District Bob

SmilingPanda19

Are you excited for the next Hunger Games?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

• YES!
    • meh
    • Nope
    • I will only be excited when I hear about the return of Merp

4 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“It’s because I’m an aetherbound to the sunlight aether. So I can make light. Still could have been more original, though.”

“Ok, Aetherbound, I’ve heard of people like you. And yes, not the most original nickname.” 

15 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Ok, Aetherbound, I’ve heard of people like you. And yes, not the most original nickname.” 

“No. Do you have any nicknames?” Sunny Bob seems excited by the thought. That was definitely weird. Why am I so bad at this?!

5 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“No. Do you have any nicknames?” Sunny Bob seems excited by the thought. That was definitely weird. Why am I so bad at this?!

“I don’t have friends to give me any.”

7 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Sunny Bob awkwardly walks a few steps back, sensing that this was not a conversation intended for him, but he still smiles during this.

"bob dont you dare walk away!" Jackson shouts. "sorry bob my nearves are a little bit on eadge because of this guy."

15 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“I thought you were friends?” Bob asks, confused.

"uhhahh i want to be. im just a bit stressed. i have been asked to do an extra hour on my shift tomorrow. now i have this guy complaining at me." jackson says apoligeticly while pointing at @Lightweaver2

8 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"uhhahh i want to be. im just a bit stressed. i have been asked to do an extra hour on my shift tomorrow. now i have this guy complaining at me." jackson says apoligeticly while pointing at @Lightweaver2

“I’m…sorry. I shouldn’t have acted how I did yesterday. It wasn’t right for me to treat you that way.”

37 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I’m…sorry. I shouldn’t have acted how I did yesterday. It wasn’t right for me to treat you that way.”

"its alrigt. i think we are both to tired for this."

10 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza falls over. Im too tired.

"uhh. are you ok over there?" he asks looking at kaza

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Tired. and i kinda wanna be whipped to see what happens."

"first of all lets all just agree that we are all tired and second of all. why do you want to be whipped. it is not fun. i think."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Well, i cant do anything right, so i wonder if i can get hurt right."

"if you cant do anything right just try and not insult a peacekeeper. that would get you said whipping. but please not get the whipping."

3 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Well, i cant do anything right, so i wonder if i can get hurt right."

“Well,” Sunny Bob says cheerfully, “if you can’t do anything right, I highly doubt that you can get hurt right!”