure" then he gives roy a left hook across the face.

he looks down, shocked. "how..." then a timer buzzes. he grins as he convulses.

Kerst nodded at Rezyn, an acknowledgement of respect. Rezyn, still weak, felt a glow of pride at the look.

"We have met your requirements." Kerst proclaimed. "You will leave. I am not fond of the idea of a man who tried to murder us joining our sect."

1 minute ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kerst nodded at Rezyn, an acknowledgement of respect. Rezyn, still weak, felt a glow of pride at the look.

"We have met your requirements." Kerst proclaimed. "You will leave. I am not fond of the idea of a man who tried to murder us joining our sect."

Sleeper falls from the blade, laughing. "Man, I havent had a fight like that in YEARS! and no one even died! im impressed. my employer will be pissed, but if he comes after me, he can be taken care of. he is a dumb, fat man who spends his days on booze and women."

Rysen climbed to her feet. She turned to glare at Kerst, the moment of appreciation gone. "What are you not telling us? Do you know anything about this man--"

She was too late. He was gone.

I posted on the rp description about the magic system. Check it out before giving your character powers, and let it be known which type of magic they have.

29 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

I posted on the rp description about the magic system. Check it out before giving your character powers, and let it be known which type of magic they have.

i have full shadow and weak mist magic. my full mist power sums up to being able to form small things out of mist but that is it. for shadow i can shadow walk, turn invisible, manipulate shadows and more

roy looks around in disbelife. "where as e gon?"

Rezyn sighed, eyeing the assassin. Would he try anything sneaky now that Kerst was gone? She rose. "I'm leaving. Someone more experienced can deal with him." She waved in the assassin's general direction. "I guess I'll see you all next week." If we survive that long, seeing as Londar's most intelligent and dangerous elites are a bunch of damn idiots. 

And she left, eager to get back to her father's keep. She tucked away her knife as she went. Should she tell him about this little incident? It was leverage, was it not? She finally knew something he didn't.

He's bound to find out sooner or later. Might as well get something out of it by being the one to tell him.

Edited by Part Of The Narrative

Silas stepped out of the servants entrance, and into the street beyond

Okay. Let’s review. Silas thinks first, an assassin falls from somewhere into the room and threatens a Nobleman, and then offers to join him after a duel. Why? 

Silas nearly gets run over by a carriage on the next street over, and hurries to the other side of the street. 

What to do now?

Where would the assassin go?

2 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Rezyn gritted her teeth. "What usually happens at these meetings, anyway?" She demanded, looking around. "I mean, this can't be normal."

Oki

Elan has the Shadow magic

Or… is trying to replicate it to stay hidden

Lord Elan frowned. “Well, in my experience when many powerful people merp-I mean MEET- up it ends poorly.” He sighs. “Like… forcing kids to fight to the death for entertainment poorly.”

a kind of mix of all four. 

Sleeper gets out of the shadow he was hiding in, and steps in front of Silas.

26 minutes ago, Invisible said:

Lord Elan frowned. “Well, in my experience when many powerful people merp-I mean MEET- up it ends poorly.” He sighs. “Like… forcing kids to fight to the death for entertainment poorly.”

one sec...

Ryn appears, slaps Elan, then poofs.