District Oradin

SmilingPanda19

Are you excited for the next Hunger Games?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

• YES!
    • meh
    • Nope
    • I will only be excited when I hear about the return of Merp

6 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She walks in silence down the gravel and grassy road until she gets to a small house with a window open. She walks up, the top of head just seen in the window. “Miss?” She calls up to the window, still holding Lily. @RoyalBeeMage

"we would love some ice cream." 

14 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"we would love some ice cream." 

A short middle aged woman comes up to the window, smiling slightly. “Of course, three ice creams?” Liz slides the coins over the counter and she looks at them. “Can we get 5 actually?” She whispers. The woman’s smiles at her. “I see, I think this should be enough.” The woman lies, it was only enough for four, but she isn’t heartless. She will let it slide this time, who knows what this girl did for this money. She goes back to get some.

@Just-A-Stick

39 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

A short middle aged woman comes up to the window, smiling slightly. “Of course, three ice creams?” Liz slides the coins over the counter and she looks at them. “Can we get 5 actually?” She whispers. The woman’s smiles at her. “I see, I think this should be enough.” The woman lies, it was only enough for four, but she isn’t heartless. She will let it slide this time, who knows what this girl did for this money. She goes back to get some.

@Just-A-Stick

"I like ice cream." Lily whispers. 

55 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I like ice cream." Lily whispers. 

49 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"dont we all."

She smiles at them softly as the woman hands her five ice cream cones, “There you are.”

6 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She smiles at them softly as the woman hands her five ice cream cones, “There you are.”

Lily looks at the woman and her face breaks out an a radiant grin, dirt flaking off, exposing clean skin underneath. Lily waves a small hand at her. 

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Lily looks at the woman and her face breaks out an a radiant grin, dirt flaking off, exposing clean skin underneath. Lily waves a small hand at her. 

She waves back, smiling sweetly. Liz giggles and boops Lilys nose. “Eat up.” She carries her, starting to walk back to the barracks to give Marielle and Antonio their ice cream. @RoyalBeeMage

7 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She waves back, smiling sweetly. Liz giggles and boops Lilys nose. “Eat up.” She carries her, starting to walk back to the barracks to give Marielle and Antonio their ice cream. @RoyalBeeMage

Lily lick her ice cream, getting it on her face in the process. "Its good." 

43 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Lily lick her ice cream, getting it on her face in the process. "Its good." 

“I’m so glad.” She smiles, carrying three things at once as they get back to the barracks. 

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"liz let me help you there" roy said as he took one of the ice creams

@SmilingPanda19

She smiles at him. “Thanks.” They step past the peacekeepers into the empty barrack, Antonio lies on the bed on his stomach and Mirabelle is beside him. 

On 1/26/2024 at 7:23 PM, SmilingPanda19 said:

She smiles at him. “Thanks.” They step past the peacekeepers into the empty barrack, Antonio lies on the bed on his stomach and Mirabelle is beside him. 

"Mirabelle." Lily say softly, waving to her friend. 

45 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Mirabelle." Lily say softly, waving to her friend. 

She waves back shyly.

Liz hands them their ice cream, kneeling down next to Mirabelle.

3 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy smiling sits on his bunck to watch lilly 

hheheheh nope

3 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She waves back shyly.

Liz hands them their ice cream, kneeling down next to Mirabelle.

"It's yummy ice cream." Lily says to no one in particular. 

• 2 weeks later...

A train comes into the station in the district. 

ALL PEOPLE, THE REAPING FOR THIS YEARS HUNGER GAMES ARE HAPPENING NOW. MAKE YOUR WAY TO TOWN SQUARE. A voice announces. 

A person walks off the train, followed by at least 50 peacekeepers. She makes her way to town square, where a bowl full of names is set up. 

YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES TO MAKE IT TO TOWN SQUARE.

3 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Lily looks around, eyes wide and scared. "What's happening?"

@SmilingPanda19, @RoyalBeeMage

She quickly picks her up. “Hush, we’ve got to go.” She starts walking quickly towards the other direction as the crowds start to move towards town square.

Delind enters the town square with her fellow servants and quietly stands there waiting. She knows that the odds of her being chosen were minuscule, she had never signed up for tessera to avoid increasing her odds, but she still got nervous every year when the reaping happened. She glanced around until she found Sark. He met her gaze and nodded as if to reassure her.

Only two years after this, and she would be safe...

I honestly kind of feel bad for her.

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She quickly picks her up. “Hush, we’ve got to go.” She starts walking quickly towards the other direction as the crowds start to move towards town square.

Lily nods, eyes big and scared. "Where is everyone going?" 

34 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Lily nods, eyes big and scared. "Where is everyone going?" 

"we are going to stand in a small area for a while. nothing will happen after that"

please dont pick roy. pick adonis from district red.