Dissonance: A mystery RP

2 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"Factory." She paused. "And don't steal from them, we're trying to be civil."

"uhh fine. see you tomorrow." pernia says as she stands up and prepares to head back to her home.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Rezyn eyed him. Damn it. She chewed her lip, thinking. "you heard nothing." She said to him, turning.

“Oh,” Silas says to her back “I definitely heard something.”

4 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

“Oh,” Silas says to her back “I definitely heard something.”

Might have to change the meeting place. Rezyn hurried upstairs, heading for her father's office. She had so much to talk to him about...

Can someone rp lord Man for this scene? Shouldn't take too long.

6 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Might have to change the meeting place. Rezyn hurried upstairs, heading for her father's office. She had so much to talk to him about...

Pernia follows rezyn slowly not wanting to alert her 

9 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Pernia follows rezyn slowly not wanting to alert her 

Silas narrows his eyes as he watches Rezyn’s friend creeping behind Rezyn herself at a seemingly safe distance

how odd Silas thinks

28 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Rezyn approached her father's closed door, wondering if he was done with whatever he'd needed to do. She knocked loudly, impatient. 

Can I make up a first name?

1 hour ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Rezyn approached her father's closed door, wondering if he was done with whatever he'd needed to do. She knocked loudly, impatient. 

Great!

Rane Marn slammed open his study door, angry at the intrusion on his work.

”What do you want!” He shouts at the person he too late realizes is his daughter.

Edited by TwinSouls

6 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

Rane Marn slammed open his study door, angry at the intrusion on his work.

”What do you want!” He shouts at the person he too late realizes is his daughter.

Rezyn stood tall, not showing her surprise. "I'm back, Father, and there are things to discuss."

Just now, Part Of The Narrative said:

Rezyn stood tall, not showing her surprise. "I'm back, Father, and there are things to discuss."

Lord Marn sighs, then steps aside to let his daughter in. 

“If we’re do discuss, we may as well do it comfortably.”

7 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Rezyn strode in, trying to appear calm and professional. "I attended the meeting as you required, Father."

“I knew that already. Tell me what was so urgent that you had to come hammering on my door to tell me about.”

5 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

“I knew that already. Tell me what was so urgent that you had to come hammering on my door to tell me about.”

"Well," Rezyn shot back, "you neglected to tell me what a bunch of air headed idiots the lot are, but more then that, we were almost killed a strange assassin man."

5 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"Well," Rezyn shot back, "you neglected to tell me what a bunch of air headed idiots the lot are, but more then that, we were almost killed a strange assassin man."

“Assassin? You should have started with that, girl! And of course they’re a bunch of idiots! It’s the court!” Rane shouts, getting increasingly angry.

12 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

“Assassin? You should have started with that, girl! And of course they’re a bunch of idiots! It’s the court!” Rane shouts, getting increasingly angry.

"A man named Sleeper dropped from the ceiling-well, I think he was a man, anyway, and tried to kill Kerst."