District Amyra Ay

SmilingPanda19

Are you excited for the next Hunger Games?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

• YES!
    • meh
    • Nope
    • I will only be excited when I hear about the return of Merp

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Kandy."

"What a lovely name! And your companion?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm Sharp'i." 

Her face fell. "I see . . . You did look familiar, dear."

Just now, justice magician said:

"What a lovely name! And your companion?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm Sharp'i." 

Her face fell. "I see . . . You did look familiar, dear."

Kandy sighs. "He's... been through a lot. I've also been in a Games myself."

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy sighs. "He's... been through a lot. I've also been in a Games myself."

"Really? Both of you? That's awful, no wonder you feel so passionately about what's happened."

2 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Really? Both of you? That's awful, no wonder you feel so passionately about what's happened."

She nods. "Thankfully I didnt die during my games. we were lucky because the rebellion broke us out."

40 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She nods. "Thankfully I didnt die during my games. we were lucky because the rebellion broke us out."

"Yes, you poor things . . ."

"I'm surprised! You were part of the rebellion Kandy?" Louis asked, "Shouldn't you be on their side?"

On 4/9/2024 at 10:43 AM, justice magician said:

"Yes, you poor things . . ."

"I'm surprised! You were part of the rebellion Kandy?" Louis asked, "Shouldn't you be on their side?"

She scratches the back of her head. "Kinda. The rebellion had good ideals, but how they did it was... wrong."

55 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She scratches the back of her head. "Kinda. The rebellion had good ideals, but how they did it was... wrong."

Lizzie nodded sympathetically. "You've made an admirable choice, my dear."

Sarah opened the door, her face nervous. 

"An inspector has come to you Sir," She told Louis in a low voice.

3 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Lizzie nodded sympathetically. "You've made an admirable choice, my dear."

Sarah opened the door, her face nervous. 

"An inspector has come to you Sir," She told Louis in a low voice.

kandy does a spit-take. "WHAT?"

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

kandy does a spit-take. "WHAT?"

"Is it inspector Dert again?" Louis asked with a sigh. "Tell her I'm busy with company."

Sarah nodded, pale, and left the room.

8 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She looks at Louis. "Wha- Why-"

"This is one of many reasons I was worried about joining your cause was . . . this."

Lizzie took Kandy's hand. "I'm surprised you don't know. The inspector has been visiting us and other families that employed tributes ever since our dear Maria was taken. Haven't they visited you?"

"No . . ." Sharp'i said, he seemed unsurprised. "My father is-was the type to find ways around that sort of thing, he knew how to keep people away."

kay so basically good ol Sharp III bribed the government to leave him and his house alone after the rebellion . . . this is why no one in the house called the police to investigate when Sharp III and Sharon were murdered, and why Sharlee knew she could get away with it. They were isolated from the police and the gov't from right after the rebellion took over. Bailing Sharp'i out of jail was also part of this agreement/bribe.

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"This is one of many reasons I was worried about joining your cause was . . . this."

Lizzie took Kandy's hand. "I'm surprised you don't know. The inspector has been visiting us and other families that employed tributes ever since our dear Maria was taken. Haven't they visited you?"

"No . . ." Sharp'i said, he seemed unsurprised. "My father is-was the type to find ways around that sort of thing, he knew how to keep people away."

She just sighs. "Of course. It would only make sense. Huh." She turns to Sharp'i and whispers "how much did he drop on that bribe?"

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She just sighs. "Of course. It would only make sense. Huh." She turns to Sharp'i and whispers "how much did he drop on that bribe?"

"I don't know, but there was a reason we only had 2 servants and the house was in such disrepair."

Sarah returned. "The inspector is insisting that you see her."

Edited by justice magician

"I don't know, but there was a reason we only had 2 servants and the house was in such disrepair."

Sarah returned. "The inspector is insisting that you see her."

Kandy looks around. "Should we hide?-"

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy looks around. "Should we hide?-"

"No . . . if they find you it will definitely get me in trouble. Better pretend your just visiting family, then a claim of suspicious activity will be nothing more than a claim." Louis explained. 

"Let's pretend your a relatives of ours," Lizzie said. She didn't seem nervous at all, rather, more excited than before.

"No . . . if they find you it will definitely get me in trouble. Better pretend your just visiting family, then a claim of suspicious activity will be nothing more than a claim." Louis explained. 

"Let's pretend your a relatives of ours," Lizzie said. She didn't seem nervous at all, rather, more excited than before.

Kandy gives a thumbs up. "Sounds good."

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy gives a thumbs up. "Sounds good."

Sarah nodded, and left. Soon, she returned with the new guest.

Inspector Dert was wearing a white uniform, stark against all of the black decorations in the house. She had honey colored hair and a round, pleasant face. Dert appeared to be only a few years older than Sharp'i and Kandy.

"I didn't expect you to be entertaining other guests Louis," She said with a smile, "It's out of character for you."

"I suppose it has been a while . . ." Louis shrugged, "These are relatives of my mother, they came from another district to visit."

Sarah nodded, and left. Soon, she returned with the new guest.

Inspector Dert was wearing a white uniform, stark against all of the black decorations in the house. She had honey colored hair and a round, pleasant face. Dert appeared to be only a few years older than Sharp'i and Kandy.

"I didn't expect you to be entertaining other guests Louis," She said with a smile, "It's out of character for you."

"I suppose it has been a while . . ." Louis shrugged, "These are relatives of my mother, they came from another district to visit."

"Yeah, we thought we might help out since their maid was drafted for the games."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Yeah, we thought we might help out since their maid was drafted for the games."

"I see . . ." Her smile widened, "Help out with what, might I ask?"

19 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Housekeeping, mostly. We were also coming down to help with finding a new servant for them as well."

She tilts her head, "Is that really something they need help with? Honestly you could go get yourself a new maid right now--and you wouldn't have to go get it yourself. They do still have a maid left, y'know."

Dirt chuckled in a good-natured way, "Don't think I'm judging--it's my job to be suspicious."

She settled down on a sofa opposite them without being invited. Sarah offered her some tea, but Dert declined it.

@TheRavenHasLanded (;0)

Edited by justice magician

19 hours ago, justice magician said:

She tilts her head, "Is that really something they need help with? Honestly you could go get yourself a new maid right now--and you wouldn't have to go get it yourself. They do still have a maid left, y'know."

Dirt chuckled in a good-natured way, "Don't think I'm judging--it's my job to be suspicious."

She settled down on a sofa opposite them without being invited. Sarah offered her some tea, but Dert declined it.

@TheRavenHasLanded (;0)

Kandy doesnt skip a beat. "True, but we just wanted to come down and say hi anyways. The hunger games were never fun for anybody!"

Kandy doesnt skip a beat. "True, but we just wanted to come down and say hi anyways. The hunger games were never fun for anybody!"

"On the contrary, the games bring the nation together." Her smile was all too bright, "And my work get's more interesting."

She just snorts in slight annoyance. "That is true..."

"Seeing as you two have traveled here, I think I ought to explain why I'm usually here." Dert settled back into the sofa like she was right at home. "The government has decided to send us Inspectors out to keep on eye on families that previously employed tributes, and their real families as well," she sent a glance at Sarah. "The Games brings our nation together, but we worry about the small chance some people might be . . . restless, because of their direct connection to the games. I'm simply here to make sure all is well."

"And it is," Louis said, "As it has been on all of your visits."

"Is it?" She asked with a smirk.