District Bob

SmilingPanda19

Are you excited for the next Hunger Games?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

• YES!
    • meh
    • Nope
    • I will only be excited when I hear about the return of Merp

4 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“Well,” Sunny Bob says cheerfully, “if you can’t do anything right, I highly doubt that you can get hurt right!”

"humm i would love to see how that goes but for now..." jackson runs back to his barracks.

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"humm i would love to see how that goes but for now..." jackson runs back to his barracks.

1 hour ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Aaron hurries off as well.

“Uh…bye?” Sunny Bob stands there stupidly before heading to the place that was more or less the headquarters of the Bobs. Rich Bob was probably working, but some of the others would probably be there.

19 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“Uh…bye?” Sunny Bob stands there stupidly before heading to the place that was more or less the headquarters of the Bobs. Rich Bob was probably working, but some of the others would probably be there.

rob wandered the streets, while limping from a whipping, looking for somewhere to hide from the peacekeepers so he would not get caught and forced to work as he walked he saw some one who had glowing palms walking towards him he quickly ducked out of sight pulling out a blanket and covering himself.

4 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Roy steps of the train and onto the platform. “Hey kaa this looks exactly like district red. You sure this is disdrict bob?”

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

“I’m sure.” He looked at the victors hill. Yep, the house on the end wasn’t his. “We need to find somewhere in closed to talk.”

For y’all locals in bob, me, @RoyalBeeMage @InvisibIe @TheRavenHasLanded app just came from other districts here, to do something specific.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

Another old man sits in the ticket master office, he grumbles flipping through a newspaper. He has a nice clean nameplate, probably a lot cleaner than the others. They are probably jealous. It reads ‘Chick’. 

A sign lights up.

Now Boarding 
Please bring your ticket to the ticket master. (After approval of course)

10 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“A victors house?”

“Maybe, actually that is a good idea. But let’s not all go up. I’ll go, and I want  another person who has played in the games to come with me. Sorry Roy, I just think it may be more convincing. We can meet back up after.”

@InvisibIe @TheRavenHasLanded

2 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Maybe, actually that is a good idea. But let’s not all go up. I’ll go, and I want  another person who has played in the games to come with me. Sorry Roy, I just think it may be more convincing. We can meet back up after.”

Ryn grins. "Works for me. who should we go to?"

6 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

roy starts to wander around the district. looking for something to do. 

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

I don’t know if any of you are here or if this is your house. But I will be knocking in them all.

are any of them victors? if not we could always ask a gm if they could rp as one.

4 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Sure let’s find people.”

ryn nods and walks away. "alright, lets go slight" and he brings up a globe, glowing with a deep green light. "Lets go get some people to answer our questions" he grins. then he starts juggling the orbs he has pulled up, one yellow, the green one, and a red.