District Amyra Ay

SmilingPanda19

Are you excited for the next Hunger Games?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

• YES!
    • meh
    • Nope
    • I will only be excited when I hear about the return of Merp

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"do you know why she wanted to kill everyone?"

"She just wanted Sharp'i dead . . . She hated him the most, even more than her husband." Sharlee seemed deflated now, with all her secrets confessed. "She blamed him for the fall of the house, because he hadn't been successful in the games."

Just now, justice magician said:

"She just wanted Sharp'i dead . . . She hated him the most, even more than her husband." Sharlee seemed deflated now, with all her secrets confessed. "She blamed him for the fall of the house, because he hadn't been successful in the games."

Kandy grabs her hand. "The fall happened because you were all too rigid. anyways, lets go back inside. We can talk about this, and i can defend you"

Kandy grabs her hand. "The fall happened because you were all too rigid. anyways, lets go back inside. We can talk about this, and i can defend you"

She pulls her hand away. "I don't want you to defend me, and I don't want to see any of their faces ever again." She turns to start trudging away, basket in hand.

She pulls her hand away. "I don't want you to defend me, and I don't want to see any of their faces ever again." She turns to start trudging away, basket in hand.

Kandy smiles sadly. "God-speed, Sharlee."

then she goes back inside.

Kandy smiles sadly. "God-speed, Sharlee."

then she goes back inside.

lowkey surprised your letting her go, but alright lol

Inside, everyone still sat in tense silence in the sitting room. Sharp'i looked up when Kandy entered. "Where's Sharlee?"

Inside, everyone still sat in tense silence in the sitting room. Sharp'i looked up when Kandy entered. "Where's Sharlee?"

Kandy understands what sharlee is going through.

Kandy smiles sadly. "Gone. She killed everyone. And I let her go. Because I understand what she is going through, and i swear if any of you go after her i will hurt you."

16 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy smiles sadly. "Gone. She killed everyone. And I let her go. Because I understand what she is going through, and i swear if any of you go after her i will hurt you."

true that

"I . . . alright," Sharp said, a little shocked. "Did you figure out what all this was about then?" He gestured at the bloody clothes and knives on the table.

19 hours ago, justice magician said:

"I . . . alright," Sharp said, a little shocked. "Did you figure out what all this was about then?" He gestured at the bloody clothes and knives on the table.

Kandy pales. "Dammit i forgot to ask." she sighs. "Alright, Sharvil, tell me. whats with these? and dont lie."

10 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy pales. "Dammit i forgot to ask." she sighs. "Alright, Sharvil, tell me. whats with these? and dont lie."

He sighs deeply. "Alright, no point keeping it a secret any longer."

"I believe Sharon was trying to make it look like I did it, after she found Sharp dead. She came into my room and stole some clothes and one of the daggers. I happened to wake up as she was leaving, but she didn't notice, and I didn't really think much of it . . . it was the middle of the night. Sharon must have placed the clothes in there sometime the next morning after getting them bloody."

"She must have used your knife to stab him after he was dead to make it look like he didn't die from poison." Sharp added.

"Yes . . . I'll admit I was shocked to find the clothes, but I didn't bring it forward because I thought it'd raise suspicion towards me, even if I insisted I didn't put them there. I popped the gems out of my knives and hid them with the cloths in the hopes that if the knife was found, it wouldn't look like it was from my collection." He chuckles to himself. "I guess it wasn't the smartest thing in the world."

plplplplsssssss ignore the fact that bodies don't bleed after they're already dead I didn't google it until later so whatever

1 hour ago, justice magician said:

He sighs deeply. "Alright, no point keeping it a secret any longer."

"I believe Sharon was trying to make it look like I did it, after she found Sharp dead. She came into my room and stole some clothes and one of the daggers. I happened to wake up as she was leaving, but she didn't notice, and I didn't really think much of it . . . it was the middle of the night. Sharon must have placed the clothes in there sometime the next morning after getting them bloody."

"She must have used your knife to stab him after he was dead to make it look like he didn't die from poison." Sharp added.

"Yes . . . I'll admit I was shocked to find the clothes, but I didn't bring it forward because I thought it'd raise suspicion towards me, even if I insisted I didn't put them there. I popped the gems out of my knives and hid them with the cloths in the hopes that if the knife was found, it wouldn't look like it was from my collection." He chuckles to himself. "I guess it wasn't the smartest thing in the world."

no worries. 

"Did you like said knife a lot? im willing to go find it."

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Did you like said knife a lot? im willing to go find it."

"Oh I'm sure it'll turn up eventually. No doubt she left it lying around for someone to find it."

