District Amyra Ay

SmilingPanda19

Are you excited for the next Hunger Games?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

• YES!
    • meh
    • Nope
    • I will only be excited when I hear about the return of Merp

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I wanna see who these people are."

"Well we can check, but I don't know if we'd info on the new tributes though, we'd have to ask someone else for that."

He stood and started pulling some large books of the shelves on the left wall, and flipped through a couple of them.

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"Well we can check, but I don't know if we'd info on the new tributes though, we'd have to ask someone else for that."

He stood and started pulling some large books of the shelves on the left wall, and flipped through a couple of them.

She looks over his shoulder.

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She looks over his shoulder.

The pages contain organized notes on tributes. Their names, age and other background details were listed in a tables down the pages--information that was probably bought off the black market. 

"What are you looking for?"

Just now, justice magician said:

The pages contain organized notes on tributes. Their names, age and other background details were listed in a tables down the pages--information that was probably bought off the black market. 

"What are you looking for?"

"Illegitimate children."

"And their siblings/half siblings."

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Illegitimate children."

"And their siblings/half siblings."

"Oh! Alright." 

Sharp'i points to a column that lists tributes parents or who they were under the care of before they were taking. "It would be here." He hands her the book so she can look for specific people.

"Oh! Alright." 

Sharp'i points to a column that lists tributes parents or who they were under the care of before they were taking. "It would be here." He hands her the book so she can look for specific people.

She runs a finger down it. "There" she points. "Kaza Crick, half brother to Ayck Threnodies." she grins. "Was ayck ever in a games?"

She runs a finger down it. "There" she points. "Kaza Crick, half brother to Ayck Threnodies." she grins. "Was ayck ever in a games?"

"If so he'd be there," Sharp'i said, turning a few pages forward to the 'T' section.

Edited by justice magician

"If so he'd be there," Sharp'i said, turning a few forward to the 'T' section.

She stares. "Interesting. He was never given a last name, so for a last name they gave him the games he was in. werent you in that one?"

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She stares. "Interesting. He was never given a last name, so for a last name they gave him the games he was in. werent you in that one?"

"Yeah, that's the one I won . . I don't believe I killed him though."

I could be wrong . . . I don't remember super well.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She sighs. "great. your cinnamon baby with the brother of an insane arse man."

"Oh, did you know him?"

I love how we're canonizing cinnamon baby lol

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"No, just look at his profile though- he was crazy. seriously, saw threats and didnt see people as people, he saw them as obstacles."

"Well . . . just because they're brothers doesn't mean they're alike." He closed the book. "I'm just glad Sharpo seems alright so far, it could be much worse."

"Well . . . just because they're brothers doesn't mean they're alike." He closed the book. "I'm just glad Sharpo seems alright so far, it could be much worse."

"Yeah, i suppose thats fair."

Its funny!

8 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Yeah, i suppose thats fair."

"Hey, and not in that particular way, but sometimes you've gotta be a little crazy to survive in there . . ." He grins in a 'I would know' way.

lol

Edited by justice magician

3 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Hey, and not in that particular way, but sometimes you've gotta be a little crazy to survive in there . . ." He grins in a 'I would know' way.

she grins straight back. "true enough"

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

she grins straight back. "true enough"

He puts the book back and sits down again. "I did teach Sharpo a few things, so I don't think he'd be completely unprepared, that being said most of the tributes are probably older and stronger then him."

2 minutes ago, justice magician said:

He puts the book back and sits down again. "I did teach Sharpo a few things, so I don't think he'd be completely unprepared, that being said most of the tributes are probably older and stronger then him."

"Thats good."

16 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Thats good."

He nods ". . . I'm trying to be optimistic about this whole thing."

"thats understandable."

"Yeah . . ."

I guess we just . . . wait for stuff to happen?"

45 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy sits there in shock. "How- How is that kid still alive-"

@justice magician

I might not be able to be as active today because we have a dumb college assembly thing, but I'm trying lol

"He's tough I guess," Sharp'i said, watching. "I'm glad the first aid stuff I taught Sharpo is coming in handy."

"He's tough I guess," Sharp'i said, watching. "I'm glad the first aid stuff I taught Sharpo is coming in handy."

oh your good

Kandy just kinda sits there. "This is far more brutal-"