District Amyra Ay

SmilingPanda19

Are you excited for the next Hunger Games?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

• YES!
    • meh
    • Nope
    • I will only be excited when I hear about the return of Merp

On 2/12/2024 at 8:36 AM, justice magician said:

"Really? have you talked to Sharvil or Sharp? Maybe they all did it together . . ."

( @TheRavenHasLanded psssst you stilll there?)

YES SORRY

"Why would they even yap to me in the first place? I'm not exactly someone you tell your darkest secrets to unless we are in bed!"

2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Why would they even yap to me in the first place? I'm not exactly someone you tell your darkest secrets to unless we are in bed!"

lol ur good

"I just thought it would be good to get a little more information, that's all." He closed his eyes for a second, thinking. "I can come with you . . . I think it would help distract me from you-know-what."

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"I just thought it would be good to get a little more information, that's all." He closed his eyes for a second, thinking. "I can come with you . . . I think it would help distract me from you-know-what."

She just gives him a hug. "Sure." she thinks for a moment. "i wonder if i could get some of my old guy colleagues to help out..."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She just gives him a hug. "Sure." she thinks for a moment. "i wonder if i could get some of my old guy colleagues to help out..."

He hugs her back, then stands up.

"I don't think Sharp wants anyone else to know about this . . . my family isn't on good terms with pretty much everyone at this point."

Just now, justice magician said:

He hugs her back, then stands up.

"I don't think Sharp wants anyone else to know about this . . . my family isn't on good terms with pretty much everyone at this point."

She gives a sly smile. "C'mon, youre telling me your dad doesn't like a trip to the fun district every once in awhile? And besides, my old employers thing was 'dont ask questions, dont get shot, live for the next job' so it shouldnt be much of a problem." She shivers. "Dont like talking to the Boss though. he was a creep"

She gives a sly smile. "C'mon, youre telling me your dad doesn't like a trip to the fun district every once in awhile? And besides, my old employers thing was 'dont ask questions, dont get shot, live for the next job' so it shouldnt be much of a problem." She shivers. "Dont like talking to the Boss though. he was a creep"

"That's the problem . . . my dad did take trips to the . . . uh . . . 'fun district.' He was heavily involved there, along with most of the cities underground, it's pretty much what The House was built on. So when I . . . we failed and everything fell apart, you can imagine they weren't to happy about it. Needless to say I'm sure your boss is overjoyed my dad is dead-- but I doubt they'd help us figure out who the murderer is. They might even take the opportunity to finish the rest of us off." Sharp'i explained, a little nervously.

There are clues to find in the house if you want, btw

"That's the problem . . . my dad did take trips to the . . . uh . . . 'fun district.' He was heavily involved there, along with most of the cities underground, it's pretty much what The House was built on. So when I . . . we failed and everything fell apart, you can imagine they weren't to happy about it. Needless to say I'm sure your boss is overjoyed my dad is dead-- but I doubt they'd help us figure out who the murderer is. They might even take the opportunity to finish the rest of us off." Sharp'i explained, a little nervously.

Kandy's mouth makes an "o" shape. "To be fair, the Boss likely got some new meat to shove through his grinder..." she shivers. "Alright, lets not do that. ok, where should we look first?"

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy's mouth makes an "o" shape. "To be fair, the Boss likely got some new meat to shove through his grinder..." she shivers. "Alright, lets not do that. ok, where should we look first?"

"We could ask Sharlee for details since she saw the body first, or maybe we could ask Sharvil if he heard anything that night, he tends to be awake in the early morning."

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She thinks for a moment. "Sharvil."

"Alright, he'll probably be in his room." 

It doesn't take long for them to get there, both Sharp'i and Sharvil's rooms are in the back of the house. It's a suite at the end of a hall of guest rooms. These ones aren't nearly as kept up as the ones in the front of the house. A think layer of dust covers everything, even in the hallway. 

Sharp'i knocks on Sharvil's door. 

"Who is it?" You hear the old man call weakly from inside.

"It's me and Kandy," Sharp'i replies. 

"Well alright then, come on inside."

Sharp'i opens the door revealing a fairly large room. Thin lines of sunlight leak through the boards on the windows. Sharvil is sitting in an armchair on the left side of the room, cane set to the side and a thick book in hand. A twin-size bed sits against the right wall, and the rest are covered in full bookshelves. There's dust on everything in here too, and faint, metallic-like scent hits as you walk in.

4 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Alright, he'll probably be in his room." 

It doesn't take long for them to get there, both Sharp'i and Sharvil's rooms are in the back of the house. It's a suite at the end of a hall of guest rooms. These ones aren't nearly as kept up as the ones in the front of the house. A think layer of dust covers everything, even in the hallway. 

Sharp'i knocks on Sharvil's door. 

"Who is it?" You hear the old man call weakly from inside.

"It's me and Kandy," Sharp'i replies. 

"Well alright then, come on inside."

