Dissonance: A mystery RP

1 minute ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Rezyn didn't look at him. "No idea. You're the one who got up close and personal with it."

“I did not!” Silas says indignantly, “It ran, or flew, or however it moves at me!” He steps up next to her to see what she was looking at.

Just now, TwinSouls said:

“I did not!” Silas says indignantly, “It ran, or flew, or however it moves at me!” He steps up next to her to see what she was looking at.

Rezyn was noting a sunken in patch of brick where the shadow had touched the building. "Any idea why it did that?" She glanced at Silas. "Maybe you upset it."

Just now, Part Of The Narrative said:

Rezyn was noting a sunken in patch of brick where the shadow had touched the building. "Any idea why it did that?" She glanced at Silas. "Maybe you upset it."

“I have absolutely no idea.” Silas says, then strides forward to touch the brick.

4 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

“I have absolutely no idea.” Silas says, then strides forward to touch the brick.

Rezyn tilted her head at him. "I wouldn't. What if it left a residue?"

Just now, TwinSouls said:

Silas separates the strange shadow from the brick, and puts it in a vial. Then he shreds the shadow into ribbons.

"Or not," she mumbled.

Penia walked past a house with a lot of comosion in it. through the window she saw her friend rezyn

feel free to have a difrent name when dealing with the street people

she opened the door and stuck her head in. "whats happening here? you haven't finally found someone to date have you rezyn?

1 minute ago, TwinSouls said:

“It might be useful in a pinch” Silas says, shrugging

or the opposeit?

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Penia walked past a house with a lot of comosion in it. through the window she saw her friend rezyn

she opened the door and stuck her head in. "whats happening here? you haven't finally found someone to date have you rezyn?

Silas spins to the door as it opens

Nice.

I’d thought it could be useful, like the powder… It could be a curse though.

Edited by TwinSouls

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Rezyn raised an eyebrow. "What if I did? Jealous?"

6 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"What's going on with you, Pernia?" Rezyn said, walking over to her friend. "How's that serving boy you told me about the other week?"

"oh you know. he broke up with me. he was as dense as a brick. how is your social life going?"

sorry for the delay i was sleeping.

Edited by RoyalBeeMage

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"oh you know. he broke up with me. he was as dense as a brick. how is your social life going?"

Rezyn laughed, sliding her arm through Penia's and walking toward the door. "He would have to be, to break up with you. And I'm doing great. Just almost got assassinated, but a day in the life."

19 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Rezyn laughed, sliding her arm through Penia's and walking toward the door. "He would have to be, to break up with you. And I'm doing great. Just almost got assassinated, but a day in the life."

"see this is why i never want to trade places with you. like i know that you are all important and wealthy up in you palaces but down here on the streets we don't have to worry about why someone is trying to kill us. its proberbly because we managed to rob someone off a few crowns." Penia said with a grin.

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"see this is why i never want to trade places with you. like i know that you are all important and wealthy up in you palaces but down here on the streets we don't have to worry about why someone is trying to kill us. its proberbly because we managed to rob someone off a few crowns." Penia said with a grin.

Rezyn laughed, nodding. "you're right about that." She eyed Silas. "You never saw me after the meeting, k?"

1 minute ago, TwinSouls said:

“Alright,” Silas says, befuddled “I did just quit my job though. You think the Servantmasters won’t notice a missing servant?”

"mate you were almost killed. just say you were working on rezies orders. you'll live. i think."