District Amyra Ay

SmilingPanda19

Are you excited for the next Hunger Games?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

• YES!
    • meh
    • Nope
    • I will only be excited when I hear about the return of Merp

On 3/27/2024 at 10:25 AM, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Exactly."

Sharp'i glanced between them nervously. "We really do just want to talk to you."

The old man sighed. "I suppose that's the only to get rid of you . . . Sarah, would you get us some coffee? I can't do this un-caffeinated." The maid nodded and left the room.

"So? What is it you want?"

Edited by justice magician

Just now, justice magician said:

Sharp'i glanced between them nervously. "We really do just want to talk to you."

The old man sighed. "I suppose that's the only to get rid of you . . . Marla, would you get us some coffee? I can't do this un-caffeinated." The maid nodded and left the room.

"So? What is it you want?"

"We wanna get our servant out. Fix the government. you know, the thing that happened recently? we are gonna do it again, and fix it. and we need allies."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"We wanna get our servant out. Fix the government. you know, the thing that happened recently? we are gonna do it again, and fix it. and we need allies."

"Kandy! You can't just say that." Sharp'i exclaimed, looking a little embarrassed.

The man didn't say anything, instead he watched them both.

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"Kandy! You can't just say that." Sharp'i exclaimed, looking a little embarrassed.

The man didn't say anything, instead he watched them both.

She shrugs. "Sorry, im not used to doing this."

39 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She shrugs. "Sorry, im not used to doing this."

He sighs. "I guess there's no reason to dance around it now. They took our capitol child for the games, he was my friend. We're going to fight to get him back, and we're looking for supporters. The rebellion didn't fix any of the problems with this government, someones gotta do something."

The woman perks up a bit. "Louis, I think we should listen to them."

Louis shook his head. "What point is there in it? Maria's already dead Lizzie--she won't come back."

1 hour ago, justice magician said:

He sighs. "I guess there's no reason to dance around it now. They took our capitol child for the games, he was my friend. We're going to fight to get him back, and we're looking for supporters. The rebellion didn't fix any of the problems with this government, someones gotta do something."

The woman perks up a bit. "Louis, I think we should listen to them."

Louis shook his head. "What point is there in it? Maria's already dead Lizzie--she won't come back."

"But we can stop it from happening again..."

On 3/27/2024 at 1:11 PM, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"But we can stop it from happening again..."

"I don't have any other children in my care." Louis said sternly.

"Louis . . ." His wife mumbled.

@TheRavenHasLanded (psssssst)

@TheRavenHasLanded (psst again)

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy raises an eyebrow. "You are hiding something. I can tell."

hehe

"I have nothing to hide."

He sniffed loudly, "Unlike you two, it seems--really, who do you think is more suspicious: The man just trying to live his life lawfully, or two wild teenagers trying to overthrow the government?"

" . . . I'm not a teenager anymore," Sharp'i mumbled. His confident, snobbish ruse was completely gone.

"I have nothing to hide."

He sniffed loudly, "Unlike you two, it seems--really, who do you think is more suspicious: The man just trying to live his life lawfully, or two wild teenagers trying to overthrow the government?"

" . . . I'm not a teenager anymore," Sharp'i mumbled. His confident, snobbish ruse was completely gone.

"Neither am I. I'm trying to fix things. please. trust us. maybe you could do something with your life before you die. then we could tell your story, and you would be immortalized."

"Neither am I. I'm trying to fix things. please. trust us. maybe you could do something with your life before you die. then we could tell your story, and you would be immortalized."

I gtg for like an hour but I'll be right back

"Who said I'm going to die anytime soon? Your exact age doesn't matter, what does is that your young and irrational."

"Who said I'm going to die anytime soon? Your exact age doesn't matter, what does is that your young and irrational."

alright

"I never said you would die soon, but you would leave a legacy rivaling even the greatest conquerors. Please." she turns to sharp'i. "I'm out of things to say. can you help me out?"

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I never said you would die soon, but you would leave a legacy rivaling even the greatest conquerors. Please." she turns to sharp'i. "I'm out of things to say. can you help me out?"

