Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"ITS A TERM OF PHRASE BUTT HAT"

"Term of phrase... you guys uneducated too? Gosh. Even I'm not that stupid, and I'm-" Eike cuts himself of, as if he's almost said something he shouldn't. "Wow. You really are idiots. Guess these games act as eugenics tools too!"

Just now, Invisible said:

"Term of phrase... you guys uneducated too? Gosh. Even I'm not that stupid, and I'm-" Eike cuts himself of, as if he's almost said something he shouldn't. "Wow. You really are idiots. Guess these games act as eugenics tools too!"

Kaza growls. "Might wanna put me behind some very thick glass before you see me, or I might rip you from limb to limb and enjoy it too."

Kaza growls. "Might wanna put me behind some very thick glass before you see me, or I might rip you from limb to limb and enjoy it too."

"now i would help with that."

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Finally, Aaron looks up. “Will you let me kill you?”

"YEAH AARON! GETTING RIGHT TO THE POINT! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!"

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

6 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"now i would help with that."

"Ha, think you'd be in shock for a bit first!" Eike says. Then he pauses. Hangs up. Gets back on. "Nevermind. Other GMs won't let me see you." He says flatly and quickly.

"YEAH AARON! GETTING RIGHT TO THE POINT! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!"

"Ha, think you'd be in shock for a bit first!" Eike says. Then he pauses. Hangs up. Gets back on. "Nevermind. Other GMs won't let me see you." He says flatly and quickly.

Kaza starts laughing at this. "This is gonna be fun." 

Suddenly a dark man appears, stretched out by his shadow and swerves up the wall and out of it.

”Is this… fighting I hear?” His head turns unnaturally, flipping upside down slightly.

You see a small flash of his eye. The Roman numeral five barely visible in the place of the pupil, surrounded by a mix of four colors. Red. Blue. Green. Yellow. It pierces into your soul.

Goose’s eye is then covered by shadow once more.

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

Suddenly a dark man appears, stretched out by his shadow and swerves up the wall and out of it.

”Is this… fighting I hear?” His head turns unnaturally, flipping upside down slightly.

You see a small flash of his eye. The Roman numeral five barely visible in the place of the pupil, surrounded by a mix of four colors. Red. Blue. Green. Yellow. It pierces into your soul.

Goose’s eye is then covered by shadow once more.

Kaza screams. "SH- WHY IS THERE A DEMO- oh wait its just the conductor."

26 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Sharpo sat alone on a train car, humming to himself.

A boy walks into the car. The boy with red hair. "Hey," he says. His voice is familiar to him, though he hasn't seen him before, he doesn't think. "How are you?"

Edited by Invisible

A boy walks into the car. The boy with red hair. "Hey," he says. His voice is familiar to her, though she hasn't seen him before, she doesn't think. "How are you?"

Sharpo is a boy lol

"Good, how are you?" Sharpo asks cheerfully.

3 minutes ago, Invisible said:

A boy walks into the car. The boy with red hair. "Hey," he says. His voice is familiar to him, though he hasn't seen him before, he doesn't think. "How are you?"

Kaza rolls his eyes. "Who the heck are you?"

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"Good, how are you?" Sharpo asks cheerfully.

"I'm alright." He says. "How are you good? You're in the games, and that... Gamemaker... he's being horrible, bloodthirsty... You're on your way to almost sure death."

"Call me Kiee." The boy says. "I'm just... around, really. Don't... tell anyone on the train. Especially not the conductors..." He shudders.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Don't be rude."

1 minute ago, Invisible said:

"I'm alright." He says. "How are you good? You're in the games, and that... Gamemaker... he's being horrible, bloodthirsty... You're on your way to almost sure death."

"I know," He continues to smile.

"How can you be happy?" He says, cocking his head. "Everyone else has been so sad, really, and I'm sad for them."

"I am sad to leave my friends . . . Shar'i really needed me, but . . ." He paused for a moment, contemplating while watching the landscape go by through the window. "It's difficult to explain . . ."