Dissonance: A mystery RP

Lady Prunella von Bläart Ertyuytfrdefcvbhjiytg of the Woodchair Lightgift Yew VI woke up from where she had been napping, snoring softly, her face on her shoulder where a pile of drool had been forming. She looked around, and found that she was all alone in the room. “Huh?” she asks, still groggy. “Where’d everyone go? Is i’ jus’ me? Did they all die or something? Am I the only politician lef’? If so, then Entrea’s in bad shape. TEA! SOMEONE GET ME TEA!” The last words are shouted at an incredibly loud volume, and can be heard from everywhere within a mile radius from Lady Yew.

6 hours ago, Invisible said:

Lord Elan appeared nearby, coming out of a shadow in the ground. He dusted off his pants, running a hand through his hair, then surveyed his surroundings. He saw someone that looked like Lady Marn… but no, that was impossible. So he continued on his way, to his small manor. 

Rezyn cursed, ducking around a building. Lord Elan walked past. He'd seen her, hadn't he? She peeked around the edge of the building, wincing as the wind ruffled through her hair, louder than she'd have liked.

lord roy walks to the rooth of his mansion while he brings 4 shadows. at the top he uses them to bridge a gap between the mortal realm and the realm of the shadows. roy reaches out and places his hand into the shadow realm. his veins turn black under his pale skin. his eyes turn black(including the white of the eye) and he drips black smoke. he sends his shadows off across the city to end the life of a few of the nobles. 

16 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Rezyn cursed, ducking around a building. Lord Elan walked past. He'd seen her, hadn't he? She peeked around the edge of the building, wincing as the wind ruffled through her hair, louder than she'd have liked.

Lord Elan glanced over, hearing a noise. He narrowed his eyes, then waved a hand, fading into shadow.

Then, suddenly, he appeared behind Rezyn. “My lady, what are you doing on the floor?” He asked

1 hour ago, Invisible said:

Lord Elan glanced over, hearing a noise. He narrowed his eyes, then waved a hand, fading into shadow.

Then, suddenly, he appeared behind Rezyn. “My lady, what are you doing on the floor?” He asked

Rezyn jumped, yelping as Lord Elan came out of nowhere. "Nothing, Lord, you?" she stammered. Stupid, idiot girl. "I was just...looking for...I dropped...my um, tea." She looked around. "I uh, guess I've lost it."

Edited by Part Of The Narrative

9 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Rezyn jumped, yelping as Lord Elan came out of nowhere. "Nothing, Lord, you?" she stammered. Stupid, idiot girl. "I was just...looking for...I dropped...my um, tea." She looked around. "I uh, guess I've lost it."

Lord Elan raised an eyebrow. “I… see. Nice outfit.”

On 1/13/2024 at 12:03 PM, TwinSouls said:

“Thanks. I would like to know whom hired you, what ‘the sect’ is, and what are your demons?”

Sleeper scratches his head. "I cant remember the name. i have no idea what the sect is, and my demons are swords."

Just now, Invisible said:

“Thank you.” He said, “I got it in prison.” Wait… why did you say that?!

Rezyn started. "Oh, uh...pleasant. I got mine at the market the other day, you know, go down a few streets to the left, very affordable..." She looked down at the dirty rags. "Very affordable."

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper scratches his head. "I cant remember the name. i have no idea what the sect is, and my demons are swords."

Silas glanced back at Sleeper as he walks away, still confused. Who is this man?

Edited by TwinSouls

Just now, Part Of The Narrative said:

Rezyn started. "Oh, uh...pleasant. I got mine at the market the other day, you know, go down a few streets to the left, very affordable..." She looked down at the dirty rags. "Very affordable."

“Yes.” Elan said, “very very affordable. I didn’t even deserve to go to prison. The government was corrupt.” He shook his head.

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper grabs him. "you aint going anywhere. first you are gonna tell me what you know about each and every person in that room.

“I,” Silas says “was hired as a servant three days ago. All I know about any of them is that they all seem to have some magical ability, and that Most of them are insane. Oh. And I assume that one of the noblewomen is hiding something.”

Edited by TwinSouls

1 minute ago, TwinSouls said:

“I,” Silas says “was hired as a servant three days ago. All I know about any of them is that they all seem to have some magical ability, and that. Most of them are insane.”

Sleeper raises an eyebrow. "most interesting. I will be coming to your next meeting. see you then" then his eyes go red, they glow for a second then he's gone.