District Amyra Ay

SmilingPanda19

Are you excited for the next Hunger Games?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

• YES!
    • meh
    • Nope
    • I will only be excited when I hear about the return of Merp

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"You know, like the peacekeeper stuff. like, what do you do? do you do patrols? do you help people? like, what do yall do? my parents never told me about this stuff. They made extra sure to do so when I began hanging out with peacekeeper kids. They don't like people watching them."

"Your parents sound like interesting people," She said with a smile. "Each peacekeeper does something different depending on their department and where their stationed, I've already explained to you my current role in some detail. Lower level peacekeepers act as guards, higher ones have more . . . classified duties. It's fairly simple.

14 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Your parents sound like interesting people," She said with a smile. "Each peacekeeper does something different depending on their department and where their stationed, I've already explained to you my current role in some detail. Lower level peacekeepers act as guards, higher ones have more . . . classified duties. It's fairly simple.

"Yeah, we were interesting..." she sighs. "Huh. that's all really interesting. do any of you act as spies of a sort?"

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Yeah, we were interesting..." she sighs. "Huh. that's all really interesting. do any of you act as spies of a sort?"

"Oh certainly, though I couldn't point out which ones they were to you, of course." She said, her smile turning devious.

Just now, justice magician said:

"Oh certainly, though I couldn't point out which ones they were to you, of course." She said, her smile turning devious.

She smiles right back. "Of course, Dert. Ladies have to have their secrets, don't they?"

She smiles right back. "Of course, Dert. Ladies have to have their secrets, don't they?"

"I like you, kid" Dert said, even though she could've only been a few years older than Kandy.

"Have you ever considered becoming a peacekeeper yourself?"

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"I like you, kid" Dert said, even though she could've only been a few years older than Kandy.

"Have you ever considered becoming a peacekeeper yourself?"

"i considered it. my parents were against it. oh, and a background check on me would get me thrown out so fast, it wouldn't even be funny."

"i considered it. my parents were against it. oh, and a background check on me would get me thrown out so fast, it wouldn't even be funny."

"I think you'd be surprised," Dert said, her voice lowering, "Peacekeepers need to be one thing, and one thing only--capable. Everything else is trivial."

"I think you'd be surprised," Dert said, her voice lowering, "Peacekeepers need to be one thing, and one thing only--capable. Everything else is trivial."

her eyes widen. "Seriously?? oh goodness, I'd always worried that being a prossie would make me unable to enroll, but... wow-"

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

her eyes widen. "Seriously?? oh goodness, I'd always worried that being a prossie would make me unable to enroll, but... wow-"

Dert nodded, "And hey, I could even put in a good word for you if you wanted!" 

They finally arrived at their destination: Another grey door. Inside was a simple interrogation room, with a table and chairs. A middle aged man sat at the table going over a clipboard. 

"I got 'em Claud." She said as she passed through the room. Dert disappeared into a side office, but left the door open so you could almost see inside. 

3 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Dert nodded, "And hey, I could even put in a good word for you if you wanted!" 

They finally arrived at their destination: Another grey door. Inside was a simple interrogation room, with a table and chairs. A middle aged man sat at the table going over a clipboard. 

"I got 'em Claud." She said as she passed through the room. Dert disappeared into a side office, but left the door open so you could almost see inside. 

Kandy poked her head in. "About putting that good word in... i don't need to seduce anyone first, right?"

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy poked her head in. "About putting that good word in... i don't need to seduce anyone first, right?"

She chuckled as she pulled some files out of cabinet. "Of course not!"

Sharp'i who had remained silent the whole time, shifted nervously. "How long will this take?"

Dert didn't answer, instead she handed Claud the files, and retreated back into the office, this time closing the door. She'd most likely watch from behind invisible glass (y'know what I'm talking about.)

Claud gestured for them to sit at the table, absently flipping through papers.

She chuckled as she pulled some files out of cabinet. "Of course not!"

Sharp'i who had remained silent the whole time, shifted nervously. "How long will this take?"

Dert didn't answer, instead she handed Claud the files, and retreated back into the office, this time closing the door. She'd most likely watch from behind invisible glass (y'know what I'm talking about.)

Claud gestured for them to sit at the table, absently flipping through papers.

Kandy sits, smiling. "ok, what would you like to know about us?"

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy sits, smiling. "ok, what would you like to know about us?"

