District Amyra Ay

SmilingPanda19

Are you excited for the next Hunger Games?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

• YES!
    • meh
    • Nope
    • I will only be excited when I hear about the return of Merp

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Yeah, but how did she die?"

"Poison is most likely," He said thoughtfully, "I'm not seeing anything that would indicate an injection of some kind, so she probably ate it, unknowingly."

Sharp'i glanced around looking for any food nearby. A tea set sat innocently on the coffee table.

Just now, justice magician said:

"Poison is most likely," He said thoughtfully, "I'm not seeing anything that would indicate an injection of some kind, so she probably ate it, unknowingly."

Sharp'i glanced around looking for any food nearby. A tea set sat innocently on the coffee table.

Kandy looks over. "Huh..." she walks over and puts her finger into the tea.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy looks over. "Huh..." she walks over and puts her finger into the tea.

It smells a little odd.

"Maybe don't try it?" Sharp'i said, worried. Then he thought for a moment, "Sharlee probably brought her the tea . . ."

It smells a little odd.

"Maybe don't try it?" Sharp'i said, worried. Then he thought for a moment, "Sharlee probably brought her the tea . . ."

"Too easy. we would have to check to make sure it actually is the case. ok. how long has she been dead? is her body cold?"

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Too easy. we would have to check to make sure it actually is the case. ok. how long has she been dead? is her body cold?"

"Not long, she's still pretty warm."

9 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She pauses. "wonder why she said to talk to sharon..."

OH CRAP A PLOT HOLE

"Perhaps she did know something about the first murder."

"That was what i was thinking."

DON'T WORRY I'LL FIX IT SOMEHOW

"How could she have been involved . . . my parents don't sleep in the same room because of . . . disagreements. So it's not like she could have easily stabbed him."

17 hours ago, justice magician said:

"How could she have been involved . . . my parents don't sleep in the same room because of . . . disagreements. So it's not like she could have easily stabbed him."

"Well, i would like to check Sharvil's knives again"

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Well, i would like to check Sharvil's knives again"

"Alright . . ."

You go back to Sharvils room and I'm too lazy to describe it. Sharp'i goes off to tell Sharp IV what happened so they can take care of the body, so you arrive there alone. The door to his room is left slightly ajar, and he doesn't appear to be there right now. Nothing in the room looks immediately different, but closer inspection might be needed for details.

"Alright . . ."

You go back to Sharvils room and I'm too lazy to describe it. Sharp'i goes off to tell Sharp IV what happened so they can take care of the body, so you arrive there alone. The door to his room is left slightly ajar, and he doesn't appear to be there right now. Nothing in the room looks immediately different, but closer inspection might be needed for details.

She peeks her head in. Ok, where are those knives...

She peeks her head in. Ok, where are those knives...

They sit on the same shelf they had before, mostly untouched. They have been dusted now though, and the silhouette of the missing one is gone.

One again your struck by how weirdly metallic it smells in that room.

They sit on the same shelf they had before, mostly untouched. They have been dusted now though, and the silhouette of the missing one is gone.

One again your struck by how weirdly metallic it smells in that room.

Kandy steps into the room, looking at the knives closer. I wonder if they have some sort of sequence...

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy steps into the room, looking at the knives closer. I wonder if they have some sort of sequence...

As described before, each knife has divots in the handle made for gems to be set inside. They had probably been very pretty before someone had pulled the gems out. You notice that they vary in size, the far left one being the size of a finger, and the far right one being as long as your forearm. The missing one is gone from the longer side of things.

As described before, each knife has divots in the handle made for gems to be set inside. They had probably been very pretty before someone had pulled the gems out. You notice that they vary in size, the far left one being the size of a finger, and the far right one being as long as your forearm. The missing one is gone from the longer side of things.

Kandy stares at the knives. Makes me wonder how deep the stab wounds were.

Kandy stares at the knives. Makes me wonder how deep the stab wounds were.

The room smells so weird though bro. And kinda familiar. Whatever it is, you've smelled it before.

Also, Sharp took care of the body, so he would have any information on the wounds or state of the body.

The room smells so weird though bro. And kinda familiar. Whatever it is, you've smelled it before.

Also, Sharp took care of the body, so he would have any information on the wounds or state of the body.

She breathes in. What is this smell... metallic... blood? She glances around the room casually.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She breathes in. What is this smell... metallic... blood? She glances around the room casually.

You can't see anything immediately, but the scent is coming from one of the bookshelves.

12 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy walks over to the shelf. 

There's a drawer here. When you open it, inside a is a pair of clothes, covered in dried blood. (remember, Sharps murder happened a few days ago timeline-wise).

18 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy blinks. "Weird."

The clothes look masculine, and are large enough for any adult. Just a simple white button up and slacks. As you lift them up, a few tiny gems fall out of the pocket.