3 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"I am sad to leave my friends . . . Shar'i really needed me, but . . ." He paused for a moment, contemplating while watching the landscape go by through the window. "It's difficult to explain . . ."

"I bet." He said. "I'm... sorry. For what it's worth." He stands up. "I... gotta go now. Maybe I'll see you around."

He walks out of the room. After he leaves Eike comes over the intercom. "HEY! YOU THERE! GET OVER IN THE CABIN WITH THE OTHER COMPETITORS AND STOP MOPING!" 

5 minutes ago, Invisible said:

"I bet." He said. "I'm... sorry. For what it's worth." He stands up. "I... gotta go now. Maybe I'll see you around."

He walks out of the room. After he leaves Eike comes over the intercom. "HEY! YOU THERE! GET OVER IN THE CABIN WITH THE OTHER COMPETITORS AND STOP MOPING!" 

"Me?" Sharpo asks, "I wasn't moping . . ."

2 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Me?" Sharpo asks, "I wasn't moping . . ."

"Suuuure... just keep sitting around alone staring out the window and tell me that again." Eike says. "I. Don't. Care. GET IN WITH THE OTHER TRIBUTES IDIOT CAPITOL CHILD."

3 minutes ago, Invisible said:

"Suuuure... just keep sitting around alone staring out the window and tell me that again." Eike says. "I. Don't. Care. GET IN WITH THE OTHER TRIBUTES IDIOT CAPITOL CHILD."

"You need to calm down, an adult should be more emotionally mature." Sharpo gets up and joins the other tributes.

1 hour ago, Invisible said:

A voice comes over the intercoms. It sounds... familiar... or maybe it's just the static.

"Hey tributes! It's your favorite GM, Eike! You're all gonna die soon! Ain't that a happy thought? Well, I don't care. Go ahead and get drunk, party, or whatever you want! Just don't kill each other and I won't care what else you do! I'm just here to watch you brutally murder each other later!"

ELAN. You DIDNT. YOU STOLE MY LINE YOU LITTLE-

Also I lose the game and it's your fault.

2 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"You need to calm down, an adult should be more emotionally mature." Sharpo gets up and joins the other tributes.

Eike pauses. "I am such an emotionally mature adult. Why do you think they trusted me with this job? I am so mature. Now shut up."

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

I DID STEAL FROM YOU!

HAHA!

1 minute ago, Invisible said:

Eike pauses. "I am such an emotionally mature adult. Why do you think they trusted me with this job? I am so mature. Now shut up."

"I see," He smiles knowingly, "Yes . . . overseeing morbid television requires only the best."

Sorry I'm listening to sassy music and therefore in a sassy mood

...I love Eike with all my soul. 

And, uh, because I can... (Elan, if you want me to not do this yell at me and I won't)

Aby walked into the room where Eike was.

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"How eloquent." 

You really are in a sassy mood.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Aby walked into the room where Eike was.

Eike looked at Aby. "Aby." he said, "What are you doing in here."

Just now, Invisible said:

music has power over me idk man

1 minute ago, Invisible said:

Aby jumped. "Um. I...uh...someone said you were harassing the passengers?" As she spoke, her voice rose in pitch and she curled in on herself, clearly terrified.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Aby jumped. "Um. I...uh...someone said you were harassing the passengers?" As she spoke, her voice rose in pitch and she curled in on herself, clearly terrified.

"Eh. Just some idiot capital people I've been yelling at. They deserve it anyway, they'll be fine." He says. He pulls out a red dagger, picking dirt out from under his nails. "Those districts are dirty. Get me a wet rag. I need to wash off my face."

3 minutes ago, Invisible said:

"Eh. Just some idiot capital people I've been yelling at. They deserve it anyway, they'll be fine." He says. He pulls out a red dagger, picking dirt out from under his nails. "Those districts are dirty. Get me a wet rag. I need to wash off my face."

Aby was frozen for a moment, then she squeaked out, "yes sir" and sprinted to grab a rag.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Aby was frozen for a moment, then she squeaked out, "yes sir" and sprinted to grab a rag.

Eike rolled his eyes. Softie. He thought. He fiddled with a few knobs and buttons, waiting for Aby to return. 

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

adonis stands up and bumped into someone from the capitol "sorry. didn't see you there."

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

adonis stands up and bumped into someone from the capitol "sorry. didn't see you there."

Aby gave him a haughty glare, then spun on her heel. Capital children...thank goodness most of them will be dead soon.

2 minutes ago, Invisible said:

Eike rolled his eyes. Softie. He thought. He fiddled with a few knobs and buttons, waiting for Aby to return. 

She walked back in with a rag.

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Aby gave him a haughty glare, then spun on her heel. Capital children...thank goodness most of them will be dead soon.

She walked back in with a rag.

"Thanks." Eike said. He wipes off his face, dust coming off as mud onto the rag. "How are you doing?" He says, turning to Aby, an evil smile on his face.