Disney Villainous, Anyone?

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The star wars one is my favorite. We just have the original and the main star wars one.

Maybe I'll play it tomorrow then. I was planning on finding some people to play power grid, but it's pretty long and most people don't want to play for that long. Is Villnous super hard to play? How long does it take?

15 minutes ago, The Sibling said:

Maybe I'll play it tomorrow then. I was planning on finding some people to play power grid, but it's pretty long and most people don't want to play for that long. Is Villnous super hard to play? How long does it take?

It's not too hard. It takes about 45-60 minutes. Probably closer to 60 the first time. The characters can take a little bit of getting used to to figure out the best strategy but I don't think any are too complicated.

We should play as a group on the shard. Not sure how to manage, but we could do turn-based somehow

They are incompatible unless you make rule modifications. The community has tested rulesets to combine them though.

Edited by Lego Mistborn

• 2 weeks later...

I finally played it! It was really fun, although I'm not sure I fully understood all the rules. I just need to play it a couple more times to more get the hang of it. The pieces are pretty well made though, so that's nice.

1 hour ago, The Sibling said:

I finally played it! It was really fun, although I'm not sure I fully understood all the rules. I just need to play it a couple more times to more get the hang of it. The pieces are pretty well made though, so that's nice.

Yeah, it’s pretty well made. It definitely takes a few plays to fully understand and to figure out which ones you like more.