TwinSouls writing…

TwinSouls

I dont personally feel like any of my writing is particularly good, but here is one I did for school…

(first paragraph)

Petersen awoke to the sound of persistent hammering on his front door. Groaning, he sat up. It must be those stupid reporters again. Didn’t they know that they weren’t going to get him to talk about it? Petersen slipped a bathrobe on as he walked to the front door. He shoved the door open and prepared to yell at whoever had awakened him in such a rude manner. His-half formed reprimand died on his lips as he realized that there was nobody there. He stuck his head further out the door and looked to either side. He glanced down as a white something caught his eye. It was a letter tucked into the folds of a small package wrapped in wrinkled brown paper. Now, you are likely imagining somewhere like you probably live. A suburban street or a city apartment. Or somewhere completely different. This is completely wrong, because you probably don’t live in a subterranean city with a glowing lichen growing on the ceiling, but with no sunlight. And if you somehow fit this description, then you probably won’t be reading this particular book. Anyway, lets help you piece together this story. Petersen Haystaver is some guy who only ever gained any notoriety when his brother, Jack, died in a blaze last year. Petersen was approached to describe his emotions after his brother’s death. Petersen rudely told them that he “has no interest whatsoever in talking to the public about him or anybody.” Petersen was a learned fellow who was nearing the end of his prime. Hopefully this is enough background knowledge to help you piece together this story.

Grumbling about the impertinent neighbors, Petersen stomped into the living room, plopped down onto the couch, and tore the letter open.

56 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

Once.

Thanks by the way!

Ah, well...

For sure!! I love reading people's writing :) 

Actually I love people in general

And writing

And reading 

❤️ 

23 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Ah, well...

For sure!! I love reading people's writing :) 

Actually I love people in general

And writing

And reading 

❤️ 

:)

I just remembered that we get to do a 20 min writing every Friday…

• 1 month later...