4 minutes ago, justice magician said:

We're just in another part of the train :) 

3 minutes ago, Invisible said:

"Thanks." Eike said. He wipes off his face, dust coming off as mud onto the rag. "How are you doing?" He says, turning to Aby, an evil smile on his face.

She shivered. "Don't-don't do that. The smiling thing."

Just now, Edema Rue said:

She shivered. "Don't-don't do that. The smiling thing."

"Why not?" He says, adding a kind of off-sweetness, one that sounds kind but manipulative and evil at the same time, like the sickly sweet stench of rotten fruit.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Ok. Thank you.”

"my pleasure."

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

We're just in another part of the train :) 

will we do the opening ceromoney/get to rp as spectaters to bet on the tribues. only asking as i have several character across the hg rps

2 minutes ago, Invisible said:

"Why not?" He says, adding a kind of off-sweetness, one that sounds kind but manipulative and evil at the same time, like the sickly sweet stench of rotten fruit.

"It's not-" Aby shook her head. "I don't-" she shook her head again, at a loss.

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"my pleasure."

Ah...hm. Panda usually schedules things like this, but she's indisposed at the moment. Probably Saturday/Sunday? Elan, thoughts?

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"It's not-" Aby shook her head. "I don't-" she shook her head again, at a loss.

That would be really hard to run.

And I can't really do either days.

Eike rolls his eyes. "You never did answer my question." He says, "How. Are. You. Doing."

Eike rolls his eyes. "You never did answer my question." He says, "How. Are. You. Doing."

Yeah...here's what I've got. If you want to write an opening ceremony for your character, you're more than welcome to do that and you can put it in this thread. If not, that's just fine! As for characters in the capital, I would wait on that.

@RoyalBeeMage

"I'm fine?"

Yeah...here's what I've got. If you want to write an opening ceremony for your character, you're more than welcome to do that and you can put it in this thread. If not, that's just fine! As for characters in the capital, I would wait on that.

yeah i will send my ceromoney a bit later on. maby when we get of the train.

Just now, Invisible said:

"Great!" Eike says, smiling evilly at her again. "Now get out of my sight before I stab you!" He says cheerily.

"You can't do that!" She started, but then, trembling, she left. We over through the capital...we should finally be safe...but now I have a new monster to obey. Stupid, stupid, stupid Zir-that wasn't her name. Why did she think that? 

"You can't do that!" She started, but then, trembling, she left. We over through the capital...we should finally be safe...but now I have a new monster to obey. Stupid, stupid, stupid Zir-that wasn't her name. Why did she think that? 

"Bye!" He says, closing the door behind her. Cowardly girl. How did she even become a GM. He thinks, shaking his head.

8 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

OK I HATE EIKE EVEN MORE- 

Kaza stands in the doorway, bored and wondering if he should throw himself off.

Ryn stands on the back of the train. "Alright, lets see how this goes."

14 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza stands in the doorway, bored and wondering if he should throw himself off.

Ryn stands on the back of the train. "Alright, lets see how this goes."

The redhead boy walks up next to Kaza. "Hey," he says, "Whatcha doing?"

16 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Wondering if i should just die now to piss of the gamemakers. Whats your name?"

"Kiee." The boy says. "I wouldn't. They'd hurt everyone you'd ever known. And... what's your name?" 

Edited by Invisible

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Kaza. Nice to meet you, Keii. howd you get around here?"

The boy grins. "I snuck onto the train." He says. "I'm good at being where the people in the Capitol don't want me to be. Are you doing okay? The reaping... I mean, you're going to almost imminent death."

The boy grins. "I snuck onto the train." He says. "I'm good at being where the people in the Capitol don't want me to be. Are you doing okay? The reaping... I mean, you're going to almost imminent death."

He shakes his head. "Knowing me, im gonna do it alllllll wrong"

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He grins. "Tell me"

The boy, Kiee, hands Kaza a long, red dagger. "They shouldn't take this away when you enter the arena." He says. "Use it how you will."

Edited by Invisible

Just now, Invisible said:

The boy, Keii, hands Kaza a long, red dagger. "They shouldn't take this away when you enter the arena." He says. "Use it how you will."

He flips it in his hand. "Fancy. thank you" he shoves it into a coat pocket he has.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He flips it in his hand. "Fancy. thank you" he shoves it into a coat pocket he has.

"Course." Kiee says. "I try to help, best I can." Suddenly he yelps. "I think the conductor is coming. Gotta run. Bye!"