Dissonance: A mystery RP

On 2/5/2024 at 6:28 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

“Ooh let’s hear.” Pernia said sitting in a chair.

Lord roy shadow walked to the other end of the city. “ hello Lady Prunella von Bläart Ertyuytfrdefcvbhjiytg of the Woodchair Lightgift Yew VI. How are you?”

@Ravenclawjedi42

"The nobles," Rezyn said shortly, "are idiotic. I kept thinking they must have hidden depth or something, but everything they said proved me wrong." She threw up her hands. "The elite of the city! The big deals! They're so stupid!"

Sorry for the long wait lol

7 hours ago, Invisible said:

I also try not to bring in multiverse stuff too much.

i get what you are saying. i will just let it all settle into the dust for a while and maby in a few months do something with it all. 

Spoiler

i am thinking that when a roy will die it will create a power vacume that anouther roy will fill. over time there will only be one roy remaining as all outher roys will have killed eachouthr. kind of like he who remains in loki.

1 hour ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"The nobles," Rezyn said shortly, "are idiotic. I kept thinking they must have hidden depth or something, but everything they said proved me wrong." She threw up her hands. "The elite of the city! The big deals! They're so stupid!"

"how are they stupid?"

2 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

Silas nods, hands her a cup of tea, and walks towards a servants entrance.

Rezyn sipped it. "I should sue you," she called. "It's cold." If sueing was invented at this point, I would actually do it!

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"what makes them childish?"

She huffed. "The way they talk, the way they act. How's your espionage? I could get you in as my servant, probably."

1 minute ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

She huffed. "The way they talk, the way they act. How's your espionage? I could get you in as my servant, probably."

"i am getting close to the disciples of lord kerst and lord roy. this sleeper worries me. he is a wild card. next meeting of the high lords i am confident that i will be able to deal with them both and get to the top of their cult or sect or whatever they are calling it."

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i am getting close to the disciples of lord kerst and lord roy. this sleeper worries me. he is a wild card. next meeting of the high lords i am confident that i will be able to deal with them both and get to the top of their cult or sect or whatever they are calling it."

Rezyn blinked. "Wow. Nice work, Pernia."

Just now, Part Of The Narrative said:

Rezyn gave Pernia a massive side-eye. Knew she was a crackhead. "Cool. What's our next move?"

"our next move is to start expressing interest in joining the cult. once i am in i can quickly climb the ranks from their. its what i was trained to do after all."

7 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"our next move is to start expressing interest in joining the cult. once i am in i can quickly climb the ranks from their. its what i was trained to do after all."

"I don't...I wouldn't call it a cult. But something's definitely wrong with that Sleeper fellow." She sipped her tea aggressively. 

"I don't...I wouldn't call it a cult. But something's definitely wrong with that Sleeper fellow." She sipped her tea aggressively. 

"yes well i dont know what else to call it. yes that sleeper fellow is wrong. i just cant put my finger on why though."

4 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"He said he was a demon. Kind of." Rezyn struggled to recall what had happened.

"yeah no see if they are sumoning deamons than it is a cult."

could i compile a few of the majer plot points into an early draft for a book i am writing. i feel that a few of what has happend works perfectly alongside what i am writing.

Edited by RoyalBeeMage

could i compile a few of the majer plot points into an early draft for a book i am writing. i feel that a few of what has happend works perfectly alongside what i am writing.

Rezyn tilted her head. "True."

"see now you get it."