Fragments- an RP

TwinSouls

Hello! I know I am new here, but I wanted to try starting/making my own RP. 

Anyway, This one will take place around the Mistborn timeframe, no magical abilities, but there can be magical items such as weapons, maps, etc. (please PM me about those though)

There won’t be any major cities, most people will live in villages or keeps. There will still be an elite class, they will just be a little more rugged.(you can be practically anyone you want to be.)

plot: I dont really have a basic plot for this, so just go for it. All I really want was stated above, or will be revealed later.

Spoiler

Leod, captain of the Triaide guard, was falling asleep on duty. Again. 

“Captain!” Daine, one of the scouts were here. He pulled up short “what are you doing?”

”nothing son,” Leod said calmly said. “Just give me the report and be on your way.

”Okay.” He suddenly looked terrified “There’s an army. It’s a couple hundred miles out, but it’s massive! At least a hundred men!” He lowered his voice “I think they’re going to try to capture the cliffs.

suddenly listening with rapt attention, Leod knew what this meant.

It meant desecration.

(I know it’s short)

(The spoiler is the intro to this.)

I will be Leod. Pronounced laid.

Edited by TwinSouls

Seria Ental cracked her knuckles, moving in on the basement of the safe house. She could hear talking through the wooden walls. Something strange was going on tonight. She reached up to run a hand through her long black hair, then remembered it was braided. Obviously.

Creeping up to the door, she pressed her ear to the wood.

..."an army," a rough voice inside was saying. ..."time frame....have to....but the music ain't right yet..."

Seria strained to hear more. The voice faded in and out, its user pacing. She could hear the footsteps on the stone.

"No," a different voice cut in. Softer. Not so rugged. "This is all for the best. What better time? What better way? The music will fall where it will. Let them come. Let them see" A glass clinked. "Let them see who really runs this place."

Seria backed away as they drank, mind racing. This was bad. Really bad. If only she knew what half of that meant....

I have to get back to Lady Varna. She'll find this interesting.

13 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Seria Ental cracked her knuckles, moving in on the basement of the safe house. She could hear talking through the wooden walls. Something strange was going on tonight. She reached up to run a hand through her long black hair, then remembered it was braided. Obviously.

Creeping up to the door, she pressed her ear to the wood.

..."an army," a rough voice inside was saying. ..."time frame....have to....but the music ain't right yet..."

Seria strained to hear more. The voice faded in and out, its user pacing. She could hear the footsteps on the stone.

"No," a different voice cut in. Softer. Not so rugged. "This is all for the best. What better time? What better way? The music will fall where it will. Let them come. Let them see" A glass clinked. "Let them see who really runs this place."

Seria backed away as they drank, mind racing. This was bad. Really bad. If only she knew what half of that meant....

I have to get back to Lady Varna. She'll find this interesting.

Is this at the enemy camp?

lord jackson looks back towards the small fortress. he held up his blade and slised down while yelling. "charge!" he urged his horce to start galloping faster while he swung his large sword that driped with light the colour of blood.

“They’re coming!” Someone shouts, “one of them has an artifact!” 

An artifact? Leod thinks I’d better lead the defense “DOES ANYBODY HAVE MY BLADE?” Leod shouts, someone brings a long, golden blade dripping a liquid golden light. “Thank you.” Leod says tersely

As Leod saddles his warhorse, He wonders why is an army appearing now? After nearly twenty years in solitude? If only we weren’t so isolated…

As he rides his horse out the gate, Leod orders a flag of parlay to be put out in the wind.

56 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

Leod rode forward towards the enemy army with a feeling of apprehension. Would they understand or accept the parlay?

doubtfull

jackson charged down the mountain on his graceful black warhorse. deathbringer he called his force. he saw a golden artifact bearer. no problem. the full might of the blood bearer is able to take down a mare golden bearer no matter how legendary the blade is.

Leod stopped his horse and tapped his blade to the ground, and resumed the gallop.

If I fall, that should hold the barrier. He thinks, noting that the leader clearly won’t accept the parlay.