Dissonance: A mystery RP

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"me? never! i would nevver steal anything from you, your daughter or her servents."

“The servants, eh? I haven’t forgotten last time with the shoes. I’ll make sure they all check their valuables.”

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Stab me!" he grins. "I wont bite. and besides, you wouldnt make a good meal anyways" he laughs.

Kerst shook his head. "I need no more proof." He tilted his head, as if listening, though there was only silence. "Kays has arrived. Come." He strode toward a stairwell, climbing it and beckoning for Sleeper to follow.

Just now, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kerst shook his head. "I need no more proof." He tilted his head, as if listening, though there was only silence. "Kays has arrived. Come." He strode toward a stairwell, climbing it and beckoning for Sleeper to follow.

Sleeper rolls his eyes. "Alright." he follows, summoning a katana style blade.

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper rolls his eyes. "Alright." he follows, summoning a katana style blade.

The stairs open up to a long hallway with only one door at the very end. It's painted black, with a silver handle. Kerst knocks carefully and steps back as the door swings open. The room inside is austere, but covered with bookshelves, maps, and papers neatly sitting on desks. In the middle of the room, a tall women is standing, holding a single coin up to the light. She doesn't look at them as they enter.

"Fake," she says with contempt. "Pitiful soul..." She sets the coin down, turning to Sleeper and Kerst. "Brother." She acknowledges him, then eyes Sleeper. "Hello, demon. Why are you in my keep?"

Edited by Part Of The Narrative

The stairs open up to a long hallway with only one door at the very end. It's painted black, with a silver handle. Kerst knocks carefully and steps back as the door swings open. The room inside is austere, but covered with bookshelves, maps, and papers neatly sitting on desks. In the middle of the room, a tall women is standing, holding a single coin up to the light. She doesn't look at them as they enter.

"Fake," she says with contempt. "Pitiful soul..." She sets the coin down, turning to Sleeper and Kerst. "Brother." She acknowledged him, then eyed Sleeper. "Hello, demon. Why are you in my keep?"

Sleeper kneels. "I wish to join you in your investigation, or quiet people who are being too... nosy into your activities."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper kneels. "I wish to join you in your investigation, or quiet people who are being too... nosy into your activities."

Kays considers. Kerst steps back, leaving her to her thoughts. She tilts her head. "What was the purpose of crashing that meeting? Yes, I know about it. Hopefully I'm the only one." She sniffed disdainfully. "Caused quite a racket. But why?"

Kays considers. Kerst steps back, leaving her to her thoughts. She tilts her head. "What was the purpose of crashing that meeting? Yes, I know about it. Hopefully I'm the only one." She sniffed disdainfully. "Caused quite a racket. But why?"

"Someone hired me. probably the person who commited the murder in the first place. i dont ask questions. i just take the money. but you all intrigued me."