"Right, Kandy and I just want to help. We lost someone too, y'know? But we aren't willing to just let it rest. They had no right to take our friends from us. They have no right to hypocritically make the world a place worse than it was before. I've lived thought the worst of this . . . the bloody parts. I don't want anyone else to go through that."

Louis just shook his head. "A revolution will create more pain and sorrow."

"Perhaps, but at least it's a pain we choose. Eventually we'll make things better and people won't have feel that pain at all. If we leave things the way they are, it will only get worse."

Sarah, the maid, finally came back with Louis's coffee. She set a platter with tea on one of the side tables, probably meant for Sharp'i and Kandy. She quietly moved to stand behind the sofa.

"He has a point," Lizzie said, using the interruption of the maid to finally interject. "Things will only get worse."

"On the contrary, things might improve over time, but a war would plunge us headfirst into more death," Louis mused, his book now set aside.

"Would you rather fight back and get an outcome you can control and guarantee, or wait years for corrupted people to finally bother with your problems?" Sharp'i asked. "I know which one I'd choose."

I just realized I named the maid Marla, and our dead tribute Maria. It's messing with my brain way to much so the maid's name is Sarah now.

22 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Right, Kandy and I just want to help. We lost someone too, y'know? But we aren't willing to just let it rest. They had no right to take our friends from us. They have no right to hypocritically make the world a place worse than it was before. I've lived thought the worst of this . . . the bloody parts. I don't want anyone else to go through that."

Louis just shook his head. "A revolution will create more pain and sorrow."

"Perhaps, but at least it's a pain we choose. Eventually we'll make things better and people won't have feel that pain at all. If we leave things the way they are, it will only get worse."

Sarah, the maid, finally came back with Louis's coffee. She set a platter with tea on one of the side tables, probably meant for Sharp'i and Kandy. She quietly moved to stand behind the sofa.

"He has a point," Lizzie said, using the interruption of the maid to finally interject. "Things will only get worse."

"On the contrary, things might improve over time, but a war would plunge us headfirst into more death," Louis mused, his book now set aside.

"Would you rather fight back and get an outcome you can control and guarantee, or wait years for corrupted people to finally bother with your problems?" Sharp'i asked. "I know which one I'd choose."

Kandy nods. "exactly. We may be young and crazy, but we have ideas, and this is the perfect time to implement them. and besides, we will need someone to ground us in reality."

Kandy nods. "exactly. We may be young and crazy, but we have ideas, and this is the perfect time to implement them. and besides, we will need someone to ground us in reality."

Louis chuckles to himself. "You remind me of Maria . . ."

"I suppose you kids are going to cause trouble whether I'm involved or not huh?"

Sharp'i nodded firmly.

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

Louis chuckles to himself. "You remind me of Maria . . ."

"I suppose you kids are going to cause trouble whether I'm involved or not huh?"

Sharp'i nodded firmly.

"Correct. so, will you join us?"

"I will," Lizzie said. "And Louis will too."

"Right . . ." He said, "It seems I don't have a choice." 

A small bell on one wall rang, indicating some at the door. Sarah got up and left to get it.

5 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"I will," Lizzie said. "And Louis will too."

"Right . . ." He said, "It seems I don't have a choice." 

A small bell on one wall rang, indicating some at the door. Sarah got up and left to get it.

Kandy looks around frantically. "Should we even be here?"

7 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy looks around frantically. "Should we even be here?"

"Well, or course!" Lizzie says, "Now that we've agreed to work together, you're our guests!" She gestured for them to sit down and she handed them the tea Sarah had brought. "I'm not sure who's at the door, but it's probably just a solicitor."

2 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Well, or course!" Lizzie says, "Now that we've agreed to work together, you're our guests!" She gestured for them to sit down and she handed them the tea Sarah had brought. "I'm not sure who's at the door, but it's probably just a solicitor."

She relaxes a bit. "sorry, old habits die hard. Still, I'm wary for some reason."

She relaxes a bit. "sorry, old habits die hard. Still, I'm wary for some reason."

"It's good to be careful," Louis said, "Better to be paranoid than lack sense all together."

She sighs. "I suppose."

"Relax," Lizzie grinned, obviously excited to have someone new to talk too, "Now, what was your name dear?"