Dissonance: A mystery RP

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Someone hired me. probably the person who commited the murder in the first place. i dont ask questions. i just take the money. but you all intrigued me."

Kays raised an eyebrow. "Something of a mercenary, then? What would keep you from selling us out to the highest bidder?"

1 minute ago, TwinSouls said:

“Yes! Focus! Why was the assassin there?”

Rezyn scoffed. "He tried to kill Kerst. He didn't seem very persistent though."

Just now, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kays raised an eyebrow. "Something of a mercenary, then? What would keep you from selling us out to the highest bidder?"

Sleeper grins. "Thats the fun part. Normally, I would sell you guys out if someone paid me enough. but now... i dont know what has gotten into me, but I wish to help. for an appropriate price, of course..." he smirks.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper grins. "Thats the fun part. Normally, I would sell you guys out if someone paid me enough. but now... i dont know what has gotten into me, but I wish to help. for an appropriate price, of course..." he smirks.

Kays shook her head, musing. "We have assassins too, demon. We have people on the inside, people with which to fight, people who support us financially and politically. What need do we have for you?"

2 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kays shook her head, musing. "We have assassins too, demon. We have people on the inside, people with which to fight, people who support us financially and politically. What need do we have for you?"

"I could kill them all before they even blink" he says in a low voice. "I'm literally the best assassin who has ever lived."

1 minute ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"But you don't live," she said, clicking her tongue. She crossed her arms. "Who are your parents?"

"My parents were nobles. Well, my father was. I was left with my mother, and when she birthed a girl, he took her. He raised her into a lady, while I was stuck in the grime, while he came and beat us. Then he would take my mother again... I killed him after the 10th time. Hearing her screams... pain. I ran after I killed him. I was a coward. left my mom to die. I lived in the darker corners of high society..." he shakes his head. "Why am I telling you this?"

19 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

“A ploy then?”

5 hours ago, TwinSouls said:

“Yes! Focus! Why was the assassin there?”

"how should i know?"

5 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kays considers. Kerst steps back, leaving her to her thoughts. She tilts her head. "What was the purpose of crashing that meeting? Yes, I know about it. Hopefully I'm the only one." She sniffed disdainfully. "Caused quite a racket. But why?"

5 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Someone hired me. probably the person who commited the murder in the first place. i dont ask questions. i just take the money. but you all intrigued me."

roy opens a shadow portal and steps into kays offace. "hope I'm not late to the meeting. oh why is he here?" roy asks pointing to sleeper

4 hours ago, TwinSouls said:

“A ploy then?”

pernia looked at him "most likely."

16 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"how should i know?"

roy opens a shadow portal and steps into kays offace. "hope I'm not late to the meeting. oh why is he here?" roy asks pointing to sleeper

Sleeper glances up, his eyes go hard, and his blade goes to a dagger. "I could ask the same thing."

On 2/28/2024 at 9:08 AM, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper glances up, his eyes go hard, and his blade goes to a dagger. "I could ask the same thing."

Kays sighed, rubbing her forehead. "Roy. This is most inconvenient."

On 2/27/2024 at 5:06 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

"how should i know?"

Rezyn eyed her father. "Well? What do you think?"

On 3/1/2024 at 2:33 AM, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kays sighed, rubbing her forehead. "Roy. This is most inconvenient."

"how so? you asked me to come. ok yes i am early but still i am here."

@Part Of The Narrative @TwinSouls @TheRavenHasLanded

lets not let this die 

Edited by RoyalBeeMage