District Oradin

SmilingPanda19

Are you excited for the next Hunger Games?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

• YES!
    • meh
    • Nope
    • I will only be excited when I hear about the return of Merp

14 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Ryn sucks in Light, his body flaring like a light in a dark room. "whip me. or things, if they go as i see them, will go very poorly."

He stares at him a moment and holds his gun and shoots him in the leg. 

Babe doesn’t get paid enough for this 

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

He stares at him a moment and holds his gun and shoots him in the leg. 

he grunts. "Thank you" immediately his wound closes up. "No idea why i didnt use this in my games..."

*gets shot*

Ryn: Thanks.

13 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

he grunts. "Thank you" immediately his wound closes up. "No idea why i didnt use this in my games..."

He takes a step back, shooting him the chest a couple times, trying to kill him. 
(He doesn’t have to die, maybe just major injuries?)

Edited by SmilingPanda19

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

He takes a step back, shooting him the chest a couple times, trying to kill him. 

He simply expels the bullets. "I will leave you alone." then he set up some very crazy looking light-balls, flares them hard enough to blind his attacker, then walks away. 

Ticket please?

On 1/18/2024 at 6:20 PM, Aeoryi said:

Celia walked through the streets that were ever-hungry to devour her. Laws were stupid now. Everything was stupid now. The insistence of having everything be different than the previous owners had driven the new leaders right back to the old tyrants' paths. Of course, there were some striking differences, like a brand new electric fence and new rules in each region, but they didn't impact her much.

A quick scan of the area indicated that people were finally getting over their initial trauma of separation. Celia personally hadn't suffered much from it, mainly because she chose to accept Azalea's departure, but also because she had other things to keep herself busy. Avoiding Peacekeepers, who wandered the streets looking for innocents to bully, which cause people to generally avoid them. Again, Celia wasn't afraid, because she saw through their lies. She saw through a lot of things, partially because of her truespirit.

Keep that Quiet, she reminded herself, They can't know. They don't want to.

Truespirits didn't exist here. They didn't in most places, but they did exist. She didn't need to prove that to anyone.

Is this how I've become? Is this what Azalea has left me with?

Celia didn't want to know. She didn't want to think. She didn't want to relive those days again. Somewhere within, she knew she had to, but she brushed aside that feeling and turned to the world.

"Teal and Orange," She spoke out loud, then realized how loudly she said that. It didn't matter. The three simple words had achieved their purpose, grounding Celia to reality far, far away from dangerous thoughts.

Teal and orange. Two colored lights. Magic she knew, magic she used before. Magic that gave and took. Magic that sealed memories away in a distant echo.

Lights mean nothing here, she told herself, turning towards the sides of the streets. No one knows what you mean. No one will ever understand you.

Ever was a bit of an overstatement. She didn't want to be understood. She didn't want to learn, or to grow. She just wanted to be herself. Azalea would've called her stubborn for that, and for once, Celia agreed with her friend's shadow.

A continuation. An aspiration. Things were finally going to change. 

Everyone, deep inside, despises change. "The mind is like carts in the mud," some philosopher once said, "No matter how hard we try, we always want to go back to the same old ruts. The same old ways." 

It was depreciating how true that saying was. 

Smedry talents started to appear.

People tried to avoid talking about them, as if doing so would banish the strange power, but it hung in the air in a way that everyone knew.

It was simply strange how people avoided change as an act of defiance towards accepting.

Celia too had a talent. She avoided using it, but she knew she had it.

Plants would die around her, wood would rot, food would spoil and plants would wilt. 

Which meant that she didn't like staying in the same place for too long. Caused too many problems when she did, so she became a wanderer. Endless of days spent going to nowhere, from a meaningless place.

It was a good distraction for the mind.

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

A old man at the station stamps tickets slowly. He looks up at Ryn, taking the cigar out if his mouth. His old voice croaks. “Peacekeeper approval please.” 

"My name is Ryn. Peacekeepers here would be glad to be rid of me"

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"My name is Ryn. Peacekeepers here would be glad to be rid of me"

He grunts. “Ticket please.” 

Only peacekeepers can give tickets.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

IMG_5281.jpeg.f91b60521d8b87e4085c12bfcb16da7b.jpeg

He looks at it, pulling down his glasses. “Mmm…looks good.” He grunts, stamping it and sliding it over. He coughs and rubs his thumb over his nameplate that’s covered in dust. It reads ‘Chicken’. He guides him to the train gate. 

22 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She whispers back in the same tone. “I don’t believe that for a second… how about your prove it.” She sets her down, immediately leaving her to walk herself, not looking at her. 

Lily walks for a few steps, staying close to Liz's leg. "I'm a big girl." She whispers to herself, stepping away from Liz a tiny bit. @SmilingPanda19

41 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Lily walks for a few steps, staying close to Liz's leg. "I'm a big girl." She whispers to herself, stepping away from Liz a tiny bit. @SmilingPanda19

She looks over at her and then continues walking. “You think you can pay for the ice cream yourself big girl?”

15 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She looks over at her and then continues walking. “You think you can pay for the ice cream yourself big girl?”

Lily looks nervous and she shakes her head, stepping close to Liz's leg again. 

I never needed you.

The lies she told to the shadow of azalea started like this.

Lies.

Celia was a big liar.

Just as she was about to say something to remind herself about where she was now, a thump behind her told her that a tree had fallen, being rotted to the core.

How could I be so ignorant? I should be glad there's no Peacekeepers...

There were peacekeepers nearby.

Celia froze, hoping they wouldn't notice her. The vegetation of the park started withering around her, essentially screaming her location without words.

I hate my thoughts.

Who plays the peacekeepers?

1 hour ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Can't." She hides behind Liz again.

@SmilingPanda19

She just smiles and picks her up again, patting her head. “Don’t worry, I’ll pay. You can be a little kid, I’ve got you.” She boops her nose. “Save the big girl stuff for me.”

10 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She just smiles and picks her up again, patting her head. “Don’t worry, I’ll pay. You can be a little kid, I’ve got you.” She boops her nose. “Save the big girl stuff for me.”

Lily nods, laying her head on Liz's shoulder and closing her eyes. 

11 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Lily nods, laying her head on Liz's shoulder and closing her eyes. 

She walks in silence down the gravel and grassy road until she gets to a small house with a window open. She walks up, the top of head just seen in the window. “Miss?” She calls up to the window, still holding Lily. @RoyalBeeMage