Smedry HG Signups!

Edema Rue

49 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

I’d love to participate in this if possible!

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Tuol

Age (between 8 and 18):14 Gender: Male

Talent: Taking figurative language literally.

Favored weapons (if any): none

Backstory: was abandoned into Libraria as an infant, and has found his way back to the Free Kingdoms

Other info: none

Art (of your character): none

I like it, talent approved!

34 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

i would like to note, that most smedry’s are named after prisons.

Yeah, this is a different world so mostly we’re just taking their magic but if you’d like to do it you’re welcome to. 

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Yeah, this is a different world so mostly we’re just taking their magic but if you’d like to do it you’re welcome to. 

(Alcatraz 5 spoilers)

Spoiler

That world in which Attica actually gets everyone talents lol

Edited by Aeoryi
Moved all content into spoiler

14 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

when in the water a bunch of fish start swimming around me?

11 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

I’m okay with that, but if that’s not what you want you can find something else!

hey eddie can i check if this was a conformation for the talent.

@Edema Rue

10 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Ok, that makes a lot of sense

Name: rob

Age (between 8 and 18): 9

Talent: having things that he shouldn't eg: a gun, the crown jewels, a disease, stuff like that

Favored weapons (if any): blow dart gun

Backstory: his twin did stuff that made him a capitol citizen and convinced everyone that it was rob

Other info: is good at sneaking around 

Art (of your character):none

34 minutes ago, ..... said:

Name: rob

Age (between 8 and 18): 9

Talent: having things that he shouldn't eg: a gun, the crown jewels, a disease, stuff like that

Favored weapons (if any): blow dart gun

Backstory: his twin did stuff that made him a capitol citizen and convinced everyone that it was rob

Other info: is good at sneaking around 

Art (of your character):none

Talent is hesitantly approved for now, just know that if it starts being overpowered in game we may have to veto certain things or add limits depending on how you play it. 

4 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Talent is hesitantly approved for now, just know that if it starts being overpowered in game we may have to veto certain things or add limits depending on how you play it. 

OK thanks

Hi friends! We currently have 12 people signed up! What an accomplishment! Remember that these sign ups close February 11th 

Here us everyone signed up:

@Aeoryi @Lightweaver2 @Ravenclawjedi42 @Part Of The Narrative @Lord Spirit @RoyalBeeMage @TheRavenHasLanded @The Honorable One @The Stormfather @witisthebest @TwinSouls @.....

If I’ve missed you please tell me :) 

People who said they’d sign up but haven’t: @Lotus Blossom and I think @Just-A-Stick

If you know anybody who would be interested in joining then please tell them to join!!! Start making plot friends!

Dont forget to join the Pre-Rps!

This post used to have my character sheet on it, and I will get it done in a bit.

I finished this post and then went to go read the district rules, and I now realize that my character and his backstory doesn't fit with the rules. I'm deleting it now and rethinking things, sorry about the confusion if you saw this before my edit.

As for the character himself, I want to (as usual) play another sharp, but because the sharps weren't capital folks it won't work. Is there a work around for this? Maybe the rebellion considered the sharps as capital people as an excuse to get rid of them and The House (secret murder revenge organization that was a thing). If not, that's alright, but I would like to play one of my sharps if possible. Y'know me.

I also have a question about my previous character Sharp'i. He ended up in jail during the last games. As a tribute would he get the land/ district citizen status? Or would his family because his family have been tributes? How should this work?

Edited by justice magician

5 hours ago, justice magician said:

This post used to have my character sheet on it, and I will get it done in a bit.

I finished this post and then went to go read the district rules, and I now realize that my character and his backstory doesn't fit with the rules. I'm deleting it now and rethinking things, sorry about the confusion if you saw this before my edit.

As for the character himself, I want to (as usual) play another sharp, but because the sharps weren't capital folks it won't work. Is there a work around for this? Maybe the rebellion considered the sharps as capital people as an excuse to get rid of them and The House (secret murder revenge organization that was a thing). If not, that's alright, but I would like to play one of my sharps if possible. Y'know me.

I also have a question about my previous character Sharp'i. He ended up in jail during the last games. As a tribute would he get the land/ district citizen status? Or would his family because his family have been tributes? How should this work?

