Dissonance: A mystery RP

Rezyn hurried into the street. She ducked into an old building, slipped into an empty room and locked the door, hurriedly changing out of her noblewoman dress and into comfortable street clothes. On second thought, she wouldn't go back to her keep yet. She had so many questions...a walk would clear her head. 

Keep looking down. I don't want more danger right now. 

She balled up the dress and stuffed it into her satchel, then left it behind the door. She would come get it later. Maybe.

Already feeling better, she adopted the tense gait of a street urchin and started away. She needed to get out of this area. She couldn't let the nobles see Lady Rezyn Marn skulking about like a thief. 

3 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

“Do the same rules apply to you?” Silas asks “how much harm could come to me? After all, I could be crippled.”

“If I will be able to recover from this duel, then yes. I accept” Silas says, grabbing a long metal rod, about three feet long.

The club is vaporized almost as soon as it forms, and Silas takes a brick off the ground. He throws it at sleeper, and splits it into hundreds of dull needles.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper moves deftly, his eyes flicking around, a club shaped like a musical note comes into existence.

Why a music note?

Just now, TwinSouls said:

The club is vaporized almost as soon as it forms, and Silas takes a brick off the ground. He throws it at sleeper, and splits it into hundreds of dull needles.

Why a music note?

Oh the demons.

Sleeper grabs a sword out of nowhere and cuts them each in half, leaving him unharmed.

2 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

Why a music note?

Oh the demons.

bc funny.

Silas throws the arrowhead right into Sleepers chest as he dulls it.

8 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

sleeper runs forward, his feet barely making a sound.

Does Silas win?

Edited by TwinSouls

“I win.” Silas says “that powder, If I had left it unaltered, would have ruined your eyes, and then the flail would have crushed your chest.”

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper snaps his fingers. "No" and he jumps up.

Silas steps to the side.

“I win.” Silas says “that powder, If I had left it unaltered, would have ruined your eyes, and then the flail would have crushed your chest.”

He grins. "Ill give it you." then he snaps his fingers again, and everything goes back to normal.

“Thanks. I would like to know whom hired you, what ‘the sect’ is, and what are your demons?”

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He grins. "I’ll give it you." then he snaps his fingers again, and everything goes back to normal.

Wait. What happens when he snaps?

Edited by TwinSouls

lord roy walks to the balcony attached to the meeting room. he stood there and breathed in the air. out of the corner of his eyes he saw a shadow creep closer. he turned his head towards it to get a better look. it was a shadow of medium hight and strength. it would have to be enough roy things as he walks up and puts his hand into the shadow he hears a low wine and he binds it to himself. once the shadow has been bound he steps into it and out into a prison deep below his manner. he had pulled his newest shadow through with him so he grabbed it and stuck it into some silver chains. 

21 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Rezyn hurried into the street. She ducked into an old building, slipped into an empty room and locked the door, hurriedly changing out of her noblewoman dress and into comfortable street clothes. On second thought, she wouldn't go back to her keep yet. She had so many questions...a walk would clear her head. 

Keep looking down. I don't want more danger right now. 

She balled up the dress and stuffed it into her satchel, then left it behind the door. She would come get it later. Maybe.

Already feeling better, she adopted the tense gait of a street urchin and started away. She needed to get out of this area. She couldn't let the nobles see Lady Rezyn Marn skulking about like a thief. 

Lord Elan appeared nearby, coming out of a shadow in the ground. He dusted off his pants, running a hand through his hair, then surveyed his surroundings. He saw someone that looked like Lady Marn… but no, that was impossible. So he continued on his way, to his small manor.