District Amyra Ay

SmilingPanda19

Are you excited for the next Hunger Games?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

• YES!
    • meh
    • Nope
    • I will only be excited when I hear about the return of Merp

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She looks at sharp'i. "How much longer til she leaves?"

He checks his watch. "Probably ten-ish minutes."

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Why does it look like the knife has been moved recently though?"

"Oh does it?" Sharvil leans forward from his chair, trying to see it from his spot. "That's odd."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"can you describe the knife?"

"It should look like the others there." They're all silvery looking, with a small divots on the hilt, perhaps where gems could be set. "I'm sure it's not important though."

2 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"It should look like the others there." They're all silvery looking, with a small divots on the hilt, perhaps where gems could be set. "I'm sure it's not important though."

"Exactly why it is important!" she grins. "What did you do prior to your retirement?"

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Exactly why it is important!" she grins. "What did you do prior to your retirement?"

So Sharvil doesn't know that Kandy knows everything about the family . . . keep that in mind.

"I . . ." He glances at Sharp'i. "My sister in law and I started an . . . organization that worked on improving societal issues."

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"I . . ." He glances at Sharp'i. "My sister in law and I started an . . . organization that worked on improving societal issues."

i keep forgetting that myself.

She just grins. "Got it."

She turns to sharp'i. "Lets go find sharlee!"

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She just grins. "Got it."

She turns to sharp'i. "Lets go find sharlee!"

"Okay."

He leads her downstairs, using the small servant staircase they had gone through on Kandy's first day here. They soon arrive in the kitchen, where Sharlee is clearing some things up off the counter.

"Oh! Hello," She says, shily. "Are you hungry? I was just going to the market to get some fresh things for lunch if you can wait."

Just now, justice magician said:

"Okay."

He leads her downstairs, using the small servant staircase they had gone through on Kandy's first day here. They soon arrive in the kitchen, where Sharlee is clearing some things up off the counter.

"Oh! Hello," She says, shily. "Are you hungry? I was just going to the market to get some fresh things for lunch if you can wait."

"I actually had some questions. about what happened. i wanted to see if you knew anything"

"I actually had some questions. about what happened. i wanted to see if you knew anything"

"O-oh," She looks nervous immediately, "That was such a scary day . . ."

"I-I don't know anything, the body was just there and-" Her eyes fill tears. "I didn't do anything I promise."

"I'm sure you didn't Sharlee, but we want to know if you noticed anything strange the night before." Sharp'i said, trying to calm her down.

"I didn't- there w-wasn't anything."

30 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"O-oh," She looks nervous immediately, "That was such a scary day . . ."

"I-I don't know anything, the body was just there and-" Her eyes fill tears. "I didn't do anything I promise."

"I'm sure you didn't Sharlee, but we want to know if you noticed anything strange the night before." Sharp'i said, trying to calm her down.

"I didn't- there w-wasn't anything."

Her eyes soften. "Look, its ok. just tell me what you can remember. can you do that for me?"

17 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Her eyes soften. "Look, its ok. just tell me what you can remember. can you do that for me?"

"I just . . . I finished cleaning up dinner, and then I took Sharvil his tea, and after that I went to bed, and the next morning Mr. Sharp III was-was . . ."

17 hours ago, justice magician said:

"I just . . . I finished cleaning up dinner, and then I took Sharvil his tea, and after that I went to bed, and the next morning Mr. Sharp III was-was . . ."

her voice goes soothing. "Anything else, dear? anything would really help. do you remember anything out of place in Sharvil's room?"

14 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

her voice goes soothing. "Anything else, dear? anything would really help. do you remember anything out of place in Sharvil's room?"

"No . . . well, there was that knife missing but I didn't think much of it, he takes them down to clean them sometimes . . ."

"What about the extra tea?" Sharp'i asked, "Sharvil said you made tea for me last night, but I didn't ask for it or receive."

She immediately tenses up at the mention of this. "He must have . . . l-lied about it then . . ."

"No . . . well, there was that knife missing but I didn't think much of it, he takes them down to clean them sometimes . . ."

"What about the extra tea?" Sharp'i asked, "Sharvil said you made tea for me last night, but I didn't ask for it or receive."

She immediately tenses up at the mention of this. "He must have . . . l-lied about it then . . ."

Kandy gives a sharp glance to Sharp'i. then she turns back. "look, its ok. its ok if you are scared. do you want to walk and talk?"