You can decide for Sharp’i, he probably would’ve been freed and given land, and if you want to play him in one of the district RP’s you can, but it’s up to you.

As long as you make a plausible explanation, we can go with it! It could be a capital child who was renamed as a Sharp by the Sharps (my goodness that sentence hurts my brain), whatever works for you!

2 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

You can decide for Sharp’i, he probably would’ve been freed and given land, and if you want to play him in one of the district RP’s you can, but it’s up to you.

As long as you make a plausible explanation, we can go with it! It could be a capital child who was renamed as a Sharp by the Sharps (my goodness that sentence hurts my brain), whatever works for you!

M'kay, thanks for the ideas and clarification! I'll try and finish the character sheet soon.

On 1/26/2024 at 10:41 AM, SmilingPanda19 said:

Hi friends! We currently have 12 people signed up! What an accomplishment! Remember that these sign ups close February 11th 

Here us everyone signed up:

@Aeoryi @Lightweaver2 @Ravenclawjedi42 @Part Of The Narrative @Lord Spirit @RoyalBeeMage @TheRavenHasLanded @The Honorable One @The Stormfather @witisthebest @TwinSouls @.....

If I’ve missed you please tell me :) 

People who said they’d sign up but haven’t: @Lotus Blossom and I think @Just-A-Stick

If you know anybody who would be interested in joining then please tell them to join!!! Start making plot friends!

Dont forget to join the Pre-Rps!

I have no idea what any of this is, or what the storms I'm supposed to do... :( 

HAALP??

18 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

I have no idea what any of this is, or what the storms I'm supposed to do... :( 

HAALP??

3 minutes ago, Invisible said:

@Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19 we need costumer service

:P 

Hey Stick, look at the first post and it should tell you what you need to know. If you still have questions, go ahead and ask!!

4 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

:P 

Hey Stick, look at the first post and it should tell you what you need to know. If you still have questions, go ahead and ask!!

ohmygosh thanks!

Name: Echo Stryker 

Age (between 8 and 18):Gender:  16 Female

Talent: Her hands that are a lil messed up

Favored weapons (if any):  Bow and arrow(s)

Backstory: Grew up with an abusive older brother who would make fun of how she looks and thinks

Other info: she has heterochromia 

Art (of your character):

Spoiler

QatlEYU7dxXeBfhNhu3I--1--dd6k3.thumb.jpg.eea849770e35e3fd3ec5b9f5495bbbb3.jpg

Ignore the hands! Its not my fault! 

@Edema Rue does that talent work? 

Edited by Just-A-Stick

Name: Zach

Age (between 8 and 18): 13   Gender: Male

Talent: never hitting what I’m aiming for

Favored weapons (if any): throwing knife

Backstory: I accidentally killed someone while throwing knives at a tree. 

Other info: I am in district red, working as a fisherman that can’t catch any fish.

Art (of your character):

40 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

ohmygosh thanks!

Name: Echo Stryker 

Age (between 8 and 18):Gender:  16 Female

Talent: Mixing up her letters and words...? *halp*

Favored weapons (if any):  Bow and arrow(s)

Backstory: Grew up with an abusive older brother who would make fun of how she talks and thinks

Other info: she has heterochromia 

Art (of your character):

Reveal hidden contents

QatlEYU7dxXeBfhNhu3I--1--dd6k3.thumb.jpg.eea849770e35e3fd3ec5b9f5495bbbb3.jpg

Ignore the hands! Its not my fault! 

Hehe have you read Alcatraz? The talent is a little magical quirk that isn't super powerful, but is there and can be funny.

14 minutes ago, Little j said:

Name: Zach

Age (between 8 and 18): 13   Gender: Male

Talent: never hitting what I’m aiming for

Favored weapons (if any): throwing knife

Backstory: I accidentally killed someone while throwing knives at a tree. 

Other info: I am in district red, working as a fisherman that can’t catch any fish.

Art (of your character):

Talent approved, thanks!

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Hehe have you read Alcatraz? The talent is a little magical quirk that isn't super powerful, but is there and can be funny.

Talent approved, thanks!

I have not, sorry T-T

1 hour ago, Just-A-Stick said:

I have not, sorry T-T

That's okay! If you want one, you can look for ideas on the coppermind, but you don't necessarily need to have one, so it also works great as is!