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She nods. "Thats fair. im glad everything ended up working out in the end. now, what next?"

"So . . . that's it?" Sharp asked, "We're good now?" 

Everyone in the room nodded. 

"Well, that's a relief," Sharvil said, standing "Now I can go take a nap."

It says a lot, that the three of them could move on from something like this so quickly. No one here was unused to hatred and murder. 

m'kay so . . . . Yay!! Murder mystery solved!! I hope that wasn't too dumb lol, i did my best. What do you want to do now? 

"So . . . that's it?" Sharp asked, "We're good now?" 

Everyone in the room nodded. 

"Well, that's a relief," Sharvil said, standing "Now I can go take a nap."

It says a lot, that the three of them could move on from something like this so quickly. No one here was unused to hatred and murder. 

nah you good. i suppose they could go watch... see if sharpo is still alive.

9 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Oh, yeah, they could!!

(minor timeskip if that's alright)

Sharp'i sat in the only room in the house that had a TV, it was an old model, but worked alright. 

It wasn't on. He sat staring at the black screen, willing himself to turn it on. He had thought that if he watched some, just to check on Sharpo, then he would worry less. But now he was scared Sharpo wouldn't be there--that he was already gone. 

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

Sharp'i sat in the only room in the house that had a TV, it was an old model, but worked alright. 

It wasn't on. He sat staring at the black screen, willing himself to turn it on. He had thought that if he watched some, just to check on Sharpo, then he would worry less. But now he was scared Sharpo wouldn't be there--that he was already gone. 

Kandy just stared at him, exasperated. "Do you want me to turn on the tv for you?"

Kandy just stared at him, exasperated. "Do you want me to turn on the tv for you?"

"Yeah that might be best." His voice was a little shaky. He had never watched a Game from the outside. Deep down he was a little curious what it looked like.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy grabs the remote, then hits the on button. 

The screen lights up, and is already on the right channel because whatever. 

On the screen it shows Sharpo holding a bag, a little bloody in few places. He was standing next to an older looking boy who was . . . yelling at nothing. They stood in the snow waiting for something.

Is that . . . how this works? I honestly don't know . . .

Edited by justice magician

23 minutes ago, justice magician said:

The screen lights up, and is already on the right channel because whatever. 

On the screen it shows Sharpo holding a bag, a little bloody in few places. He was standing next to an older looking boy who was . . . yelling at nothing. They stood in the snow waiting for something.

they were walking. 

Kandy grins. "Looks like he found a friend."

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy grins. "Looks like he found a friend."

whoops

"At least he's still alive . . . and he doesn't look too hurt." Sharp'i sighs. "I wish I could be there to help him."

20 hours ago, justice magician said:

"At least he's still alive . . . and he doesn't look too hurt." Sharp'i sighs. "I wish I could be there to help him."

Kandy loses her mirth a little bit. "yeah. me too. do you need to talk about anything? maybe things will get better if you talk about them."

14 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy loses her mirth a little bit. "yeah. me too. do you need to talk about anything? maybe things will get better if you talk about them."

He hesitates, but then it all comes rushing out.

"I . . . oh gosh, I don't know. There's just so much. I want to be there to help Sharpo but, there's also this part of me deep down that wants to be there for myself. Not because I enjoyed the games in the past, but because being a part of them was always kind of my purpose. It always felt like I was meant to be in the games, one after another and so . . . I don't know, It feels wrong that I'm on the outside looking in. If there's someone who should be out there it's me, because at least--at least I'm already broken because of it. Y'know? He shouldn't be there, he should be here, living and moving on." His eyes fill with tears. "I can't move on--I've tried so hard." 

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay angst

32 minutes ago, justice magician said:

He hesitates, but then it all comes rushing out.

"I . . . oh gosh, I don't know. There's just so much. I want to be there to help Sharpo but, there's also this part of me deep down that wants to be there for myself. Not because I enjoyed the games in the past, but because being a part of them was always kind of my purpose. It always felt like I was meant to be in the games, one after another and so . . . I don't know, It feels wrong that I'm on the outside looking in. If there's someone who should be out there it's me, because at least--at least I'm already broken because of it. Y'know? He shouldn't be there, he should be here, living and moving on." His eyes fill with tears. "I can't move on--I've tried so hard." 

Kandy sighs. "There's nothing wrong with any of that. but dont you have other reasons for being here? you gotta find a reason to live other than these games."

Kandy sighs. "There's nothing wrong with any of that. but dont you have other reasons for being here? you gotta find a reason to live other than these games."

He glanced at her and then blushed. "I . .  I don't know. I was living for Sharpo but now . . ."