"Well," Claud said with a rough voice that did not share Dert's enthusiasm. "I've got plenty of info right here, Kandy, and Sharp'i Mcdonald right?" 

"Gosh," He muttered leaning back, "Never thought I'd interrogate a Mcdonald."

Edited by justice magician

21 hours ago, justice magician said:

"Well," Claud said with a rough voice that did not share Dert's enthusiasm. "I've got plenty of info right here, Kandy, and Sharp'i Mcdonald right?" 

"Gosh," He muttered leaning back, "Never thought I'd interrogate a Mcdonald."

"Kandy Karra. correct. Can courses court kangaroo candies?"

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Kandy Karra. correct. Can courses court kangaroo candies?"

"That's not in my department," He said with a sigh. "Alright, could you guys give me a basic rundown of what you were doing at town hall?"

"We just wanted to double check some of the records of past games," Sharp'i replied, "We had gotten talking about my . . . family history, and were curious about certain details."

17 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"That's not in my department," He said with a sigh. "Alright, could you guys give me a basic rundown of what you were doing at town hall?"

"We just wanted to double check some of the records of past games," Sharp'i replied, "We had gotten talking about my . . . family history, and were curious about certain details."

"I had to drag him there. He was really reluctant."

"I had to drag him there. He was really reluctant."

"Yeah," He said sheepishly, "I don't like leaving house."

"That's not a surprise," Claud said, looking up from his papers for the first time. "Though the report here says that you were looking at records from the current games, not the past ones your family was a part of."

11 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Yeah," He said sheepishly, "I don't like leaving house."

"That's not a surprise," Claud said, looking up from his papers for the first time. "Though the report here says that you were looking at records from the current games, not the past ones your family was a part of."

"Well, our TV broke and we wanted to keep tabs on our servant who was thrown in there. we also needed some data for project I'm working on, trying to see if age factors into who wins a game."

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Well, our TV broke and we wanted to keep tabs on our servant who was thrown in there. we also needed some data for project I'm working on, trying to see if age factors into who wins a game."

"Interesting," Claud said, sounding uninterested. "Well, this isn't really enough trouble to worry too much over . . ."

"Interesting," Claud said, sounding uninterested. "Well, this isn't really enough trouble to worry too much over . . ."

Kandy rolls her eyes. "Then why'd you bring us in? if its nothing to worry about."

18 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy rolls her eyes. "Then why'd you bring us in? if its nothing to worry about."

Claud sighed. "Because, we needed to confirm that you weren't doing anything suspicious, and you just confirmed it for me." He stressed the last part through his teeth, warning her not to question further. 

"Besides," He whispered, "I'm not the one who brought you in." He glanced at the right hand wall, maybe that's were the invisible glass was. 

Claud sighed. "Because, we needed to confirm that you weren't doing anything suspicious, and you just confirmed it for me." He stressed the last part through his teeth, warning her not to question further. 

"Besides," He whispered, "I'm not the one who brought you in." He glanced at the right hand wall, maybe that's were the invisible glass was. 

"Ok! thats fine. Thank you for your service, Claud. I appreciate it deeply."

"Ok! thats fine. Thank you for your service, Claud. I appreciate it deeply."

Claud gives you a weird look, something between disbelief and long-suffering.  

"Dert we're all done here," He called in a loud voice. She poked her head out of the office door.

"Oh really? That was fast."

"What did you expect? They went to public building and looked at some public books. Honestly, arresting them over this is a stretch--even for us."

Dert rolled her eyes, smile never fading. "We check everything, Claud, everything." She left the office and approached their table. "One slip up on us could lead to the downfall of the entire government."

7 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Claud gives you a weird look, something between disbelief and long-suffering.  

"Dert we're all done here," He called in a loud voice. She poked her head out of the office door.

"Oh really? That was fast."

"What did you expect? They went to public building and looked at some public books. Honestly, arresting them over this is a stretch--even for us."

Dert rolled her eyes, smile never fading. "We check everything, Claud, everything." She left the office and approached their table. "One slip up on us could lead to the downfall of the entire government."

Kandy stands. "Shall we go?"

Kandy stands. "Shall we go?"

Claud shrugged and turned back to his documents.

Dert eyes her. "I suppose that's all we need for today." She ducks back into the office and returns with a packet.

"This is an application form for the thing we discussed earlier, if your still interested," She said handing her the packet and winking.