District Oradin

SmilingPanda19

Are you excited for the next Hunger Games?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

• YES!
    • meh
    • Nope
    • I will only be excited when I hear about the return of Merp

2 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Oki.

The boy walks up to Delind. "What... what's happening?"

The lady plunges her hand into the bowl. "First contestant is..." She pauses for suspense...

"DELIND!"

5 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Lily nods, eyes big and scared. "Where is everyone going?" 

She stands silently in the crowd, holding Lily close. She gasps slightly at the name being called. 

15 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She stands silently in the crowd, holding Lily close. She gasps slightly at the name being called. 

A redheaded 12 year old walks up to her, away from Delind. "Are you alright?" he asks her. "You look scared."

5 minutes ago, Invisible said:

A redheaded 12 year old walks up to her, away from Delind. "Are you alright?" he asks her. "You look scared."

I realize I'm not in this district but . . .

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

either I'm insane or Elan has like, 4 ginger twelve year olds wandering around

1 minute ago, Invisible said:

I see . . .

(scribbles in my non-existent notes on plot)

Edited by justice magician
whoopsie didn't see you raven

Just now, Invisible said:

I'll wait, the suspense will make it even better!

Edited by justice magician

8 hours ago, Invisible said:

The boy walks up to Delind. "What... what's happening?"

The lady plunges her hand into the bowl. "First contestant is..." She pauses for suspense...

"DELIND!"

Delind quietly walks onto the stage, half in shock. There were so many names in the bowl. She wasn’t a fighter. She always did as she was told and avoided trouble, and this was her reward?

8 hours ago, Invisible said:

She nods silently, mumbling. “Mhm…I’m fine.” Her eyes gleam, a slight wet look forming over them before disappearing with the flutter of her eyelid. She holds Lily closer, taking an extra step closer to Roy. She looks across the crowd, a limping Antonio coming down the hill. Mirabelle being pushed with him. She can see from here she her screams. He isn’t moving fast enough. “We need to get out of here…” She whispers. @Just-A-Stick @RoyalBeeMage

Antonio limps forward, struggling to stand as he was forced forward with the butts of peacekeeper guns. “Go- just run ahead-“ he coughs to Mirabelle who is trying to grab his hand as peacekeepers try to shove them into the crowd of children. 

6 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She nods silently, mumbling. “Mhm…I’m fine.” Her eyes gleam, a slight wet look forming over them before disappearing with the flutter of her eyelid. She holds Lily closer, taking an extra step closer to Roy. She looks across the crowd, a limping Antonio coming down the hill. Mirabelle being pushed with him. She can see from here she her screams. He isn’t moving fast enough. “We need to get out of here…” She whispers. @Just-A-Stick @RoyalBeeMage

Antonio limps forward, struggling to stand as he was forced forward with the butts of peacekeeper guns. “Go- just run ahead-“ he coughs to Mirabelle who is trying to grab his hand as peacekeepers try to shove them into the crowd of children. 

"Go... fast." Lily whispers 

Just now, Part Of The Narrative said:

Standing beside her brother in the crowd, Elsa's heart dropped. NO. nononononono. As if in a daze, she walked forward, numbly aware of her brother's shock.

LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET IT GOOOOOO/j