Dissonance: A mystery RP

Twin souls you were just scratched by a shadow monster. I was intended to give some room to expand the world building but if you don’t want it was just a normal scratch.

@TwinSouls 

on top of the mansion lord Roy’s split mind snapped back to his body. He collapsed down while several servants carried him inside.

an idea for what has happend is that you are dripping black blood

@TwinSouls

lord roy jumped out of bed a few days later. he ran down to his basement and grabbed 4 shadows. he gatherd them together and opened a door into a room a long distance away. "master! i have failed you!" he shouted into the darkness.

"i see. i shall send a wrath to aid you. do not fail again!" his master said sternly. 

@TheRavenHasLanded

the raven has landed does sleeper want to be the wrath?

5 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

@TwinSouls

lord roy jumped out of bed a few days later. he ran down to his basement and grabbed 4 shadows. he gatherd them together and opened a door into a room a long distance away. "master! i have failed you!" he shouted into the darkness.

"i see. i shall send a wrath to aid you. do not fail again!" his master said sternly. 

@TheRavenHasLanded

if you pay him enough.

18 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

he requires that plus a list of names.

everyone in the meeting exsept roy. end up getting defeated in the end but give a good fight to help build the plot and enforce roy to be the main antagonist. *dramatic music in the background*

7 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

an idea for what has happend is that you are dripping black blood

That’ll be great

Silas reaches his hand up to his cheek, and pulls it away with thick black blood. Must be some sort of poison he thinks. “Someone get me a chair!” He says as loud as he can “I need to sit down!”

@TheRavenHasLanded

I forgot Sleeper wanted to talk to Kerst. Just have Sleeper see Kerst walking away from the area and have Sleeper follow.

Lord Kerst strode off, keeping away from the alleys. That man...he'd wanted something.

Kerst's instinct was to glance over his shoulder every five seconds, but he resisted. He needed to get back to his keep. Evaluate. After shutting and locking every door, window and entranceway in the building.

Not that it would do much, he thought idly, drawing his cloak tighter. That man...well, he isn't a man, is he? I doubt he's more then half human.

Just now, Part Of The Narrative said:

@TheRavenHasLanded

Lord Kerst strode off, keeping away from the alleys. That man...he'd wanted something.

Kerst's instinct was to glance over his shoulder every five seconds, but he resisted. He needed to get back to his keep. Evaluate. After shutting and locking every door, window and entranceway in the building.

Not that it would do much, he thought idly, drawing his cloak tighter. That man...well, he isn't a man, is he? I doubt he's more then half human.

Sleeper grins. There you are...

After a minute, Silas finds a stool in a corner of the room. This, Silas thinks will take a lot of energy.

He separates the ‘poison’ out of his blood, and tries to get it all close to the wound. He wipes his cheek on his sleeves. That should prevent any fatal injury. Silas thinks, then he falls asleep.

@Invisible

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper grins. There you are...

Kerst gave up. He glanced over his shoulder.

1 minute ago, TwinSouls said:

After a minute, Silas finds a stool in a corner of the room. This, Silas thinks will take a lot of energy.

He separates the ‘poison’ out of his blood, and tries to get it all close to the wound. He wipes his cheek on his sleeves. That should prevent any fatal injury. Silas thinks, then he falls asleep.

Rezyn strode out of the darkness. She nudged Silas with her foot. "Is he dead?"

Just now, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kerst stifled a startled jump. He'd known it was coming. Narrowing his eyes, he strode forward, coming to a stop six feet away from Sleeper.

social distancing?

Sleeper grins. "I think we should talk. you might want my... services."