District Oradin

SmilingPanda19

Are you excited for the next Hunger Games?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

• YES!
    • meh
    • Nope
    • I will only be excited when I hear about the return of Merp

10 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"What's happening?" A small voice comes from nearby. Lily's bright eyes peep over the edge of her thin blanket.

@SmilingPanda19

Liz shoots a look to her, putting her finger up to her own mouth to signal for her to be quiet. Mirabelle and Tony are both probably asleep at least. By the looks of it, it could be six in the morning. They aren’t allowed to leave the barracks until eight, they need to get through two more hours and then both Faction A and Faction B have off. 

there’s about 26 factions in total and Mirabelle and Tony are in Faction A, they all are in Faction B. They usually do most things together, so they don’t get off often. Maybe once every 3-4 days or more. Basically in two hours they can all roam the district as long as they are back by eight pm. Any later and they’ll be beat or killed. 
Edit: Just a little more, faction A and B have recently come from District Amyra Ay about a week or two ago, they previously all worked in the coal mines

@Experience @TheRavenHasLanded @Edema Rue

Edited by SmilingPanda19

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

Liz shoots a look to her, putting her finger up to her own mouth to signal for her to be quiet. Mirabelle and Tony are both probably asleep at least. By the looks of it, it could be six in the morning. They aren’t allowed to leave the barracks until eight, they need to get through two more hours and then both Faction A and Faction B have off. 

@Experience @TheRavenHasLanded @Edema Rue

Lily nods and puts her head under the blanket again. 

She lowers her head, staying very very still against the bed. She looks between Eldyn and Lily, now she has her to worry about. What if they think it was her? She lets a small breath go, everything will be fine.

19 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:
1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“I don’t know.” She whispers, pretending to have just woken up. She lays on her stomach on her bed, rubbing her eyes.

@Edema Rue

Ellin walked around the barracks, suspicious…then he threw the door open.

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

They all appear asleep. 

Ellin frowned. When none of them moved, he pulled out a baton and started poking it into beds at random. 

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Ellin frowned. When none of them moved, he pulled out a baton and started poking it into beds at random. 

Liz eyes Lily and Eldyn, panicking. What if they couldnt sit still? She isnt sure what to do...

@Experience @Just-A-Stick

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

Liz eyes Lily and Eldyn, panicking. What if they couldnt sit still? She isnt sure what to do...

@Experience @Just-A-Stick

Satisfied, Ellin turned and walked out. “Work the children in this faction harder tomorrow,” he muttered to a peacekeeper outside the door. “They’re getting rebellious.”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Satisfied, Ellin turned and walked out. “Work the children in this faction harder tomorrow,” he muttered to a peacekeeper outside the door. “They’re getting rebellious.”

The peacekeeper nods to Ellin. "Yes Head Peacekeeper, I'll add an extra hour to their next shift." 

Liz lets go of a breath, the sun is peaking up on the edge of the horizon. Just another hour and they are free to run around the district, even for twelve hours. 

Once the coast is clear she runs over to Lily. "You did such a good job- amazing job staying quiet." She whispers, kneeling in front of her. 

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The peacekeeper nods to Ellin. "Yes Head Peacekeeper, I'll add an extra hour to their next shift." 

Liz lets go of a breath, the sun is peaking up on the edge of the horizon. Just another hour and they are free to run around the district, even for twelve hours. 

Once the coast is clear she runs over to Lily. "You did such a good job- amazing job staying quiet." She whispers, kneeling in front of her. 

Lily sneezes softly and wipes at her nose. "Thank you." She whispers back. 

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Ellin hesitates. “That may not be enough…it might be best if they don’t get a day in the districts tomorrow.”

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Ellin hesitates. “That may not be enough…it might be best if they don’t get a day in the districts tomorrow.”

She hears this, unsure what to do. They cant take that away, they only get a break once a week, sometimes longer. They hardly get to spend any time together. They wouldnt dare steal that from them. 

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She hears this, unsure what to do. They cant take that away, they only get a break once a week, sometimes longer. They hardly get to spend any time together. They wouldnt dare steal that from them. 

1 minute ago, Experience said:

Eldyn tries to relax his body, but he remains tense. That was way too close. He looks to Liz. 

It seemed that they were safe, for now.

@SmilingPanda19, @Just-A-Stick, @Edema Rue

The peacekeeper saluted, and Ellin nodded, turning to go. 

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

It’s up to Panda :)

3 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Sure mate.

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

Eldyn tries to relax his body, but he remains tense. That was way too close. He looks to Liz. 

It seemed that they were safe, for now.

@SmilingPanda19, @Just-A-Stick, @Edema Rue

She meets his eyes. They are safe, but everyone could pay for her recklessness. 

6 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She meets his eyes. They are safe, but everyone could pay for her recklessness. 

"I'm sorry," Eldyn says. "I shouldn't have ran out."

7 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Lily yawns, rubbing her eyes. "What is happening?" She asks in her soft voice. 

Eldyn smiles comfortingly. "Oh, nothing. The Peacekeepers just got a bit riled up. But we're safe."

3 minutes ago, Experience said:

"I'm sorry," Eldyn says. "I shouldn't have ran out."

Eldyn smiles comfortingly. "Oh, nothing. The Peacekeepers just got a bit riled up. But we're safe."

She eyes him. "If someone doesnt fess up they'll put us back to work even on our day off-" She looks back towards the door, struggling to tell whether it was an empty threat. She shouldnt have been so reckless and run out.