Smedry HG Signups!

Edema Rue

17 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

THATS A GOOD IDEA BUT WHAT WOULD IT DO???

You can fit your hands anywhere, no matter where in space it is. 

Or you can contort your hands and they like… turn into what you need at the moment.

Just now, Invisible said:

You can fit your hands anywhere, no matter where in space it is. 

Or you can contort your hands and they like… turn into what you need at the moment.

Thanks!

*whispers loudly* FISHHHH BOIII

Okay, lets try this again.

Name: Sharpo

Age (between 8 and 18): 10

Talent: People constantly forget he exists. It allows him to be fairly unnoticed at times,the downside being the people, well, forget about him. (Is this okay?)

Favored weapons (if any): Bow and arrow

Backstory: Sharpo's name used to be Herman a few years ago. But when he started working as a servant for the McDonald (yes, that's the Sharp's last name, always has been) family, they renamed him Sharpo. He really isn't sure why. Sharpo enjoys working for them, they treat him well. Plus, if he can stay out of trouble with the Peacekeeper who watches over him, life isn't too bad. 

(Does this work?)

Background on what happened to the Sharps in general:

Spoiler

The Mcdonalds, better known as the Sharps, found themselves with unexpected land and resources after the rebellion. That didn't make them happy though, in fact, the Sharps couldn't be worse. A different rebellion had won. A different rebellion had taken down the GM's and changed the world. They had done nothing; they had completely and utterly failed.

The House, the resistance organization lead by the Sharps (which was super corrupt and totally a revenge quest, it was not good you guys) completely crumbled along with the master plan they had worked on for so, so long. Any followers or members left and left quickly, all that's left is the original Sharp family.

The Sharps gained a large amount of land and resources after the rebellion, due to the tributes in the family (Sharp I, Sharp II, Sharp'i). Sharp'i was bailed out of jail and joined them, though the family holds a large amount of resentment towards him now. The plan had failed because of his choice, but he didn't regret it. Not at all.

(I will probably write more about them in the district threads when I get to it).

Other info: He's a cinnamon roll baby 

Art (of your character): I will make some! I'm just at school right now, so I can't do it yet.

3 hours ago, justice magician said:

Talent: People constantly forget he exists. It allows him to be fairly unnoticed at times,the downside being the people, well, forget about him. (Is this okay?)

Backstory: Sharpo's name used to be Herman a few years ago. But when he started working as a servant for the McDonald (yes, that's the Sharp's last name, always has been) family, they renamed him Sharpo. He really isn't sure why. Sharpo enjoys working for them, they treat him well. Plus, if he can stay out of trouble with the Peacekeeper who watches over him, life isn't too bad. 

(Does this work?)

Reveal hidden contents

The Mcdonalds, better known as the Sharps, found themselves with unexpected land and resources after the rebellion. That didn't make them happy though, in fact, the Sharps couldn't be worse. A different rebellion had won. A different rebellion had taken down the GM's and changed the world. They had done nothing; they had completely and utterly failed.

The House, the resistance organization lead by the Sharps (which was super corrupt and totally a revenge quest, it was not good you guys) completely crumbled along with the master plan they had worked on for so, so long. Any followers or members left and left quickly, all that's left is the original Sharp family.

The Sharps gained a large amount of land and resources after the rebellion, due to the tributes in the family (Sharp I, Sharp II, Sharp'i). Sharp'i was bailed out of jail and joined them, though the family holds a large amount of resentment towards him now. The plan had failed because of his choice, but he didn't regret it. Not at all.

(I will probably write more about them in the district threads when I get to it).

Art (of your character): I will make some! I'm just at school right now, so I can't do it yet.

I'm good with that, Talent approved! 

...I love your Sharps so much xD

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

I'm good with that, Talent approved! 

...I love your Sharps so much xD

Lol thank you, I love my Sharps too : D

Edited by justice magician

5 hours ago, justice magician said:

(Does this work?)

Reveal hidden contents

I have basically the same talent, just so you know.

1 minute ago, Lord Spirit said:

It’s fine, I just wanted to make sure you knew in case you wanted to have a unique talent. :)

Okay, thanks! I'm fine with having the same talent, especially since there's a large amount of tributes anyway.

(Also I don't know if I can't think of anything else lol)

6 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Question:

@Edema Rue/ @SmilingPanda19 / @Invisible

Can we unsignup from the games? I know it seems kinda stupid to sign-up and then not play, so I want to know if opting out early is an option

Totally an option if you want it to be. Are you considering?

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Totally an option if you want it to be. Are you considering?

Yes. If things in real life start to become too much, I will probably have to.

12 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Yes. If things in real life start to become too much, I will probably have to.

100% understandable. No judgement. I’m so busy right now too, don’t worry. 

Since I feel socially responsible I will not withdraw from the games

But my activity will be significantly less than normal

There's a point in life when you need to rise to the expectations being set and I've reached that point.

Edited by Aeoryi

20 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Since I feel socially responsible I will not withdraw from the games

But my activity will be significantly less than normal

There's a point in life when you need to rise to the expectations being set and I've reached that point.

Nice little back door out of the games:

Death