District Bob

SmilingPanda19

Are you excited for the next Hunger Games?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

• YES!
    • meh
    • Nope
    • I will only be excited when I hear about the return of Merp

Alari (My smedry HG character)'s brother, Neftur, steps back into his house, which is one of the better looking in the district. Since Alari had placed his name in the games so many times the family was pretty well off, although this is in comparison to the other districts, not to real life.

He walks up to his bedroom, once his and Alari's but now just his. he had it all to himself.

He hears his parents, Emi and Geroth, talking in their room and he catches a few words.

"Look, if we hadn't forced him, we wouldn't have any of this." His father, Geroth, said.

"...   ...   ... want two sons. You shouldn't have (Too quiet to hear)"

"Fine, Emi. But everything around you, everythign that lets us relax, that came from him."

Neftur burst into their room. "You forced Alari into the games? Why? WHY! I thought my brother wanted to be in the games, I thought he wanted to prove himself. Instead, after he's been reaped and he's suren' to die within the week, I learn that my paretns forced my brother into the games?"

(His parents kick him out of the house next, but I didn't want to describe the whole thing since this is a long post.)

Edited by The Stormfather

52 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“So you also earn enough wages to have a watch?” Aaron said accusingly. “And I need to go. If you’re here tomorrow then I guess I’ll see you.”

"i dont have a watch. there is a clock on the wall over there! and yes see you tomorrow!"

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

Aren’t they outside? Skip to next interaction?

uh yeah. it was like a clock tower or somehing. grasping at straws here. time skip.

"oh fancy seeing you here same time as yesterday."

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"oh fancy seeing you here same time as yesterday."

Aaron was even more sweaty, and was gasping for breath. “A little earlier, isn’t it? How long have you been waiting here?”

He ran instead of walked this time.

8 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“That…makes…sense,” Aaron said between breaths.

46 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"for once you agree with me!"

Sunny Bob walks over, smiling. “Hey! Johnathan? Sorry, I’m terrible with names. And…Richard? Have we met?”

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"for once you agree with me!"

“Yeah. How are you?”

57 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Sunny Bob walks over, smiling. “Hey! Johnathan? Sorry, I’m terrible with names. And…Richard? Have we met?”

“My name’s Aaron, and I don’t believe we have.”

“And are you capital scum like me?”

“No, I’m not. My friend, Bob, is though. I’m…worried for him. My friends have had bad luck with the Reaping, and I’m guessing this year’s be the same. My friend Bob who can predict the future hasn’t said anything, but silence is near enough conformation for my heart.” Despite the darkness of his words, Sunny Bob is still smiling through all of it.

2 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“No, I’m not. My friend, Bob, is though. I’m…worried for him. My friends have had bad luck with the Reaping, and I’m guessing this year’s be the same. My friend Bob who can predict the future hasn’t said anything, but silence is near enough conformation for my heart.” Despite the darkness of his words, Sunny Bob is still smiling through all of it.

“I’m…sorry. You probably don’t have to worry, the odds of any of us getting reaped is low.”

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I’m…sorry. You probably don’t have to worry, the odds of any of us getting reaped is low.”

“I think it’s only for capital citizens. I heard that somewhere, at least.” Was that weird? Am I too weird? I haven’t heard from Surajad in a bit. Is She okay?

17 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“I think it’s only for capital citizens. I heard that somewhere, at least.” Was that weird? Am I too weird? I haven’t heard from Surajad in a bit. Is She okay?

“I think so. I meant your friend though.”

46 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I think so. I meant your friend though.”

I’m an idiot. A huge, giant idiot. I just keep smiling through the tragedy like only an idiot does. And this just proves it. Why does anyone even talk with me? “Oh. You did. No, his dad’s from the capital and he’s got a fair few of those food thingies I forget the name of. And his name’s Bob. Bobs have been chosen for the past 4 Hunger Games!”

1 hour ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

I’m an idiot. A huge, giant idiot. I just keep smiling through the tragedy like only an idiot does. And this just proves it. Why does anyone even talk with me? “Oh. You did. No, his dad’s from the capital and he’s got a fair few of those food thingies I forget the name of. And his name’s Bob. Bobs have been chosen for the past 4 Hunger Games!”

“Oh…you know a lot of Bobs, don’t you?”

3 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Oh…you know a lot of Bobs, don’t you?”

“Yeah, everyone is my friend group’s named Bob. It gets kind of confusing sometimes, but we all have nicknames for each other.”

Just now, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“Yeah, everyone is my friend group’s named Bob. It gets kind of confusing sometimes, but we all have nicknames for each other.”

“Let me guess…you’re smiling Bob?”

Just now, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

He shook his head. “No. Even worse. Sunny Bob. Is that not the worst nickname you’ve ever heard?”

“It’s not, though I can see why you dislike it.”

“It’s not, though I can see why you dislike it.”

“It’s because I’m an aetherbound to the sunlight aether. So I can make light. Still could have been more original, though.”