Dissonance: A mystery RP

2 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"Join me in what?" Kerst shook his head. "You do not know as much as you presume to."

Sleeper shakes his head. "Point taken, i dont. which is why i want to join you. you seem to know forbidden techniques, i would like to learn them"

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper shakes his head. "Point taken, i dont. which is why i want to join you. you seem to know forbidden techniques, i would like to learn them"

"You tried to kill me not fifteen minutes ago. Answer my questions and maybe I will answer some of yours."

9 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper laughs. "fair enough. now, could you expound on your question? are you trying to solve a murder?"

"No." Kerst gestured at an abandoned building. "This is not a conversation for the public street. Step inside with me." He studied Sleeper. "It would be easy for you to slip out that sword, now. Just you and me, talking of forbidden things. One might get what he wants from me and decide he no longer needs me."

Just now, Part Of The Narrative said:

"No." Kerst gestured at an abandoned building. "This is not a conversation for the public street. Step inside with me." He studied Sleeper. "It would be easy for you to slip out that sword, now. Just you and me, talking of forbidden things. One might get what he wants from me and decide he no longer needs me."

He dismisses his sword, draws a sigil in the air, then puts it on his chest. "This will keep me bound. I can only attack if you act first."

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He dismisses his sword, draws a sigil in the air, then puts it on his chest. "This will keep me bound. I can only attack if you act first."

Kerst nodded sharply. "It will be so." He started toward the building, watching Sleeper out of the corner of his eye.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He nods. Then he follows.

Kerst lit a lantern that he found in a corner, traveling through several of the dark rooms before settling on one in the middle of the building. He sat on the floor, crossing his arms. "Speak," he instructed Sleeper. "What do you wish to know?"

2 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

Nope

1 minute ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kerst lit a lantern that he found in a corner, traveling through several of the dark rooms before settling on one in the middle of the building. He sat on the floor, crossing his arms. "Speak," he instructed Sleeper. "What do you wish to know?"

"someone mentioned a cult. i wanna know whats that about. also, what money do you use here?" he gives a little flush. "I need to figure out the conversion rates."

20 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"someone mentioned a cult. i wanna know whats that about. also, what money do you use here?" he gives a little flush. "I need to figure out the conversion rates."

"There's no cult." Kerst said flatly. "At least, not here." He took a coin out of his pocket. "Copper and silver, stranger."

Lady Prunella von Bläart Ertyuytfrdefcvbhjiytg of the Woodchair Lightgift Yew VI opened her eyes again, still grumpy at nobody getting her tea. She sat up, saw that she was alone, and snapped her fingers twice. An entourage of servants came in. “Orders, m’lady?” the leader of the servants asked. “Ge’ me the coffee ou’ of ‘ere!” Lady Yew barked at him. Two of the others took her hands and stood her up and led her out of the room. Lady Yew couldn’t remember their names, but called them Right and Left. They helped support her weight because she didn’t like carrying herself around. One, called Fan, fanned her from the back. One, called Carolina, held the many layers of dress that trailed behind the Lady—they had a name, but Lady Yew had never bothered to learn it. Christopher, their leader, the only one whose name Lady Yew actually learned, supervised the others. One, called Babyhead, ran ahead to prepare the carriage. One, Chair, picked up Lady Yew’s chair and carried it behind her. It was a very nice chair, even if she was stealing it. Two, Annoyance and Cutie-pie, just stood there, not doing anything. They didn’t have any work to do right now. Annoyance was her dresser, tooth-brusher, foot-massager, and was more powerful than most people thought, and Cutie-pie was kept for…other reasons. The last of the servants, nicknamed God, pushed a cart around that had mugs and tea leaves and bags and hot water and milk and biscuits. He was Lady Yew’s favorite, as he made her tea. She called him God because he was, to her, God. Ironically, he was very religious, and hated his nickname even more than Cutie-pie. 

6 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I need to figure out the conversion rates."

good job. roy nodds

6 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Copper and silver, stranger."

a lot of both fine!

roy sat at his desk composing several letters to the nobility that would survive his assassination attempts. he was planing to take the throne once and for all and rule for the rest of eternity. 

oops spoiled to much to soon.

Silas woke up a few hours later with his face on wood. “You won’t kick me out this time!” He shouts, staggering to his feet, then remembers he isn’t in that place anymore. “Sorry.” He says at a more regular tone “Forgot myself.” 

12 hours ago, TwinSouls said:

Silas woke up a few hours later with his face on wood. “You won’t kick me out this time!” He shouts, staggering to his feet, then remembers he isn’t in that place anymore. “Sorry.” He says at a more regular tone “Forgot myself.” 

Rezyn, having reluctantly stayed to examine her surroundings, watch the sleeping servant and try to make sense of the shadow wound, jumped, startled. She thought about hiding, but it was too late. So she kept her head high as she skulked about and pretended not to notice Silas.

2 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Rezyn, having reluctantly stayed to examine her surroundings, watch the sleeping servant and try to make sense of the shadow wound, jumped, startled. She thought about hiding, but it was too late. So she kept her head high as she skulked about and pretended not to notice Silas.

As Silas gains a better grip over his surroundings, he notices a woman pointedly not paying attention to him. “Hey!” He shouts at her “What was that shadow thing?”

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Sure 😈

1 minute ago, TwinSouls said:

As Silas gains a better grip over his surroundings, he notices a woman pointedly not paying attention to him. “Hey!” He shouts at her “What was that shadow thing?”

Rezyn didn't look at him. "No idea. You're the one who got up close and personal with it."