District Oradin

SmilingPanda19

Are you excited for the next Hunger Games?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

• YES!
    • meh
    • Nope
    • I will only be excited when I hear about the return of Merp

31 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

A peacekeeper just shoves him. “Get out! I’m not taking you anywhere, Head Peacekeeper has already taken care of the stupid kids.” @Edema Rue

“Been here two weeks. Originally came from District Amyra Ay.” She says, holding Lily. @Just-A-Stick

Ellin walked up to the conflict. “Is there a problem?” He growled, looking at Ryn dismissively.

4 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She turns around smiling softly and scoops her up into her arms so that she is held on her hip. “Boy you’re getting big.” She pokes at her stomach teasingly. Or I’m just getting weak… She shakes the thought away. 

Lily smiles and hides her face in Liz's shoulder. 

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

“I’m tempted too…” he turned to the peacekeeper. “Explain.”

@SmilingPanda19

“This man claims he was the one making all the noise sir, he says he was running around in the barracks.” He eyes Ryn. “He is also requesting to be whipped for his actions… have the children been caught for causing such a ruckus at such an early hour when they should be sleeping?” @TheRavenHasLanded

31 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Lily smiles and hides her face in Liz's shoulder. 

She just lets her, starting to walk. “Seems like everybody could use a little ice cream right about now.” She grins. @RoyalBeeMage

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

“This man claims he was the one making all the noise sir, he says he was running around in the barracks.” He eyes Ryn. “He is also requesting to be whipped for his actions… have the children been caught for causing such a ruckus at such an early hour when they should be sleeping?” @TheRavenHasLanded

She just lets her, starting to walk. “Seems like everybody could use a little ice cream right about now.” She grins. @RoyalBeeMage

"I like ice cream." Lily whispers. 

"no. I screamed, caused them to worry, and created a mess. that is why. i am not above the law just because of who i am"

24 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

22 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"no. I screamed, caused them to worry, and created a mess. that is why. i am not above the law just because of who i am"

Ellin sighed. “If he wants to be punished, whip him. Don’t let the children off, though. They forget that they aren’t in charge any longer.”

33 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Ellin sighed. “If he wants to be punished, whip him. Don’t let the children off, though. They forget that they aren’t in charge any longer.”

Ryn stares him in the eye. "The children are children. Whip me with however many whips you will whip the children."

hes 17, but his mind is older/hj

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Ryn stares him in the eye. "The children are children. Whip me with however many whips you will whip the children."

37 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Yes sir.” He turns to Ryn. “The children will not be let off no matter what you do, the children are children, but they still need to learn their lesson.”

“Yes sir.” He turns to Ryn. “The children will not be let off no matter what you do, the children are children, but they still need to learn their lesson.”

"The children should be children, not slaves" he grimaces. "Its wrong."

18 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

14 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Ellin nodded sharply.

13 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"The children should be children, not slaves" he grimaces. "Its wrong."

He turned to Ryn, eyes cold and hard. "It's too bad, then, that they never saw things that way."

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"'They' were extreme. im trying to fix things."

"That's not your place. Deal with him," Ellin said to the peacekeeper, "And work all the children harder as punishment for his insolence." 

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Ryn curses. "IS THERE NOT ONE OF YOU WHO CARES?"

“We care for our own,” Ellin said simply, turning away.

4 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"let them eat cake. sorry ice cream."

3 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

"That's not your place. Deal with him," Ellin said to the peacekeeper, "And work all the children harder as punishment for his insolence." 

He nods, shooting at the ground once. “Move it.” He presses forward. 

58 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"let them eat cake. sorry ice cream."

She smiles softly, brushing back Lilys hair as she walks. They walk across the grass, down the dirt roads to find a place. “I’ve heard a woman just down the road makes some amazing ice cream, one of the boys in Faction 15 said so.” She giggles a little. “He also said she can knit a sock really well.”

6 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He nods, shooting at the ground once. “Move it.” He presses forward. 

She smiles softly, brushing back Lilys hair as she walks. They walk across the grass, down the dirt roads to find a place. “I’ve heard a woman just down the road makes some amazing ice cream, one of the boys in Faction 15 said so.” She giggles a little. “He also said she can knit a sock really well.”

Lily lays her hand on Liz's cheek. "I can walk." She whispers, "I'm a big girl now." 

4 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Lily lays her hand on Liz's cheek. "I can walk." She whispers, "I'm a big girl now." 

She whispers back in the same tone. “I don’t believe that for a second… how about your prove it.” She sets her down, immediately leaving her to walk herself, not looking at her. 

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“There will be no whipping. It’s a waste of my time, now move or I’ll shoot you.” 

Ryn sucks in Light, his body flaring like a light in a dark room. "whip me. or things, if they go as i see them, will go very poorly."