District Amyra Ay

SmilingPanda19

Are you excited for the next Hunger Games?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

• YES!
    • meh
    • Nope
    • I will only be excited when I hear about the return of Merp

3 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy grabs her and drags her out of the house. When they are outside, she gives a flat stare. "Spill"

Sharlee is clearly scared of her. "T-there's- I don't . . ." She stared at the ground, "Well . . . there is something but I promised I wouldn't tell . . ."

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy winked. "Lady to lady. promise."

She debates for another minute, and then gives in. 

"She-she told me not to tell see? And she scared me so . . . . but . . . Miss Sharon killed Sharp."

On 2/23/2024 at 2:02 PM, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She just hugs her. "Its ok..."

She pushes Kandy away. "No it's not! It's not okay, it's not . . ." She covers her face with her hands.

Edited by justice magician

i would just like to say

i am incredibly honored this exists

bc ik its just bc the districts are named after the people who sacrificed themselves in stormlit HG

but to me this is something more

i love amyra ay and she was the first character i joined a RP with here

and i created much more with her through my own personal novels i've written, RPs i've played, and dnd campaigns i've been in

but i love her and her character and im so happy that people liked my writing in that RP and im so glad something like this exists

even if its just a formality

bc none of my writing or characters ever get far but this means that ive impacted enough people or just got across to people through my writing so much that a district is named in honor of a previous character ive played

and i love amyra ay

so thank you <33

[important for plot and interaction]

also

as a few of u from stormlit HG might know

amyra ay had a twin sister, Aeryn (who was really close with amyra and her best friend)

she also had a ten your old younger sister, Freya, and a 5 year old younger brother, Theo

her father, Olviere, was broken after her mother, Octavia, died, so amyra and aeryn would look after him and the two younger siblings

these relations would still be alive, and i would be overjoyed to play them!! if anyone wants any connection/interaction with amyra's family, please ping me!!!

On 2/23/2024 at 2:06 PM, justice magician said:

She pushes Kandy away. "No it's not! It's not okay, it's not . . ." She covers her face with her hands.

She sighs. "I understand how you feel. But, whats done is done. im sorry, but now you need to face the consequences. before that, however, i have another question: did your employer say why they wanted the target killed?"

7 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She sighs. "I understand how you feel. But, whats done is done. im sorry, but now you need to face the consequences. before that, however, i have another question: did your employer say why they wanted the target killed?"

"S-she . . she hated him don't you know?" She said, avoiding eye contact.

"He was evil, the way he talked about hurting people and wanting to do this or that . . . S-she was frightened, living in the same house as that creature. He needed to die . . . he had to die . . . the things he did . . ." As Sharlee spoke, her face started to go red.

Edited by justice magician

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"S-she . . she hated him don't you know?" She said, avoiding eye contact.

"He was evil, the way he talked about hurting people and wanting to do this or that . . . S-she was frightened, living in the same house as that creature. He needed to die . . . he had to die . . . the things he did . . ." As Sharlee spoke, her face started to go red.

She sighs, sad. "I know what you mean. but why did she die too? did you turn on her?"

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She sighs, sad. "I know what you mean. but why did she die too? did you turn on her?"

I'm trying so hard to be subtle but also not obvious lol

pls understand she is not telling you the whole truth.

Sharlee didn't answer, she just clenched her fists and stared at the ground.

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

Sharlee didn't answer, she just clenched her fists and stared at the ground.

dude, im taking that for granted! 

Kandy smiles wanly. "Cmon. lets go back in. we can talk with everyone. if anyone tries to go after you, i will protect you from them."

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy smiles wanly. "Cmon. lets go back in. we can talk with everyone. if anyone tries to go after you, i will protect them."

okay good lol . . .

"I'd rather not." It seemed the more upset she got, the more willing she was to put her foot down. She glanced at the road leading out from the house, seriously considering running, but not knowing if she could outrun Kandy or not.

Just now, justice magician said:

"I'd rather not." It seemed the more upset she got, the more willing she was to put her foot down. She glanced at the road leading out from the house, seriously considering running, but not knowing if she could outrun Kandy or not.

Kandy catches this. "No, im much faster than you. a life in the gutters will do that to you." she sighs. "Why are you being so stubborn..."

Kandy catches this. "No, im much faster than you. a life in the gutters will do that to you." she sighs. "Why are you being so stubborn..."

"Because, I'm sick and tired of people bossing me around! You damn district people, thinking your heroes, I hate you!"

Kandy holds herself out, then says "Hit me. hit me as hard as you can."

"No, you'll beat me up. And besides, I'm not violent, I may have . . . done things, but I am not violent like you."

"No, you'll beat me up. And besides, I'm not violent, I may have . . . done things, but I am not violent like you."

Kandy sighs. "You idiot. im not going to beat you. and i swear, im not going to hurt you. im not violent either. I was forced into violence."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy sighs. "You idiot. im not going to beat you. and i swear, im not going to hurt you. im not violent either. I was forced into violence."

"Your one of them."

"I WAS A DAMNED PROSTITUTE" she screams. Her eyes go wide. "I- dammit dammit dammit why did i say that... oh god... nonononono..." she sighs. "Alright, now we are even, secret for secret."

She stares at you for a long time.

"Very well then, I killed her. What else do you want from me? She deserved it . . . She deserved it after what she made me do, surely you can understand not having control."

She stares at you for a long time.

"Very well then, I killed her. What else do you want from me? She deserved it . . . She deserved it after what she made me do, surely you can understand not having control."

Kandy fumes a little bit at herself, but she keeps her emotions in check. "What did she make you do? kill her husband? wait, sorry, thats what happened, i have no brainspace today i guess... what poison did you use in the tea?"

Kandy fumes a little bit at herself, but she keeps her emotions in check. "What did she make you do? kill her husband? wait, sorry, thats what happened, i have no brainspace today i guess... what poison did you use in the tea?"

"I doesn't matter what kind of poison it was . . . you can hardly blame me. The poison was meant for Sharp'i, but he didn't deserve it nearly as much as his father did. She was furious when she found out . . . spent all night covering it up. But in the end she was the one who wanted her family dead."

"I doesn't matter what kind of poison it was . . . you can hardly blame me. The poison was meant for Sharp'i, but he didn't deserve it nearly as much as his father did. She was furious when she found out . . . spent all night covering it up. But in the end she was the one who wanted her family dead."

"do you know why she wanted to kill everyone?"