Sharp'i opens the door revealing a fairly large room. Thin lines of sunlight leak through the boards on the windows. Sharvil is sitting in an armchair on the left side of the room, cane set to the side and a thick book in hand. A twin-size bed sits against the right wall, and the rest are covered in full bookshelves. There's dust on everything in here too, and faint, metallic-like scent hits as you walk in.

Kandy walks forward. "We were hoping you had any information about what happened."

Kandy walks forward. "We were hoping you had any information about what happened."

He smiles and sets his book aside. "I see, I'm glad to see someone wants to figure this out. I think Sharp would rather just forget it happened, but these old bones won't rest easy with a killer in my house."

Sharvil glances at Sharp'i, with his unkept hair and dark circles. "You look awful, I didn't expect you take this so hard . . ."

"Thanks . . . It's not about him though, they took Sharpo . . . they've started a new Games."

"Sharpo?" Sharvil asks, obviously not recognizing the name. 

"They capital kid who was helping us?"

"Oh, not to worry young man, it's not hard to order another one."

Sharp'i doesn't reply.

"I apologize for getting off topic," Sharvil says, "Any specific questions Kandy?"

3 minutes ago, justice magician said:

He smiles and sets his book aside. "I see, I'm glad to see someone wants to figure this out. I think Sharp would rather just forget it happened, but these old bones won't rest easy with a killer in my house."

Sharvil glances at Sharp'i, with his unkept hair and dark circles. "You look awful, I didn't expect you take this so hard . . ."

"Thanks . . . It's not about him though, they took Sharpo . . . they've started a new Games."

"Sharpo?" Sharvil asks, obviously not recognizing the name. 

"They capital kid who was helping us?"

"Oh, not to worry young man, it's not hard to order another one."

Sharp'i doesn't reply.

"I apologize for getting off topic," Sharvil says, "Any specific questions Kandy?"

"well, i was just wondering, what do you remember from the night? any weird creaks, footsteps when everyone was asleep, etc?"

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"well, i was just wondering, what do you remember from the night? any weird creaks, footsteps when everyone was asleep, etc?"

"I didn't hear anything, though . . . Sharlee did bring me my nightly tea, the way she does every night. It helps me sleep through the aches and pains. Strangely, she had tea some made for Sharp'i too, which I thought was odd at the time."

"I didn't order tea that night," Sharp'i said thoughtfully, "And she didn't bring me any either."

"I didn't hear anything, though . . . Sharlee did bring me my nightly tea, the way she does every night. It helps me sleep through the aches and pains. Strangely, she had tea some made for Sharp'i too, which I thought was odd at the time."

"I didn't order tea that night," Sharp'i said thoughtfully, "And she didn't bring me any either."

"Did she say it was for sharp'i?"

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She goes silent for a second. "Did the tea seem different?"

"Hmm, no, mine seemed fine, but I can't say for the other cup . . . I don't want to jump to conclusions but it seemed suspicious that she made one for Sharp'i."

"Especially since I didn't actually receive it, either." Sharp'i added.

"Hmm, no, mine seemed fine, but I can't say for the other cup . . . I don't want to jump to conclusions but it seemed suspicious that she made one for Sharp'i."

"Especially since I didn't actually receive it, either." Sharp'i added.

She looks up. "Ok, interesting. thank you for your time, grampa sharvil. It was appreciated greatly." she turns. and then groans. "Sharlee next-"

She looks up. "Ok, interesting. thank you for your time, grampa sharvil. It was appreciated greatly." she turns. and then groans. "Sharlee next-"

"Yeah, seems like we need some more details on what she was doing."

ready to go find her, or do you wanna look around more in this area?

Kandy catches something out of the corner of her eye. "Hey, whats that?"

to clarify, we've been talking about Sharlee-- the maid, this whole time, not Sharon-- Sharp'is mom. I don't believe Kandy has anything against Sharlee . . .

Spoiler

I know these Shar names are getting out of hand but I think it's funny

She sees a knife collection, set up in a decorative way. It had been easy to miss before, because it was set in one of the bookshelves. There's an empty space where one is clearly missing.

"Oh, that's just my old knife collection, from back when this old man was still kicking." He chuckles to himself.

She sees a knife collection, set up in a decorative way. It had been easy to miss before, because it was set in one of the bookshelves. There's an empty space where one is clearly missing.

"Oh, that's just my old knife collection, from back when this old man was still kicking." He chuckles to himself.

im losing braincells to this.

"Wheres that knife?" she points to the space.

"Wheres that knife?" she points to the space.

😅

"Hmm? Oh, I lost it years ago, in one fight or another." A layer of dust sits on the whole collection, except for the silhouette of the missing one, as if it were freshly removed.

"Come on, we need to catch Sharlee before she leaves for the market," Sharp'i suggests.

4 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Hmm? Oh, I lost it years ago, in one fight or another." A layer of dust sits on the whole collection, except for the silhouette of the missing one, as if it were freshly removed.

"Come on, we need to catch Sharlee before she leaves for the market," Sharp'i suggests.

She looks at sharp'i. "How much longer til she leaves?"

"Why does it look like the knife has been moved recently though?"