Kandy gives a sharp glance to Sharp'i. then she turns back. "look, its ok. its ok if you are scared. do you want to walk and talk?"

"N-no . . . look, I really should be going." She gets up and starts putting a jacket on.

"N-no . . . look, I really should be going." She gets up and starts putting a jacket on.

Kandy puts an arm around sharlee. "Lets get some fresh air. besides, you might need some protection. i promise i wont say anything to anyone."

Kandy puts an arm around sharlee. "Lets get some fresh air. besides, you might need some protection. i promise i wont say anything to anyone."

"I don't need . . ." Her voice started to loose it's nervousness and became more frustrated. "I go to the market on my own all the time."

She tossed the cleaning rag she had been using into a hamper, and quickly moved over to the door. 

"Now, if y-you'll excuse me, I do have a job to do." She opened the door, but hesitated on the way out. "Sharon's the one who coordinates my chores, maybe she'll know something." And with that, she slipped away.

"I don't need . . ." Her voice started to loose it's nervousness and became more frustrated. "I go to the market on my own all the time."

She tossed the cleaning rag she had been using into a hamper, and quickly moved over to the door. 

"Now, if y-you'll excuse me, I do have a job to do." She opened the door, but hesitated on the way out. "Sharon's the one who coordinates my chores, maybe she'll know something." And with that, she slipped away.

Kandy sighs. "Ok, she's hiding something. lets go talk to sharon though... ugh-"

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy sighs. "Ok, she's hiding something. lets go talk to sharon though... ugh-"

"Yeah . . . perhaps we can corner her when she gets back," Sharp'i said. "Mother's probably in the sitting room."

This room is closer to the front of the house, and the guest room that Kandy stayed in. It was much better kept here, and the dust was almost ignorable. A neat pair of doors sat at the entrance. Sharp'i knocked, but there wasn't an answer.

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"Yeah . . . perhaps we can corner her when she gets back," Sharp'i said. "Mother's probably in the sitting room."

This room is closer to the front of the house, and the guest room that Kandy stayed in. It was much better kept here, and the dust was almost ignorable. A neat pair of doors sat at the entrance. Sharp'i knocked, but there wasn't an answer.

"Hello?"

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Hello?"

There was silence on the other side.

"Maybe she's not in here?" Sharp'i asked. He pushed the door open to check anyway.

The room was one of the most decorated in the house. It didn't have windows, but lamps brightened the room, and nice furniture sat around the edges. 

Sharon was lying on the floor. Sharp'i carefully moved over, and after a quick check--

"Oh . . . I think she's gone too."

3 minutes ago, justice magician said:

There was silence on the other side.

"Maybe she's not in here?" Sharp'i asked. He pushed the door open to check anyway.

The room was one of the most decorated in the house. It didn't have windows, but lamps brightened the room, and nice furniture sat around the edges. 

Sharon was lying on the floor. Sharp'i carefully moved over, and after a quick check--

"Oh . . . I think she's gone too."

Kandy blinks. "IM SORRY WHAT-"

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy blinks. "IM SORRY WHAT-"

"I- I'm not surprised." Sharp'i sat on the carpet. "Whoever it was likely had beef with more than one of us."

He wished he felt sad, but instead he felt nothing but a dull ache. His mother had been gentle and loving a long time ago, when he had been young. But the years-- and Sharp'i's generally messed up family, hadn't been kind to her. She'd slowly hardened into something unrecognizable. Now, he could barely remember those times when she'd loved him.

"That's odd . . ." He said, coming out of a bit of a daze. "She doesn't have any wounds at all, but father had been stabbed."

I apologize for the angst but what can I say ;)

51 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"I- I'm not surprised." Sharp'i sat on the carpet. "Whoever it was likely had beef with more than one of us."

He wished he felt sad, but instead he felt nothing but a dull ache. His mother had been gentle and loving a long time ago, when he had been young. But the years-- and Sharp'i's generally messed up family, hadn't been kind to her. She'd slowly hardened into something unrecognizable. Now, he could barely remember those times when she'd loved him.

"That's odd . . ." He said, coming out of a bit of a daze. "She doesn't have any wounds at all, but father had been stabbed."

nope, fair.

Kandy raises an eyebrow. "How do you think she died? poison?"

25 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy raises an eyebrow. "How do you think she died? poison?"

"Maybe . . ." He said, turning Sharon's body over to see if he could find any evidence of it. "I'm not an expert on poisons . . ."