District Amyra Ay

SmilingPanda19

Are you excited for the next Hunger Games?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

• YES!
    • meh
    • Nope
    • I will only be excited when I hear about the return of Merp

20 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Nope. lets go, we can come back later."

"Alrighty!" 

As they leave the building, the lady at the desk gives Sharp'i another weird look. She moves to pick up the phone and make a call.

. . .

The building they're looking for is located on a fairly wealthy street, lined on both sides by clean white houses all completely identical. The only thing differentiating the one in front of them is that the garden has red flowers, instead of blue.

25 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Alrighty!" 

As they leave the building, the lady at the desk gives Sharp'i another weird look. She moves to pick up the phone and make a call.

. . .

The building they're looking for is located on a fairly wealthy street, lined on both sides by clean white houses all completely identical. The only thing differentiating the one in front of them is that the garden has red flowers, instead of blue.

Kandy stands there. "huh. rather pretty, in my opinion."

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy stands there. "huh. rather pretty, in my opinion."

"I could never live in one of those . . . too close to other people." He moves up onto the front porch to knock. "Do you think we should . . . start with the whole rebellion thing? It'd probably be better to let them on slowly right?"

Just now, justice magician said:

"I could never live in one of those . . . too close to other people." He moves up onto the front porch to knock. "Do you think we should . . . start with the whole rebellion thing? It'd probably be better to let them on slowly right?"

She shrugs. "You know how i would likely do it, but it probably isn't appropriate for fine people."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She shrugs. "You know how i would likely do it, but it probably isn't appropriate for fine people."

"That's probably true . . . "

After a quick moment of thought, he knocked on the door.

A middle aged women with grey streaked brown hair opened the door. She was wearing a maid uniform. "Can I help you?"

"Hello," Sharp'i said, trying to sound rich and snobby, which came fairly easy to him. "I'm here to visit the Hurino's." (the last name of the rich district peeps I just made this up)

The maid looks him up and down, then glances at Kandy. "Right . . . this way Sir." She led them inside to a entrance room that had a large curved staircase on the far side, and several large doors on all sides. Everything was draped and decorated in black.

"If you wouldn't mind waiting here, I'll inform them your here," The maid said tiredly, moving up the stairs and off into a hallway.

"I'm hoping to bluff my through this." Sharp'i whispered when she was finally gone, "Maybe I can convince them I'm some distant cousin stopping for a visit."

"That's probably true . . . "

After a quick moment of thought, he knocked on the door.

A middle aged women with grey streaked brown hair opened the door. She was wearing a maid uniform. "Can I help you?"

"Hello," Sharp'i said, trying to sound rich and snobby, which came fairly easy to him. "I'm here to visit the Hurino's." (the last name of the rich district peeps I just made this up)

The maid looks him up and down, then glances at Kandy. "Right . . . this way Sir." She led them inside to a entrance room that had a large curved staircase on the far side, and several large doors on all sides. Everything was draped and decorated in black.

"If you wouldn't mind waiting here, I'll inform them your here," The maid said tiredly, moving up the stairs and off into a hallway.

"I'm hoping to bluff my through this." Sharp'i whispered when she was finally gone, "Maybe I can convince them I'm some distant cousin stopping for a visit."

She giggles. "I both loved and hated that snobby thingy you did. don't talk to me like that or I will take a bat to your head" she says jokingly.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She giggles. "I both loved and hated that snobby thingy you did. don't talk to me like that or I will take a bat to your head" she says jokingly.

"It's a good thing you know me these days." He said, smiling, "I used to be like that for real."

The maid came back a moment later. "The master and mistress said they were in no mood for company, and request you come again another time."

"It's a good thing you know me these days." He said, smiling, "I used to be like that for real."

The maid came back a moment later. "The master and mistress said they were in no mood for company, and request you come again another time."

Kandy sidles up to her. "Ok, whats gonna convince you? we've got some things that may be of interest to you or your masters... just give us a chance, please?" and she gives a begging eyes type look.

Kandy sidles up to her. "Ok, whats gonna convince you? we've got some things that may be of interest to you or your masters... just give us a chance, please?" and she gives a begging eyes type look.

The maid takes a huge step away from her, clearly uncomfortable. "Please leave."

"Could we speak with them even for a moment? It shouldn't take long." Sharp'i added. 

The maid takes a huge step away from her, clearly uncomfortable. "Please leave."

"Could we speak with them even for a moment? It shouldn't take long." Sharp'i added. 

Kandy mutters something about how that would've worked on a guy. But then she perks up. "Please. just give us a chance" and she goes over to sharp'i and buries her face in his shoulder. "Please... we just wanna help..."

Kandy mutters something about how that would've worked on a guy. But then she perks up. "Please. just give us a chance" and she goes over to sharp'i and buries her face in his shoulder. "Please... we just wanna help..."

"Help with what?" The maid asked, drawing her lips into a line.

"Oh, i dont know... we wanted to be nice to people who lost good servants to the games..."

The maid looked between the two of them. "So they took one from you too?" She asked quietly.

She nods. "And he was good at his job too... and only 10"

"Really?" Her brow wrinkles in a concerned way. "How awful, ours was 16."

"We thought maybe speaking with others who had lost someone would help things." Sharp'i said, his snobbishness wearing down a bit.

She nodded, and seemed to reconsider.

Edited by justice magician

10 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Really?" Her brow wrinkles in a concerned way. "How awful, ours was 16."

"We thought maybe speaking with others who had lost someone would help things." Sharp'i said, his snobbishness wearing down a bit.

She nodded, and seemed to reconsider.

She looks up. "We just need someone to talk to..."

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She looks up. "We just need someone to talk to..."

She nods sympathetically. "I think my master would disagree but . . . it's for their own good."

The maid gestures at the staircase, and leads them up it, down the left hallway. Everything on the second floor is black as well. The maid knocks on a pair of large oak doors, and enters. 

"What is the meaning of this?" An elderly man sitting in an armchair says is they all enter. An elderly woman was sitting on a sofa, holding some needle point. They're both dressed in black, and everything in the room seems blacker than the black in the hallway.

"We told you we didn't want to see them Marla." She said sternly.

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

She nods sympathetically. "I think my master would disagree but . . . it's for their own good."

The maid gestures at the staircase, and leads them up it, down the left hallway. Everything on the second floor is black as well. The maid knocks on a pair of large oak doors, and enters. 

"What is the meaning of this?" An elderly man sitting in an armchair says is they all enter. An elderly woman was sitting on a sofa, holding some needle point. They're both dressed in black, and everything in the room seems blacker than the black in the hallway.

"We told you we didn't want to see them Marla." She said sternly.

Kandy bows respectfully. "Hi. We came so we can talk. We've had the same problem as you."

18 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy bows respectfully. "Hi. We came so we can talk. We've had the same problem as you."

The elderly lady just shook her head.

"We're in no mood for a visit, young lady." The man said. 

"Everyone says that, yet everyone needs it" she winks.

"I'm serious," He picked up a book and opened it. "Get out of my house."

3 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy sits on the floor. "No. Ill just sit here, thank you very much."

"I'll call the peacekeepers." He seems uninterested at best.

19 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Go ahead"

He sighs loudly. "I'm assuming you'd just come back, wouldn't you?"

The elderly lady finally looked up from her needlepoint.